Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥CompositeCoin - platform for innovative projects 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1447 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
great wishes to your project
Activity: 15
Very good business innovation projects.
Activity: 60
Great project. Good luck to you!
Activity: 42
Perfect bounty program!
Activity: 28
I wish the project success in its work
Activity: 47
It's a pleasure to work with you!
Activity: 73
I hope this project can be useful for everyone in the future
copper member
Activity: 280
In general, I got the idea of the project. In my opinion - the main idea of the project is the search for innovators, start-ups, who do not have enough money or experience to translate ideas and develop these start-ups. Helping beginners with experts in their work is very important.
Sure. it is very important topic to help young and promising projects!
Activity: 60
Good luck with your work!
Activity: 25
I wish your project further development and prosperity. I think that the project will work quite a long time for the benefit of its users.

Questions regarding issues with Bitcoin Core, nodes, the Bitcoin network, transactions, and addresses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 15
It's very nice news!
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
In general, I got the idea of the project. In my opinion - the main idea of the project is the search for innovators, start-ups, who do not have enough money or experience to translate ideas and develop these start-ups. Helping beginners with experts in their work is very important.
Activity: 7
Activity: 42
An excellent program!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Since I'm also a bounty hunter, there is something that taking my eyes to keep looking on it.
That is the allocation of the bounty campaign, especially on the signature campaign, but sadly I've still got one running for now.

General discussion about the Bitcoin ecosystem that doesn't fit better elsewhere. News, the Bitcoin community, innovations, the general environment, etc. Discussion of specific Bitcoin-related services usually belongs in other sections.
Moderator: hilariousandco

Thank you for the information.

General discussion about the Bitcoin ecosystem that doesn't fit better elsewhere. News, the Bitcoin community, innovations, the general environment, etc. Discussion of specific Bitcoin-related services usually belongs in other sections.
Moderator: hilariousandco
Hello everyone, I really liked this project, I wish you development and a lot of money! Bitcoin is a cool theme for now.

Whether still will be!
Pages:
Jump to: