Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin - page 12. (Read 14296 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
and I do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MINE a COIN IF there is NO EXCHANGE!
Как ты тварь бухая достал уже с одинаковыми постами в каждой ветке. Падла, нажрись боярышника...
"EXCHANGE! EXCHANGE! EXCHANGE! EXCHANGE!" - trolling in each topic ...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
and I do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MINE a COIN IF there is NO EXCHANGE!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I think the name is very strange and silly, I do not understand about this, whether it is the ICO or just mining, please tell me about the coins coochie.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, i WTS 2k COOC, pm me if interested
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
exchange exchange exchange HuhHuh??

Patiences grasshopper, it will be listed. The listing fees has been paid. How do you like the website intro?
exchange exchange exchange HuhHuh??
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Dev, website is looking nice. I can't wait to buy my first Toy lol

Thanks, We are hoping to have the store fully operating in the coming week or so.
Well you act like you do. Not cool - claim down. You repeat the same stuff on other coins as well.  This coin isn't even a day old and you already worrying about exchanges and selling. Geez....
he is willing to sell coins that are still in the project
no, not in the project and in my purse
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Well you act like you do. Not cool - claim down. You repeat the same stuff on other coins as well.  This coin isn't even a day old and you already worrying about exchanges and selling. Geez....
he is willing to sell coins that are still in the project
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Well you act like you do. Not cool - claim down. You repeat the same stuff on other coins as well.  The coin isn't even a day old and you already worrying about exchanges and selling. Geez....
Yes worried about the exchanges !

Sigh, you may need to find something else to do besides mining coins. Because clearly you are impatient and a bit insane.
Well you act like you do. Not cool - claim down. You repeat the same stuff on other coins as well.  The coin isn't even a day old and you already worrying about exchanges and selling. Geez....
Yes worried about the exchanges !
I can sell you these coins!

No thank you. You seem to have a bad habit of running from thread to thread trolling. You have a problem with being patient or something?
no

No thank you. You seem to have a bad habit of running from thread to thread trolling. You have a problem with being patient or something?
Activity: 630
The name of this coin makes it seem like a joke, I know some people will make money here and move on
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Another walletbuilder created coin I don't think it will go that far,Yobit clearly states that they don't want a wallet builder created coin so if this is a pump and dump and coin and thinking to get in Yobit,you will be disappointed,they minimizing walletbuiler created coin and newbie announced coin.

YoloBit will list anything and every shitcoin there is. if you pay them
Activity: 546
nope no exchanges,,
mining just hobby
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
exchange all no, no it's terrible  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: