Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 22. (Read 18484 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
any dates of XCPO on other exchanges confirm yet???

please read posts above. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24406300

so there is no exact date for cryptopia,,
and the answer always shortly or soon
anyway i like the new graphics design from the announcement thread now,,
its look great,, and hopely someting great will come to this project too
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hello dev. I have new a copico wallet.
Copico address : CeoTvzEpgy5tGGKGdG9rapcFm9N6g1BVNL

Please update my wallet address in spreadsheet.
Thanks dev.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
any dates of XCPO on other exchanges confirm yet???
Activity: 254
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
Yes, first we shall mark our place in Asia and then will spread it gradually
Activity: 40
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
Hello DEV. Why is the wallet is not synchronized with the network. How to fix this problem? Are there any ADNODES?
I had probably the same problem (wallet connected to network but not synchronized) and finally found a solution: I downloaded the new wallet 1.0.3 (dunno if it was important, because synchronization still not worked), then opened the 'Copico' options directory (c:\Users\[name]\AppData\Roaming\Copico) and removed everything there except the 'wallet.dat' file. Then started the wallet and then synchronization worked!
But be sure to backup the files (just in case) before deleting them!

We have solved all the issues with the new wallets.Please download them.LINUX AND WINDOWS are available.Others also shall be updated in a short time.
Hi devs,
There are lots of coins with master nodes included in its network. Which factors make your project really different from others? Thanks for your explanations in advance.
Hai, our main aim to develop an Emarket platform with cryptocurrency as a means of payment and copico is also one means of payment in the platform.It takes about 3 and half months to bring the platform.We have chosen master nodes as they will give the investors a passive income till the platform is live.I Cant reveal the entire business idea due to copyright problem, but you can ping me over telegram(XCPO_SAM) and on discord(COPICO ADMIN) to know more about our plans.
Hello when do the XCPO come on cryptopia ?
xcpo will be listed to cryptopia shortly, just stay tune to the telegram or this thread.
Activity: 44
Hi devs,
There are lots of coins with masternodes included in its network. Which factors make your project really different from others? Thanks for your explanations in advance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello DEV. Why is the wallet is not synchronized with the network. How to fix this problem? Are there any ADNODES?
I had probably the same problem (wallet connected to network but not synchronized) and finally found a solution: I downloaded the new wallet 1.0.3 (dunno if it was important, because synchronization still not worked), then opened the 'Copico' options directory (c:\Users\[name]\AppData\Roaming\Copico) and removed everything there except the 'wallet.dat' file. Then started the wallet and then synchronization worked!
But be sure to backup the files (just in case) before deleting them!
Activity: 9
New Wallet now available V1.0.3

https://copico.io/downloads.php

Cryptopia listing will be soon when funds have been released from Mercatox.

Activity: 56
Hello when do the XCPO come on cryptopia ?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Good job dev team,
I like the updated ANN it looks much better now.
Now we can just wait the fork and the listing in cryptopia, then XCPO will take its real value.
Activity: 9
Great job guys on the updated ANN.

Very impressive numbers and with a couple more good Exchanges online this coin is going to soar in value.

I wish you all the best for your hard work and effort.

I'm sure others agree and would like to offer a big thankyou from all investors.
Hi Dev, when your coin will list on another exchange ? I like your project but masternode Roi is very low, difficult to attract investors

Hai, we are changing the master node rewards.Please keep an eye on the project and you will know it.

New exchange listings will be in this month

glad to hear that, after listening into new exchange the price of xcpo will be increased. keep up your good work, dev !
Hi Dev, when your coin will list on another exchange ? I like your project but masternode Roi is very low, difficult to attract investors

Hai, we are changing the master node rewards.Please keep an eye on the project and you will know it.

New exchange listings will be in this month
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Hello Dev. I have a Problem. My Mercatox wallet : MX2C61806CC21AEDCCE4E5FFAE1D8DFF4D
But, Character of copico address is " C ". What the wallet address must should be replaced or no ?  If yes, How I can get new my wallet address ?
i don't know how to do it. please help me dev. thanks Smiley 

hi yoo i will try to help you.
you can log in to your mercatox account and click e-wallet then find xcpo there.
just click deposit you will find your copico address. please see this image.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Hello Dev. I have a Problem. My Mercatox wallet : MX2C61806CC21AEDCCE4E5FFAE1D8DFF4D
But, Character of copico address is " C ". What the wallet address must should be replaced or no ?  If yes, How I can get new my wallet address ?
i don't know how to do it. please help me dev. thanks Smiley 
Pages:
Jump to: