Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates - page 5. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

Awesome. I was about asking how I could store my COS earnings when I get them on different dApps. I guess with COS wallet, COS holders are responsible for protecting their PK. Linking same wallet to your Photogrid, LiveMe, Cheez account allows you to use COS earnings from one dApp on a different dApp. I’ll like to know how safe this is?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.
okay!you might be right! reason behind choosing brazil for first event  we dont know so we only can suspect 🙂

Brazil might have most of the PhotoGrid users and this might be the reason they have chosen Brazil for event. But to gain popularity at other location/countries they have host such event in other parts of the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Has a nice ring to it, if it's anything like YouTube it'll surely experience high attraction from interested parties.

When I was checking article about their recent event, it was mentioned that during the Photigrid event they allowed user to send cos token if they liked the pictures. So I expect similar things at cos.tv as well.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Has a nice ring to it, if it's anything like YouTube it'll surely experience high attraction from interested parties.
Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

The project must have registered some success on its own before considering listing in such top and expensive exchange. At thesame time it must have gotten more attention due to the name tag of Binance. With the launching of mainnet soon we can be sure of better days for contentos
Activity: 98
Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.
okay!you might be right! reason behind choosing brazil for first event  we dont know so we only can suspect 🙂
Activity: 630

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

Yeah. I like the idea too. They spiked up the interest in everybody when they announced that deal. And seeing someone earning over 600 dollars is going to boost everybody to do more.

They need to be proactive while the iron is hot.
Since the competition is very tough in social media, they need to explore all their facets to make this a popular platform among content creators.
Because right now, youtube is still the top platform on this field.
They have a long way to beat this giant.
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Yeah. I like the idea too. They spiked up the interest in everybody when they announced that deal. And seeing someone earning over 600 dollars is going to boost everybody to do more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 644
Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

So it's still possible to earn COS tokens on Photogrid? I thought it was only a temporary event they hosted for Photogrid users from Brazil?

I think its  going to be ongoing for a long time I guess since COS formed partnership with the photogrid company. Its going to serve both project in very beneficial manner.

I don't think a long term partnership will be healthy, as this should be an event that creates awareness and has a deadline. Making it a long term partnership wouldn't really positive affect the value of COS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1
copper member

Oh yeah, didn't know that. If integrated, that'll surely increase their token use case.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
I’m a COS holder along with a good number of Binance related projects holder. No strings attached, I believe in transparent projects, a great team and awesome product like what Contentos got doing.
I think the recent COS price spike shows what happens when a cryptocurrency gets more demand due to its use.

You're quite lucky to hold COS tokens, hope you benefited from the pump. I wish the project considers giving other users of photogrid from other countries the opportunity to earn from the event. I would certainly participate if there's any photogrid event in my country.

Although I'm still doing my research about this project but does it mean that only Brazilians can benefit from the photogrid events?  What are other ways non-Brazilians can earn or is it strictly on purchase? Is it intended  to be global or confined or simply a matter of time and it will spread out?

Its going to be on a case to case basis, country to country, they are moving round the world. I think next stop is Asia. Only until then its opened to the people of Asia
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

So it's still possible to earn COS tokens on Photogrid? I thought it was only a temporary event they hosted for Photogrid users from Brazil?

I think its  going to be ongoing for a long time I guess since COS formed partnership with the photogrid company. Its going to serve both project in very beneficial manner.
Pages:
Jump to: