Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 10. (Read 27305 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
dev,can you return my coins?,thank you!
dev,my 56231 concoins still on deposit ,my wallet is CTBBZKKycQVsxYYtzvMzfXi87NWEW9a5bg ,and this coins sent to  CUXALTqKAjiLnfFqw3H2KPxi4DE6J9tKdc .And TXID is  d8365f218f14d314f9de19a6c279f2bdfb400af0c43bc29300f95e78dc16168a ,please check it for me ,thank you!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
You do know inmates rarely have access to cell phones in jail, or computers ?
If they will allow these persons in jail/prison to use their cell phones and computers then it will be more dangerous for the community because they will be in connect to their outsiders friends and the criminals will be in contact with their other criminals and will start to plan further of their bad projects. The better solution is that it should be allowed to only those prisoners who are involved in civilian cases

If u were locked in a cell for at least few years u would know that u can always negotiate with a correctional officer how many ounches of drugs, whether it's marijuana or meth, u are allowed to carry and not get in trouble, for how many hours u can sit on the phone without provoking a prison officer into violence, and what day u can get a hooker and make sure nobody will put ur absence into question even if ur cellmates try to report u to a prison officer or somebody from their staff.
Activity: 227
This is an interesting idea for a crypto currency, I will be following this project for a while to see what happens.
Activity: 140
Hello

We just added you coin to our exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-CON.htm

Also a Node is running in our server under our domain name : coinsmarkets.com:40100

That is not our symbol, it is CONX
Activity: 157
Hello

We just added you coin to our exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-CON.htm

Also a Node is running in our server under our domain name : coinsmarkets.com:40100

is this thing real or just some sum up introduction?

A coin for people who in prisons and warden?

Idea is good but really the 9 prisons are using it now?

Inmates in those's prisons do hold concoins and other prisons. We are focusing on a few (3) prisons to really make a push to make the inmates use.

We have a few inmates who have taken on the roll of spokesman inside of the prison and recrute new inmates to educate them about concoins.

Concoin will be having a meeting with the three prisons over the summer to talk about a full beta program.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Apparently yes.

I think the main idea of this coin is provide inmates with another option for payment.

Obviously, not all of them will like the idea, and definitely not all of them will even know how to use the cryptocurrency.

It's interesting though.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I didn't receive the coins from the sig campaign.

what  is the price  of the sig campaign

Are you on the list?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
If they will allow these persons in jail/prison to use their cell phones and computers then it will be more dangerous for the community because they will be in connect to their outsiders friends and the criminals will be in contact with their other criminals and will start to plan further of their bad projects. The better solution is that it should be allowed to only those prisoners who are involved in civilian cases
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Still 0 confirm right now.
My wallet add is CTBBZKKycQVsxYYtzvMzfXi87NWEW9a5bg.

Are you still seeing this issue? I see trans coming in and leaving.  Please send me a pm
 My wallet add is CTBBZKKycQVsxYYtzvMzfXi87NWEW9a5bg.
Pages:
Jump to: