Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 9. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
CommunityCoin (COMM) is live again with unishare i am interesting to buy some cheap coins in bter ? can i transfer COMMS from bter to unishare or it is disabled .
Thanks
contact bter
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
CommunityCoin (COMM) is live again with unishare i am interesting to buy some cheap coins in bter ? can i transfer COMMS from bter to unishare or it is disabled .
Thanks
No,unionshares free swap,the reason of we need the wallet.dat just for checking coin quantity

why would anyone send their wallet.dat file...clearly this is a scam.
you could send an encrypted one, which would still show the balance.
yes Grin
Activity: 532
Activity: 630
No,unionshares free swap,the reason of we need the wallet.dat just for checking coin quantity

you could send an encrypted one, which would still show the balance.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251

comm already cannot trading on any platform,but it still has many users,so we want to offer some help for those people
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
dear COMM
if there are enough participants TALK might be willing to help
i'm just throwing it out there ... there seems to be some renewed interest in this coin
personally I thought it was very dead but it syncs now?  TALK was once a LAZARUS and seems to be recovering, and our focus is POS coins, so stop by let us know the details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994

This is COMM's best chance for a revival!

Show enthusiasm while there's still hope
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Ben away from the crypto scene for a while, but still got some COMM in my wallet.
Any exchange?

There's no place to trade,now
Any future plans?

COMM is dead? No?

it's a zombie now (dead but still syncing)

dev is probably active and dumping on another coin
Yes it was true But we built a good community behind COMM and many of them still come here to see what is new in this thread . we can use this community to start a new coin with advance techniques .
 Also air-drop would be a good idea for the past holders with accepting new members .
who do you think comm supporters?Huh

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ben away from the crypto scene for a while, but still got some COMM in my wallet.
Any exchange?

Any future plans?

COMM is dead? No?

dev is probably active and dumping on another coin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
dear COMM
if there are enough participants TALK might be willing to help
i'm just throwing it out there ... there seems to be some renewed interest in this coin
personally I thought it was very dead but it syncs now?  TALK was once a LAZARUS and seems to be recovering, and our focus is POS coins, so stop by let us know the details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994
I had about 25,000 on bter I was trading them and just after i bought some for 13  satishi each,  they delisted it and I can not find another site to  trade. Any suggestions? Their website doesn't work, the Twitter hasn't been updated since June, and most posts are from 2014. Any place to turn it to bitcoin(even at a loss?)
Nothing I am aware of.
May be someone from the community can resurrect this again

I suggest a name change to LAZARUS
Any exchange?

Any future plans?

COMM is dead? No?

I had about 25,000 on bter I was trading them and just after i bought some for 13  satishi each,  they delisted it and I can not find another site to  trade. Any suggestions? Their website doesn't work, the Twitter hasn't been updated since June, and most posts are from 2014. Any place to turn it to bitcoin(even at a loss?)
Nothing I am aware of.
May be someone from the community can resurrect this again
Pages:
Jump to: