Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cooonet [Pre-ICO] e-learning social enterprise; e-services marketplace - page 3. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Do you have already any teachers on your platform? Do they get paid by your tokens?

Hi,
Teachers are coming onboard already.They will get payment in cooocoin by smart contract.
The overall system is presently undergoing intensive beta testing and debugging. Phase one of the Cooonet Platform Project is now 80% complete. The first launch is scheduled to take place within a few months of Token Generating Event completion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have already any teachers on your platform? Do they get paid by your tokens?
I have read you got some private investors, can you name some?

Hi! Thank you for taking your time to read our project!
Unfortunately,for now they will stay undisclosed. We might do it later on.
Activity: 215
I have read you got some private investors, can you name some?
Anything about using fiat to buy cooocoin tokens? I am interested in buying via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.
Hi there! Thank you for your interest!

We accept only ETH for now.

1,000 COOO = 1 KCOOO
1 KCOOO = 0.1 ETH
Activity: 197
Anything about using fiat to buy cooocoin tokens? I am interested in buying via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.
Very interesting project, education is now extremely relevant. Will your tokens be used as an internal currency?
Hi,
This is how the cooocoin tokens will be used:

As an ERC20-compliant token and the sole medium of exchange accepted on the Cooonet platform, a worldwide multipurpose online service exchange marketplace.

CoooCoin may be used to purchase online peer-to-peer sessions in tutoring, languages, hobbies and interests; procuring vocational, recreational, and professional services; and more. CoooCoin is part of the contemporary and ongoing digital economy revolution.

Activity: 257
Very interesting project, education is now extremely relevant. Will your tokens be used as an internal currency?
Right now, at what stage is your project?
As you can check, cooonet platform has already been tested, improved, launch with service and some operations.

Regarding token sale,Cooonet’s TGE private sale started on 20 February 2018 and will conclude on 30 April 2018. Public sale will start on 1 May 2018 and end on 31 May 2018.

Feel free to check the official websites: https://www.cooocoin.com  and https://www.cooonet.com/  for further information and updates.
Activity: 168
Right now, at what stage is your project?
What is the practical use of Cooonet as a platform?
Hi,
Cooonet provides an accessible online digital platform to host a dynamically comprehensive marketplace for service exchanges in educational, professional, vocational, and recreational sectors.
Feel free to visit cooonet at https://www.cooonet.com/
Activity: 163
What is the practical use of Cooonet as a platform?
If understand correctly, you are offering a training platform like coursera or edx on the blockchain?
Hi there! Thanks for your question.

We might have some similarities,but we are much more than that.

Cooonet is a decentralized global services marketplace digital solution to traditional employment disruption. In an increasingly automated world with machine learning on the horizon, Cooonet believes that one-on-one, human-to-human interaction, locally, regionally, and globally, will become even more deeply valued in society and by individuals, and that this kind of service-based human innovation and trade will function as a robust economic ecosystem in the near future.We believe that online learning and virtual services will become a large part of the newly emergent digital economy.

Secondly, Cooonet is an equalizing platform — we believe that educational services are presently too institutionalized and cater disproportionately to well-to-do families. By creating a marketplace that enables freelancing and learning for anyone with an Internet connection, we hope to create an accessible and non-discriminatory community built around the pursuit of knowledge, skills, and education. Furthermore, Cooonet deeply believes in the value of charity: we wish to become the de facto model of social enterprising to tuition platforms globally, by setting an example of applied corporate responsibility in driving both user acquisition and pro-social engagement. Cooonet, as a social enterprise, will join and support the movement for global access to education.
Activity: 172
If understand correctly, you are offering a training platform like coursera or edx on the blockchain?
Activity: 172
Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?

Yes you can use Ether (ETH) held in your account at the exchange.
Please provide details of your own personal wallet, as this ensures you will have control and access to the wallet and the COOO we send you. To receive COOO purchased you will need an ERC20-compatible wallet.

If you are sending ETH from an exchange, please ensure that you are able to obtain the TxHash for your transfer. TxHash — also known as the transaction ID — is a way to look up a specific transaction on the Ethereum blockchain.
Please DO NOT use an address from an exchange to receive COOO or you will permanently lose the tokens we send you. Addresses from exchanges often do not belong to you and serve other purposes.

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com)

I have used it for like a year and more, I can say that it is a really good Website (Or maybe Tool) - Not sure what I can classify MEW as all
Back to the point, the keystore/JSON way of access is just awesomely good
The website UI is user-friendly, everything is guided on the site
Activity: 252
Very good approach written on WP, and also the price is interesting for investing.I really like this project, it has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 229
Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?

Please provide details of your own personal wallet, as this ensures you will have control and access to the wallet and the COOO we send you. To receive COOO purchased you will need an ERC20-compatible wallet.

If you are sending ETH from an exchange, please ensure that you are able to obtain the TxHash for your transfer. TxHash — also known as the transaction ID — is a way to look up a specific transaction on the Ethereum blockchain.
Please DO NOT use an address from an exchange to receive COOO or you will permanently lose the tokens we send you. Addresses from exchanges often do not belong to you and serve other purposes.

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com)

I also like most of all the MEW, it's fast and easy to use and the security there is good, its support for erc20 is also a necessary function
I have tried various wallets but myetherwallet works best for me.
Imtoken wallet is also good.
Activity: 154
so you have already begun pre-sale and preparation for ICO?
there was information earlier that it was postponed until February, March.
what news?
Thank you for your interest!

Here is our timeline:
 Whitelist: Opens 20th February 2018
 Private Sale Start Date: February 20th 2018
 Public Start date: 1st May 2018
 Public End date: 31st May 2018 or earlier, if tokens fully sold
 CoooCoin Token Exchange listing, by 30th June 2018

Feel free to check the official website: https://www.cooocoin.com for further information and updates.

Cooonet is moving its market in the right direction! I will be watching you this time. Good luck!
Activity: 185

I also like most of all the MEW, it's fast and easy to use and the security there is good, its support for erc20 is also a necessary function
so you have already begun pre-sale and preparation for ICO?
there was information earlier that it was postponed until February, March.
what news?
Thank you for your interest!

Here is our timeline:
 Whitelist: Opens 20th February 2018
 Private Sale Start Date: February 20th 2018
 Public Start date: 1st May 2018
 Public End date: 31st May 2018 or earlier, if tokens fully sold
 CoooCoin Token Exchange listing, by 30th June 2018

Feel free to check the official website: https://www.cooocoin.com for further information and updates.
Pages:
Jump to: