Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates - page 3. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.
yeah all the query will be answered through AMA session..and as i was going through their telegram channel i found the team is planning for it we have to stay in tune for this😇

Wow !thank you for sharing this news .so are they planning to have on their official telegram channel?
Activity: 98
Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.
yeah all the query will be answered through AMA session..and as i was going through their telegram channel i found the team is planning for it we have to stay in tune for this😇
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Having them go back and forth from different nets, not sure why they are doing that but won't it cause like some financial strain on them?, that's of course if the process is expensive but it seems they choose that option because of the benefits involved, especially in this initial process that they are in at the moment but i also hope it doesn't affect them when they go back to their native blockchain
Activity: 224
I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

One very vital thing you pointed out here Is marketing. COS is not actually new as it appears considering the fact that it's already listed in a top exchange but then alot needs to be done on marketing to create more awareness of about the project. Of course you can't rule out the place of marketing in crypto projects like this. I don't know how active the team is working but then they can really do more
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.

Binance own their own chain the Bep2. Going through Binance lab means you going to migrate to binance chain to have a chance to get listed in Binance DEX. The impact of Binance is in its outreach. In the amount of people using the exchange on a daily basis

Thank you for the explanation, we all know binance is very influencial when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange as it holds a large customer base for traders. It was indeed a very good idea for contentos to go through the binance labs, that must have contributed to the pumping of the token value.

It's a good strategy for contentos to migrate to the binance chain, but I still believe that it's a limiting factor because not many other exchanges supports the BEP2 tokens as against the ERC20 tokens which is ethereum inclined. It would be better if contentos could have the two tokens protocol to enable them interact easily across several exchanges.
copper member
Merit: 3
The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.

Binance own their own chain the Bep2. Going through Binance lab means you going to migrate to binance chain to have a chance to get listed in Binance DEX. The impact of Binance is in its outreach. In the amount of people using the exchange on a daily basis

Thank you for the explanation, we all know binance is very influencial when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange as it holds a large customer base for traders. It was indeed a very good idea for contentos to go through the binance labs, that must have contributed to the pumping of the token value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

That sounds cool. I hope they get to grow more ones they leave the binance chain to move fully into theirs. Will they be migrating fully into the their own chain?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.

yup agree on you, it may cause a trouble because they only have few supporters , they need to make the project make on fame before listing on differnt exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.
Activity: 448
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I kind of like the fact that Contentos ten is focused on building and developing its ecosystem. SDK developerrs, wallet developers and developers willing to build dApps which use  Contentos could earn rewards from the Contentos team. Vulnerability and bug hunters could also benefit from building the Contentos public chain. Here’s a blog from the team; https://medium.com/contentos-io/how-can-developers-benefit-from-the-contentos-public-chain-599382942f21
copper member

I don't really understand your point as it relates to the cryptonomics. But I agree with the fact that tokens should still be allowed to trade on binance DEX as its a good platform which would contribute to the project development in a substantial capacity. You would agree with me that almost every project would love  to get listed on binance DEX.
copper member
Merit: 5
Contentos is committed to empowering the content ecosystem through blockchain, Making possible and trying to provide a transparent information to enhance the value of cos ecosystem here is the article which has the answer about cos current circulation https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1161155269537095680?s=21

Thank you for the information, but do you have any idea of how to many tokens are currently in circulation and the total amount of tokens that were created, I would also like to know if the team has an intension to burn some tokens periodically to ensure that the value of the tokens are competitive.
well i think you should go through this article once it has given a descriptive information regarding token circulation
https://medium.com/contentos-io/understanding-contentos-token-cos-circulation-58959f7be685

I successfully went through the article and I must confess that it's quite informative, it's nice to know that contentos are very transparent in their dealing and that must have contributed to the price jump the project experienced few days ago. Am really pleased with the milestone achieved by the team in a short while and believe they still have much more to offer to the investors and token holders.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 644
Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

This is nice, it shows just how dedicated the team is towards their course. I think that of PhotoGrid because of its popularity as compared to the other platforms (LiveMe and Cheez)
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.

This is good way of keeping tokens in circulation. Cos.tv, PhotoGrid application and hope few more things will be there where people can use the tokens.

Giving users more avenue to utilise their token will in many ways help increase the value of the token and it gonna take great deal of convincing for new unaware users to get involve on the platform so the team should endeavour to carryout extensive publicity as well as reward campaigns

Do we know if team is going to pay any kind of dividends for token holders? What are the benefits we can enjoy of holding tokens? I know gifting or sending tokens for what we like is one good thing. But anything else we can do or get ?
Repeated error.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.

This is good way of keeping tokens in circulation. Cos.tv, PhotoGrid application and hope few more things will be there where people can use the tokens.

Giving users more avenue to utilise their token will in many ways help increase the value of the token and it gonna take great deal of convincing for new unaware users to get involve on the platform so the team should endeavour to carryout extensive publicity as well as reward campaigns

Pages:
Jump to: