Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER} - page 28. (Read 18483 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Bounty campaign is now live.Please contact our bounty manager LOOPES and here is the thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrowedbountyico-copico-3-weeks-campaign-bonus-in-btc-2272138
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
this is interesting project....looking forward to the ico....but is there any signature campaign ?
Hai bulala signature campaign will start in a day.Please approach loopes who is our campaign manager.

Loopes please consider bulala for signature campaign as he approached earlier than others
we are going to launch a Bounty Campaign today,  but still preparing something now. feel free to join our signature campaign. i'll let you know when we already launch a Bounty Campaign, bulala.
Do you need a Korean translation?

I am interested in translation and marketing.

That's great please approach loopes-our campaign manager
this is interesting project....looking forward to the ico....but is there any signature campaign ?
Hai bulala signature campaign will start in a day.Please approach loopes who is our campaign manager.

Loopes please consider bulala for signature campaign as he approached earlier than others
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do you need a Korean translation?

I am interested in translation and marketing.
Can't found whitepaper and the link download can't be open, can you fix it ? this is great project and i like the idea from this project.
you can try to open whitepaper link one more time mate, link is working well now. keep stay with this project we will launch Bounty Campaign soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Can't found whitepaper and the link download can't be open, can you fix it ? this is great project and i like the idea from this project.
COPICO ICO WILL BE LIVE ON MERCATOX EXCHANGE

Copico ICO is now listed at ICOWATCHLIST please find the link below

https://icowatchlist.com/ico/copico
50% premine...?

This makes no sense at all.

I think you have made a wrong guess, it should be 100% premine in pow and pow ended right after premined, then the rest of coins are generated in pos.

But this is ICO coin, so nothing surprise.
50% of premine is for Initial Coin Offering not for team, so don't worry guys.. well ICO will be held soon,  please wait for next good news from this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
50% premine...?

This makes no sense at all.

I think you have made a wrong guess, it should be 100% premine in pow and pow ended right after premined, then the rest of coins are generated in pos.

But this is ICO coin, so nothing surprise.
Do you need Russian translation?
Check pm have a great day
how to buy Copico ?
Hai the question is already answered here..Please dont hesitate to contact us for any queries
How to get some pie of copico?
Hai thanks for your interest. Copico is not yet listed in any exchange as we are now focussed on delivering something useful to the community before we go live..we are working on some strategic partnerships and also planning our next steps carefully for making copico a sheer success
i believe copico can successed if there are a marketing structure to spread the news

We shall follow agrgessive marketing measures and shall promote copico in all ways we can
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
how to buy Copico ?
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Nice idea...will check how it goes....
Pages:
Jump to: