Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥CompositeCoin - platform for innovative projects 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1447 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Don't know which subject exactly your project is inteding? Could you explain in a specific way?

The creation of the Compositecoin platform is planned in order to directly connect innovative projects
real economy and their potential investors within one platform.
When will users start testing the project framework?
Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin

The right investments always make a profit.
when will begin token sale?

Token sale has already started!

To be precise, from may 1 to June 1 passes the stage Pre-ICO.

Token sale has already started!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Great project
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley
Activity: 28
Activity: 112
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible Wink
Activity: 93
Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project! It's good that I found it!
copper member
Activity: 280
What is the main purpose of this project? How does the team's important role make the project grow and successful?
The main goal of this project is to find young and promising unknown projects and to help them to find budget to complete their ideas and to provide the best quality of their products! And the role of the team is very important! i think more than 50 percents of success is the role of high-quality team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What is the main purpose of this project? How does the team's important role make the project grow and successful?
Activity: 154
great, that is the best breakthrough in my opinion. it stings easy for anyone who wants entertainment without having to struggle to get even queuing up tickets
yes you are right, i agree with you. this project is a project that will change the cryptographic market and this project is also very interesting and good.
brand new
Activity: 0

Excellent project, thank you very much. Further successes in the project, and many new users in this project
Activity: 196
Don't know which subject exactly your project is inteding? Could you explain in a specific way?
How many coins will be issued during the ICO?

Total will be issued 15 000 000 (fifteen million) coins.

The total amount of tokens will be determined by ICO results. There will be no additional issue of CMN tokens.
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 28
Very good,, i like this ^^
How many coins will be issued during the ICO?

Total will be issued 15 000 000 (fifteen million) coins.
Pages:
Jump to: