Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cooonet [Pre-ICO] e-learning social enterprise; e-services marketplace - page 5. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Why do you need an TGE?

Hello,
Cooocoin Corporation shall donate the net proceeds of the Private and Public Token Generating Event to Cooonet Foundation which shall provide initial equity and funding to Cooonet Corporation and Coootech Corporation. Cooonet Corpoation shall use the received funds to accelerate product development and business operations. Seed funding has financed platform prototyping, development, beta testing, and live field tests; however, future operations, marketing and user acquisitions efforts — particularly Cooonet's social enterprising education campaign — will require continued funding. We hope to launch Cooonet Platform as soon as possible — investments will ensure swiftness and quality. A portion of the fund will be used to finance fully or partially subsidizied tuition costs for students in need in rural regions or disadvantaged households across China and ASEAN.
Activity: 124
Why do you need an TGE?
Where and how should I store my tokens?

Hello,
You can use any ERC20-compliant wallet. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com).
Activity: 155
Where and how should I store my tokens?
How many CoooCoin tokens will I get for 1 ETH?
Hello,
The current price is 0.1 ETH per KCOOO (1,000 COOO). Therefore, you shall receive 10,000 COOO for 1 ETH.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
How many CoooCoin tokens will I get for 1 ETH?
What about KYC, is it required here?
Hi there!

In keeping with industry best practices, we may request that you submit to our KYC process if you contribute more than 1,000 Ether (ETH).
Every registered user shall have to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms with respect to international standards. All KYC and AML requirements must be adhered to and fulfilled by the token purchaser during the registration for token purchase and at the time of the CoooCoin Token Sales. CoooCoin and Cooonet Corporation reserve the right to refuse any Person who fails to comply.
The initial Token Sale and Purchase Agreement will ask all subscribers to agree to this.
From a practical point of view Token buyers with orders over USD$5,000 will need to supply, on request, KYC documentation. Small Token orders perhaps under USD$1,000 to $5,000 may not be asked, however there is an ongoing obligation to do so if asked or if a Government Agency asks for it.
Activity: 196
What about KYC, is it required here?
I watched the videos and I was really encouraged, this is a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future, especially for people whom are economically challenged and cannot afford high tuition fees.
Hi! Thank you for your support!
This is exactly how we see this and We are confident that our structure is one of the best for supporting the e-learning/services.
Muo
Activity: 236
I watched the videos and I was really encouraged, this is a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future, especially for people whom are economically challenged and cannot afford high tuition fees.
Can any Hot or soft wallet be used to store cooocoin or any suitable one for its storage?
Hi!
COOO is an ERC20-compliant token. This mean that,you can use any ERC20-compliant wallet. We recommend MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com).
Activity: 164
Can any Hot or soft wallet be used to store cooocoin or any suitable one for its storage?
How will the Coocoin token be used?
Hi! Thank you for your interest!

COOO is an ERC20-compliant token and the sole medium of exchange accepted on the Cooonet platform, a worldwide multipurpose online service exchange marketplace. CoooCoin may be used to purchase online peer-to-peer sessions in tutoring, languages, hobbies and interests; procuring vocational, recreational, and professional services; and more. CoooCoin is part of the contemporary and ongoing digital economy revolution
Activity: 153
How will the Coocoin token be used?
How will you attract consumers to use your platform?
Hello! Thank you for the question!

As a social enterprise, Cooonet will engage in educational campaigns across China, East Asia, and the ASEAN region initially. By providing valuable services to students in need across Asia, Cooonet will deploy an effective user acquisition strategy through productive social work and philanthropic campaigning. We believe that our business model as a social enterprise is a win-win-win for all parties involved. Other marketing strategies to attract and retain users include loyalty and rewards programs and digital marketing (content marketing, e-marketing, viral marketing).

Activity: 190
How will you attract consumers to use your platform?
Can I know some token metrics?
Hi,
Token name:CoooCoin
sticker/symbol: COOO
Token standard: ERC20

cost/price:0.1 ETH per KCOOO (1,000 COOO)
Total number of token: 350,000,000 CoooCoin tokens
Accepted currency: Ether (ETH)

Hard cap: 500,000,000 COOO equivalent to 50,000 ETH
soft cap:100,000,000 COOO equivalent to 10,000 ETH

minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum contribution: There isn’t a maximum purchase limit.
Activity: 168
Can I know some token metrics?
How many CoooCoin tokens will be sold during the TGE?
Hello,
A maximum of 350,000 KCOOO will be sold during the TGE. That is equivalent to 350,000,000 CoooCoin tokens.
Activity: 257
How many CoooCoin tokens will be sold during the TGE?
Pages:
Jump to: