Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 2. (Read 18453 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi Copico Coin, we at MasterNodes.pro have tried reaching out several times unsuccessfully.  The coin wallet has stopped reporting, it has sat on our maintenance tab for some time now. 
Please contact us by sending an email to: [email protected]. If we do not hear back from you we will be de-listing the coin on June 17th, 2018.
Activity: 214
Copico to the moon! This coin has a really good potential, and project looks very good! already invested some, but i need to invest even more i think! Cant wait for the E-Market Platform Launch. Gonna be very good!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
 A lot of really solid progress with Caz. Can't believe how quickly we're able to get on CMC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Cazcoin.io Join our telegram and add a few friends and  win up to 1000 CAZCOIN..Fill this form and get started https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCfX10wYRPOsaVRIFC1tJSLX2Hj-Pb4pRN_N-kf7zcerCLpg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Google Docs
CazCoin Telegram Bounty
10 000 Caz to be distributed Among all winners.Join our telegram and add 5 people to stand the chance to WIN some cazs

This give away only last for 20 days

Once you join the telegram fill the form as a proof...
The form will be made available soon
Everyone who invite people gets some caz and all the people also get a share of it.....The person who invite get higher reward then the person who was invited
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I have XCPO on Mercatox, what can i do ?
Activity: 168
interesting project sir. no plan about bounty??
Activity: 12
Actually, I believe the wallet release was scheduled for last week. I have not heard any news regarding the release.
Activity: 12
How many coins are needed to start mining?
and how to install a purse on the Raspberry Pi? Embarrassed
Activity: 30
Which exchanges are you planning?
Activity: 56
The coin services of Copico is just awesome. I would be glad to know more about its upcoming events.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
I finally managed to swap my coins:

1) download Copico wallet
2) withdraw from Cryptopia
3) make snapshots of your Copico trade history (buys and sells)
4) try to sync Copico wallet (takes a lot of time)
5) dowload and sync Caz wallet
6) join discord and send pm to CAZSAM for information about manual swap

Manual swap will end on the 7th of June. All coins swapped manually must have proof that they were in possession prior to April 15th.

on 7 june will be ending of manual swap from copico to caz? if i bought copico on december 2017 i will be eligible for manual swap?
Yes you can..Join telegram to learn more
Activity: 44

Manual swap will end on the 7th of June. All coins swapped manually must have proof that they were in possession prior to April 15th.

on 7 june will be ending of manual swap from copico to caz? if i bought copico on december 2017 i will be eligible for manual swap?
Activity: 44
Activity: 142

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
CAZ listed on Coinmarketcap.com

We are proud to announce that we are now listed on coinmarket cap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cazcoin/

Thanks for your support !
Activity: 31
Tell me what will happen to holders of old coins on cryptopia? Cryptopia always goes to meet swap, why did they refuse you?
Activity: 48
Please guide me how Swap from copico to CAZ
There was ample time given for swap.

Reasons for swap:

As the old dev has left the project along with the node details, we don't have any clear way to proceed on the development and copico chain had issues of sync and orphan blocks since January. There was an update planned in January for the reward doubling it didn't happen. This was delayed three times. As the blockchain was not proper we were not able to launch platform as per due date. We still took responsibility invested our own funds to rebuild things and preparing for the platform launch. Cryptopia didn't support swap.

Even though in the delisting notice it was mentioned to contact the team for swap and we are processing swap requests in telegram and discord.

I have done swap through Telegram, it took a bit but was succesful. New CAZCOIN wallet is really great (but you should definetely add a default .conf with nodes or it won't sync for most people at first run), responsive and full of great features (even if the only way to obtain private key is through console with command dumpprivkey), also website is complete and full of documentations and details. Is there any planned exchange for CAZCOIN? Will it be listed soon? So bad Cryptopia didn't support swap (MercatoX is still trading XCPO but seeing it's not accepting deposit it's not a real market, better to swap of course).

Also, isn't it the case to open a dedicated announcement for CAZCOIN? This thread is full of old and new information.

there is a dedicated announcement for CAZCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3731308.new#new
Buying copico is the best thing to do right now and all i try to do before i run out of cash is to fill all my bags and just hold and i urge u guys to do same

Dont buy copico now...it doesnt have any team working on it now and it is being delisted from exchanges
There was ample time given for swap.

Reasons for swap:

As the old dev has left the project along with the node details, we don't have any clear way to proceed on the development and copico chain had issues of sync and orphan blocks since January. There was an update planned in January for the reward doubling it didn't happen. This was delayed three times. As the blockchain was not proper we were not able to launch platform as per due date. We still took responsibility invested our own funds to rebuild things and preparing for the platform launch. Cryptopia didn't support swap.

Even though in the delisting notice it was mentioned to contact the team for swap and we are processing swap requests in telegram and discord.

We need to open swap again...we have coins at cryptopia and market closed
Swap is still happening you have to join telegram or discord for it
Pages:
Jump to: