Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 11. (Read 27305 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
dev, I need you help. My wallet seem has a problem .My 56231 coins could not  send for half a day, pleas check it for me ,thank you !
Activity: 140

-snip-

The SIG campaign will be put on pause after this week.   I am going to go back to all BTC and no CONX,  It seems some people get the coins and cash them in for pennies instead of holding on to them.

I will start the BTC campaign with in 2 weeks I think.    I will be launching the first twitter campaign this week though.  BTC only.

-snip

@concoins, hello dev.

i just wanna clear that the payment tomorrow will not include our conx? how about the facebook bounty? have your team already sent conx to those who participated?

on the other hand, i am looking forward joining your next round of signature campaign and i cant wait to participate to your twitter campaign.

goodluck.

regards.

If your missing any payouts, please reach out to me.
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
Cool  CONCOIN is ready in our pool (1hr payment period) Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
We have 32/250 votes now guys!! Keep voting and for sure we can help each other get the coin listed! I believe and support in this coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nice you have updated the thread and more exchange and mining pool has been added. Good Job! ConCoins Staff and Admins. I am  expecting more improvement on this (ANN) project.  Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
The ticker was CON and the one listed on Yobit is the ICO token or the actual one?
The ticker for concoin is CONX, There's a link on the OP for that so make sure that what you're buying is the actual one .
Not a token but an actual one Wink

OmG. If C0NX was the right ticker for CONCOINS I guess I provide the wrong deposit wallet address
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think this coin is very cool and nice. Hi dev. I hope this coin will be success in the exchange market, I waiting for online wallet.

if you need online wallet, you can use exchanger wallet , function is same and without syncronize
concoin is ready trade in yobit exchanger

Yes, concoin is ready to trade in Yobit exchanger in this link https://yobit.net/en/trade/CONX/BTC. But the rates is awful right now, the latest buy order is at 162 satoshi per conx and sell order is at 332 satoshi per conx. Such a big decrease, i hope the price will increase again soon.
Activity: 350
I think this coin is very cool and nice. Hi dev. I hope this coin will be success in the exchange market, I waiting for online wallet.
if you need online wallet, you can use exchanger wallet , function is same and without syncronize
You really cannot consider a exchange as an online wallet,function might be the same but it wont be the same as a real web wallet and i do think they will come up with a web wallet pretty soon and are you telling that you can use concoin in yobit,is conx the real concoin in yobit.
A coin for the inmate,i am impressed with the crazy idea,but for cell mates to send the coins are they able to use the infrastructure to send the coins.
Activity: 247
The SIG campaign will be put on pause after this week.   I am going to go back to all BTC and no CONX,  It seems some people get the coins and cash them in for pennies instead of holding on to them.

I will start the BTC campaign with in 2 weeks I think.    I will be launching the first twitter campaign this week though.  BTC only.

That was quite disappointing. This campaign was the first very first SC I ever joined and it was so fun. Well I hope that this campaign return very soon and I would like to support it even more  Smiley
Yeah! Sad moment and little disappointing though we have believed in CONCOIN and hope this coin will be success in the exchange market, as we all sig participants doing the best performance by posting. Only looking forward the success nothing else.
BTW! waiting the twitter campaign though Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
The SIG campaign will be put on pause after this week.   I am going to go back to all BTC and no CONX,  It seems some people get the coins and cash them in for pennies instead of holding on to them.

I will start the BTC campaign with in 2 weeks I think.    I will be launching the first twitter campaign this week though.  BTC only.

That was quite disappointing. This campaign was the first very first SC I ever joined and it was so fun. Well I hope that this campaign return very soon and I would like to support it even more  Smiley
This digital currency enables inmates across the country to transfer ConCoins between themselves within the prison walls as well as to other inmates throughout the United States prison system--all in just a matter of minutes.

some would prefer rapists and murderers to have no life.

now this inmates can pay someone to kill their enemy from the comfort of their jail cells.

Lets be real, The gangs in Jail run the streets.  Jail is corrupt already.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This digital currency enables inmates across the country to transfer ConCoins between themselves within the prison walls as well as to other inmates throughout the United States prison system--all in just a matter of minutes.

some would prefer rapists and murderers to have no life.

now this inmates can pay someone to kill their enemy from the comfort of their jail cells.
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

It would be more cool if theres a site were there is a chat room or a web telegram for ConX so people can chat and trade whenever they like. I would suggest to have it so its easy to trade and people will surely share about it. I would like to buy ConX pm me anyone . Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

-snip-

-snip

@concoins, hello dev.

i just wanna clear that the payment tomorrow will not include our conx? how about the facebook bounty? have your team already sent conx to those who participated?

on the other hand, i am looking forward joining your next round of signature campaign and i cant wait to participate to your twitter campaign.

goodluck.

regards.

Hi there,

All payments will be sent out on Sat.    If you were on the FB, please send the info to verify
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

-snip-

-snip

@concoins, hello dev.

goodluck.

regards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Now i start to buy this coin for additional to my earnings in the signature campaign because i feel that it will brings more profit in for me in the future. And thanks for the opportunity to have this coin dev.

Thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 722
Merit: 501

As far as Canada, I have not looked into that yet.  I want to tackle the US prison system and that is keeping me very busy.  Once this gets under control.   At that time, I can take a look over there but not sure I want to take on that load as well.

well, seeing as theres another canuck who replied above to this as well, itd be nice to have something like that, perhaps as delegates or a sort, who can mirror the model of contact and conduct you have set and im sure perfected, in dealing with prison administrations and populations in the US here in canada. im in eastern canada, so i can provide some sort of regional representation down the road. as i mentioned, ive had to deal with prisons my whole adult life, going in to visit my brother who has a hankering for pretty cars that arent his. (chuckles) i can see how this project would do well here in canada as well, and would love to simply watch and learn the process for when you feel scaling outward to canada might be a positive direction for CONX.

you could also offer a choice whether someone would like to receive BTC or CONX. personally, id take CONX that you bought straight off the wall to the value of the BTC that would be earned to create positive momentum. im a POS HOARDER. theyll have a lifetime reality teevee show about having to come in and clean off my computer desktop. "cmon now, abvhiael, you really dont NEED that sprouts wallet, now do you?" "BUT. BUT. they so CUTE!" (shakes his head)

ill keep an eye out for the twitter campaign, and if its a BTC paying .sig campaign, ill simply just use mine to buy up more of a stake in CONX.

The admin to monitor the blockchain?  Well its like teaching someone how to ride a bike for the first time.  I am working on a presentation so it is not so confusing to them.

Most of your additional questions are in the works.  There is a prison I have been working with and once everything is ironed out, we will release what they will allow and not.  This is a California prison on the medium size.

itd have to run something along the lines of verified prisoner id coupled to wallets with a quick lesson on how to query the block explorer. its intimidating at first, but if its just keeping accounting track of things, im sure they have someone to delegate the confusing stuff to. anyhow, awesome work so far, looking forward to how this project can grow.
Pages:
Jump to: