Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 19. (Read 18483 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Hey. I have 3 Linux Vps, on all of them I have Ubuntu 16.04 and none is working.
I think some library is missing or some setting on my Vps, but I am not expert, I don’t know what to do.
You can try to setup Vultr Linux Ubuntu server and try for yourself. Or Zap hosting.

Hai i will check with dev about this and get back to you.Can you join our telegram @copicoofficial and PM me @xcpo_sam ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey. I have 3 Linux Vps, on all of them I have Ubuntu 16.04 and none is working.
I think some library is missing or some setting on my Vps, but I am not expert, I don’t know what to do.
You can try to setup Vultr Linux Ubuntu server and try for yourself. Or Zap hosting.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Big News coming, join COPICO telegram chat and you will know them faster @CopicoOfficial  Cool
price is down (

When there is an active community working dedicatedly..price will not be concern..Have patience whole market is down
Hey.
How many coins are needed to start mining?
and how to install a purse on the Raspberry Pi?

Hai andrey thanks for the interest.I suggest you to setup an MN rather staking as MN offers more rewards.It needs only 50k coins.Join our telegram @copicoofficial and PM me(XCPO_SAM) i can assist you personally for any queries
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hey.
How many coins are needed to start mining?
and how to install a purse on the Raspberry Pi?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Congrat's to the team on the CMC & Topia listing in a short period of time. Masternodes give great benefits to more than people understand yet. It not only helps secure and make the chain more robust, it also creates an involved and enthusiastic community/user base. XCPO will do well with a good team backed by a growing community.
Win10 X64. So I downloaded wallet installation, Copico-qtv1.0.3.1.exe run it. Directly opens the wallet. And starts syncing, creating copico folder in Roaming. I did encrypt wallet with a password.

Questions.

1. its just "Copico-qtv1.0.3.1.exe" and Copico folder from roaming ? just these 2 directories ?
2. For backup, "Backup wallet" and saved a file as .dat   - is this the only backup file I need for backups ? (+ pass at safe place) or there is also any other file ? or Just .dat wallet file
3. For staking how many coins do I need to have in wallet ? Never did staking... + any instructions on how to ?
4. is ok and safe to use same address when i want to receive multiple times ?

Thanks for help.

Hai there.Thanks for your interest in copico
1. Yes just those directories
2. The process you followed is correct
3. Staking is simple process just need some coins in wallet to stake where as Masternodes has a setup process.
4.Its ok thats not a problem.

I can assist you more if you can pm me on telegram @xcpo_sam

Join our telegram or discord for personal assistance
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Win10 X64. So I downloaded wallet installation, Copico-qtv1.0.3.1.exe run it. Directly opens the wallet. And starts syncing, creating copico folder in Roaming. I did encrypt wallet with a password.

Questions.

1. its just "Copico-qtv1.0.3.1.exe" and Copico folder from roaming ? just these 2 directories ?
2. For backup, "Backup wallet" and saved a file as .dat   - is this the only backup file I need for backups ? (+ pass at safe place) or there is also any other file ? or Just .dat wallet file
3. For staking how many coins do I need to have in wallet ? Never did staking... + any instructions on how to ?
4. is ok and safe to use same address when i want to receive multiple times ?

Thanks for help.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will follow closely
I have a problem.. i buy in mercatox but withdrawal is under maintenance..hmmm
I will wait for fix it

Hai gerald thanks for letting us know about this.We will look in it..there is no problem from our end
Hi Just to let you know, not sure if it's a bug or not, my staking returns are each showing as 10 on dashboard and 10 in transactions but only receiving 3 each stake as per 30/70. So 10 showing and getting 3 adding to total each stake.  I'm not worried just FYI

Hai mate as i said before dashboard is currently showing the blockreward that is 10 out of which staking reward is 3 and MN is 7.We shall fix this with next update
Activity: 294
I have a problem.. i buy in mercatox but withdrawal is under maintenance..hmmm
I will wait for fix it
Activity: 238
Hi Just to let you know, not sure if it's a bug or not, my staking returns are each showing as 10 on dashboard and 10 in transactions but only receiving 3 each stake as per 30/70. So 10 showing and getting 3 adding to total each stake.  I'm not worried just FYI
I've an issue with wallet displaying the correct total, eg. I mined/POS 70 coins today but not showing on balance. Anyone else having this issue?

Hai there the Wallet display shows the total blockreward not the coins earned by us and so you were confused but the rewards credited are always rightful.Anyways we will fix this in the coming update
Activity: 364
I've an issue with wallet displaying the correct total, eg. I mined/POS 70 coins today but not showing on balance. Anyone else having this issue?
is this token worth to hold for a long term? I have 50000K in my wallet, and want to buy more about it!any new for this now?

If you know more about the project you can easily decide.so join our telegram make yourself acquainted with the project and decide.We welcome your support
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
is this token worth to hold for a long term? I have 50000K in my wallet, and want to buy more about it!any new for this now?
Pages:
Jump to: