Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 16. (Read 18455 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Has anyone had the issue of your XCPO MN staking then dropping you out of the network instead of receiving MN rewards? Wondering what the fix might be...I set stake=0 for my remote VPS configs, should I do that locally too? Thanks guys

Need to check your config file once because such things happen only when you configure wrongly.Join our telegram and PM XCPO_SAM for assistance
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Has anyone had the issue of your XCPO MN staking then dropping you out of the network instead of receiving MN rewards? Wondering what the fix might be...I set stake=0 for my remote VPS configs, should I do that locally too? Thanks guys
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
copico is a coin that got in somewhere in the middle of the year and right now it is the coin that changing my entire life and making me believe in crypto more...copico will take me to the moon and am so grateful to see their team been very active...keep the good works guys
I'm trying to sync XCPO wallet, but it is stuck with 8 hours behind. It hasn't stopped, but slowed down to the point where it is always 8 hours behind. Any tips to increase sync speed?
Slowed down around block 70.000

Hai which OS are you using? Noticed a lag with windows 10 and we have an update coming soon and we shall clear it with that
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I'm trying to sync XCPO wallet, but it is stuck with 8 hours behind. It hasn't stopped, but slowed down to the point where it is always 8 hours behind. Any tips to increase sync speed?
Slowed down around block 70.000
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/teamcopico/status/942364131964973057

@everyone - We have just posted on twitter of an exciting update coming this week which we will announce soon. Please retweet the pinned twitter post.

We are doing a giveaway of 200 coins for 10 random users who will re-tweet this official tweet, when we reach 50 retweets. Tag your crypto friends to make it more effective and reach out to bigger audience.

Retweet, Relax, Setup your MN and keep Staking. Update coming soon with some wallet improvements.
Details will be relased across all platforms.

Retweet, Follow & Like.
Chinese Whitepaper has just been released.

for all translators please update the local ann thread including all updated links.
Activity: 52
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Issue with the conf step -- when running multiple XCPO MN. If I change .conf file in one folder, it changes it across all folders. Can I rename the .conf file at all or will that not work? Anyone have a soluton to this? Thanks!

Hi there join our discord/telegram and PM XCPO_SAM and he will guide you regarding any problem
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Issue with the conf step -- when running multiple XCPO MN. If I change .conf file in one folder, it changes it across all folders. Can I rename the .conf file at all or will that not work? Anyone have a soluton to this? Thanks!
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hai join our telegram and you will know more details about the project
I haven't got a reward on my XCPO master node for almost two days now. Is that normal?
I wasn't getting that staking green arrow. So I deleted my wallet and rebuilt a new one.

Hai this is not normal..maybe you have done a wrong step in setup,so kindly join or discord or telegram,where our staff will assist you
Activity: 47
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 280
I haven't got a reward on my XCPO masternode for almost two days now. Is that normal?
I wasn't getting that staking green arrow. So I deleted my wallet and rebuilt a new one.
Current status of the platform

We have worked on the following points:

- Database Architecture
- Technology Codeigniter V-3 setup
- Admin panel theme setup for backend has been implemented.
- Admin login functionality has been implemented.
- Provided feature to admin - profile update, change the password, and log out functionality has been implemented.
- Created global setting options where admin can manage social media links, address, contact info, email etc.
- Catalog section
 - Product Category Management 
- Created multilevel category system
 - Category edit, update and delete functionality has been implemented. - Attribute set according to categories
 - New Attribute created category wise i.e. textfield, textarea, checkbox, radio, single file upload, date, and text - dropdown. etc. we can manage validation and read-only field functionality.
- Manage Attribute section like brands, sizes, colors map, lengths, height and much more dependent on the category.

- Frontend user login functionality has been implemented.
- Frontend user Profile update, change the password, and log out functionality has been implemented.
- Frontend user signup functionality implemented with basic info
hi everyone. trying to run my masternode . after my computer shutoff and i get turn back on and try to run masternode i get " Error: could not allocate vin for collateral Address "  anyone have any idea what  i should do?
Do this in this order
1 restart wallet
2 unlock your wallet with your password
3 uncheck staking only!
4 go tou your masternode and  click it so it is highlighted.
5 press start
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
hi everyone. trying to run my masternode . after my computer shutoff and i get turn back on and try to run masternode i get " Error: could not allocate vin for collateral Address "  anyone have any idea what  i should do?
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

We are aiming to become a lead company in the e-commerce industry.Please read our whitepaper to learn more
when is presentation?

You mean the main platform launch?it is scheduled for march2018
Activity: 50
when is presentation?
Pages:
Jump to: