Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin - page 6. (Read 14296 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
COOC officially at 250 votes on NovaExchange --- well done.  What are the next steps to maximize the chance of COOC being listed on there?

We just have to wait now for them to list it. They have a note on their page that they are all on holiday until tomorrow, so it will probably be a couple more days before it is fully listed. After that I'll start discussing the swap to the new chain and get all of that setup with them.
hi dev, coin from coinexchange can be swap to new chain cooc? i must withdraw to novaexchange?

Once the swap starts the yes, you will want to move all of your coins to Nova for the swap. Once the swap is over I will be in talks with coinexchange to de-list the current chain and to add the new one.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
What coin's name means. And error 403 on http://www.coochie-coin.com/
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
project seems to be going pretty good.  Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I see this coin is still being mined (block explorer indicates this) --- can someone give a crash course in how to mine?  I have guiminer presently and tried theminingpool.thruhere.net but can't seem to connect....

Mining this coin solo is pretty much the way to go right now... There isn't a working pool that I know of right now. Once I have the new chain ready and working there will be pools for that.

Novice question, but can someone lay out how to start solo mining COOC?  Need latest cpuminer, right?  Any idea where that can be found?  Once I have a COOC receive address (coinexchange.io) and cpuminer (or whatever is recommended), what is the command line prompt to solo mine this?

I am online right now at thecryptochat.net it would be way easier to explain how to mine in a chat setting rather than here. If you want you can head over there and I'll walk you through it.
hi, i want mining this coin, can you show me how? and i can buy this coin from coinexchange.io or wait?
Hello, yes, you can currently buy some at coinexchange.io. We are hoping to get added to Nova soon. If you need mining help come on over to thecryptochat.net and I can help you.

what is your name on thecryptochat.net
COOC officially at 250 votes on NovaExchange --- well done.  What are the next steps to maximize the chance of COOC being listed on there?

We just have to wait now for them to list it. They have a note on their page that they are all on holiday until tomorrow, so it will probably be a couple more days before it is fully listed. After that I'll start discussing the swap to the new chain and get all of that setup with them.
hi dev, coin from coinexchange can be swap to new chain cooc? i must withdraw to novaexchange?
BAM

Activity: 137
Only 8 more votes needed for COOC to be considered for NovaExchange --- let's make it happen!

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
BAM
How many coins do you have? They are being bought up I see over at coinexchange.io . Yes I been voting on novaex as well Smiley

Sizable share --- yeah, I see they are getting snagged quickly before the upcoming reboot and coin swap.  Just need more people actively involved in the Nova Exchange vote --- it has slowed down recently and needs to pick back up. 

Still haven't received any stakes yet

That is weird that you are not receiving any stakes. I swear it didn't take longer than a day for myself to start receiving stakes the first time. In any case it shouldn't be too long before we get on Nova and make the switch to a new chain that is actually done correctly and not from walletbuilders. Like I said, he obviously did the coin cap wrong because we are now well above 700,000 total coins and he said the cap was at 690,000. So who knows what else he screwed up in the chain.
How many coins do you have? They are being bought up I see over at coinexchange.io . Yes I been voting on novaex as well Smiley

Sizable share --- yeah, I see they are getting snagged quickly before the upcoming reboot and coin swap.  Just need more people actively involved in the Nova Exchange vote --- it has slowed down recently and needs to pick back up. 

Still haven't received any stakes yet
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Regarding staking with coins in the wallet, you had mentioned 69 confirmations before coins mature for staking.  I'm at above 100 confirmations for the deposit to my wallet, but when I hover over the icon in the bottom of the wallet for staking, it reads "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ---- is this just a wrong tooltip and are my coins staking?  I've unlocked the wallet for staking only.

I don't have an exact time on the current stake age maturity. There isn't anything listed in the OP from the origianl Dev other than 69 confirmations for coinbase maturity, says nothing about stake maturity though. I can tell you that it doesn't take very long for the coins to start staking, I just don't know the exact time on the current chain.

Hmmm....we'll see how it goes, I haven't seen any stakes received yet even though it says that my coins are mature.  If anyone else gets successful stakes, post here and let us know if it shows up as "Minted" in your transactions.  

24 hours with wallet unlocked and no Minted transactions here.

Also, had been successfully mining yesterday, but as of about 10 hours ago, it went from regular mining rewards to basically no mining rewards.  Haven't received a successful mine in about 8 hours despite the miner churning along.  Any idea what happened?

Aside from that, coin reboot & resurgence looks like it is shaping up fantastically.  Price is already up to 486 sat on CoinExchange.io, well below what it should eventually be based on the coin supply and coin's potential.

Keep up the great work, micdvd85, and to the rest of the COOC community, keep spreading the word to generate interest and get those NovaExchange Add Coin votes past the 250 mark
BAM
Regarding staking with coins in the wallet, you had mentioned 69 confirmations before coins mature for staking.  I'm at above 100 confirmations for the deposit to my wallet, but when I hover over the icon in the bottom of the wallet for staking, it reads "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ---- is this just a wrong tooltip and are my coins staking?  I've unlocked the wallet for staking only.

I don't have an exact time on the current stake age maturity. There isn't anything listed in the OP from the origianl Dev other than 69 confirmations for coinbase maturity, says nothing about stake maturity though. I can tell you that it doesn't take very long for the coins to start staking, I just don't know the exact time on the current chain.
Regarding staking with coins in the wallet, you had mentioned 69 confirmations before coins mature for staking.  I'm at above 100 confirmations for the deposit to my wallet, but when I hover over the icon in the bottom of the wallet for staking, it reads "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ---- is this just a wrong tooltip and are my coins staking?  I've unlocked the wallet for staking only.
BAM
I see this coin is still being mined (block explorer indicates this) --- can someone give a crash course in how to mine?  I have guiminer presently and tried theminingpool.thruhere.net but can't seem to connect....

Mining this coin solo is pretty much the way to go right now... There isn't a working pool that I know of right now. Once I have the new chain ready and working there will be pools for that.

Novice question, but can someone lay out how to start solo mining COOC?  Need latest cpuminer, right?  Any idea where that can be found?  Once I have a COOC receive address (coinexchange.io) and cpuminer (or whatever is recommended), what is the command line prompt to solo mine this?

I am online right now at thecryptochat.net it would be way easier to explain how to mine in a chat setting rather than here. If you want you can head over there and I'll walk you through it.
hi, i want mining this coin, can you show me how? and i can buy this coin from coinexchange.io or wait?
Hello, yes, you can currently buy some at coinexchange.io. We are hoping to get added to Nova soon. If you need mining help come on over to thecryptochat.net and I can help you.

BAM

BAM
So obviously the old dev of the coin coded it wrong. He said that there was a cap of 690,000 total coins. As of the time of writing this message there is currently 697,818 coins. Once it gets closer to the swap on nova I will have to change the premine amount of the new coin to match what is currently out there so that everyone has the ability to swap.
BAM
Old Logo :

New Logo :

I'm giving this images to support the new dev. Good luck dev, hopefully succes.

Awesome!!! That looks amazing!
Pages:
Jump to: