Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoralPay - Your Next Generation Wallet [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN STARTED] - page 13. (Read 15529 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Newbie doing ICO? What are you good at? what is your coin new? can it do anything useful?

It seems that you just create a copy-paste coin and then start a get-rich-quick scheme? what an original idea! Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its very shady that the escrow is the second post. Makes me think the escrow might be involved. Im going to watch and see what happens from here.

Of course escrow was contacted before the announcement start, otherwise we couldn't put everything ready before launch. We told him to publish the agreement right after the announcement start to avoid confusion with other posts. Escrow was aware of launch time because it's his job.

ico only accept btc no eth?

Yes we accept ETH through ShapeShift, please contact the escrow ParmaBTC for further information.
Activity: 970
ico only accept btc no eth?
I'm following decred since launch in february. I think ingsoc and decred team should spent more time on marketing. decred is falling down every day.
decred is dead! are you still watching that shit?
Activity: 882
I'm following decred since launch in february. I think ingsoc and decred team should spent more time on marketing. decred is falling down every day.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Its very shady that the escrow is the second post. Makes me think the escrow might be involved. Im going to watch and see what happens from here.
I want to reserve vesuvian translation
Activity: 172
no bounty on this thread Smiley
6.10 btc. looks legit, not like some scam ico that raise 9000000 btc in 1 hour.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There's another ICO without escrow and it's making money out of nowhere, that one is a scam for sure Grin

This tread is missing post like "i want to reserve burundi translaton"
I only speak English, is there a bounty for it?
6.10 btc. looks legit, not like some scam ico that raise 9000000 btc in 1 hour.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There's another ICO without escrow and it's making money out of nowhere, that one is a scam for sure Grin

This tread is missing post like "i want to reserve burundi translaton"
what about this one? I like the ideas and the ann layout, looks promising. How long the first bonus lasts?
Activity: 48

How many bitcoin raised and who is doing this escrow?

Around 6,10 BTC now, escrow is green trusted should be ok
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
i am watching this coin!
Activity: 11
How many bitcoin raised and who is doing this escrow?
Finally a coin with a nice name and decent roadmap. Thread bookmarked.
6 btc already.
i thik first 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: