Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 50. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It's not gonna die  Huh Huh
i don't even think this coin gonna die, it's still new and ppl will get there attetion when it hit the high price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Also guys please keep voting for corgi if you don't want the coin to die

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
That big of premine will kill a coin...  I picked up on this yesterday and have been hitting it, but if you want to have it increase like DOGE that premine has to be used for something.  I like the giveaway!!!  lol

I agree. No major exchanges (coinedup, cryptsy, coinex and coin market) will accept the coin with such huge amount of premine, although i think the coin may increase the price (at least hit back to 10 satoshi) slowly with little volume.
Like they didnt accept EAC? Oh right, they did...

i am not blaming or what, but look at the buy order @ swisscex. No buy support on that site right now LoL. This may be due to yesterday hacking event. It's also possible because of that huge premine.

Lol. Look at another coin on swisscex. Since day one there is barely no buy support on that site

Yea that's true, but also think about the hashrate loss (only 1.2 Gh/s now compared to >3Gh/s ysd) and also the weak buy support since the premine rumor (dev team should definitely stand out and clarify this if its not true) and the hack happened last night.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
MPools CorgiCoin Pool

http://corgi.mpools.net

Features
Stratum Vardiff
Hosted on a fully scalable Amazon EC2 cloud environment
DDoS protection
0.5% fee
Round Earnings are credited after 80 confirmations
Proportional Payout
Constantly monitored
Activity: 378
I have been waiting for my withdrawal from http://corg2.altcoinpool.org/

USERNAME dmgta

WHAT IS HAPPENING???

No problem for me

I have been waiting 8 hours and nothing and can't do a manual request again it says one is already created i sent in a support ticket hopefully they answer soon

USERNAME dmgta

WHAT IS HAPPENING???

No problem for me
Activity: 378

USERNAME dmgta

WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Activity: 266
Let them sell cheap Smiley
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
Once this hits the next exchange it will be selling for 10 satoshis again. Buying anywhere from 1 satoshi to 6 satoshis, in my opinion, is a good place to start.

I foresee the next exchange coming in the next week at the most. Anyone selling below 8 will be sorry in the next few weeks.
Activity: 112
That big of premine will kill a coin...  I picked up on this yesterday and have been hitting it, but if you want to have it increase like DOGE that premine has to be used for something.  I like the giveaway!!!  lol

I agree. No major exchanges (coinedup, cryptsy, coinex and coin market) will accept the coin with such huge amount of premine, although i think the coin may increase the price (at least hit back to 10 satoshi) slowly with little volume.

i am not blaming or what, but look at the buy order @ swisscex. No buy support on that site right now LoL. This may be due to yesterday hacking event. It's also possible because of that huge premine.

Lol. Look at another coin on swisscex. Since day one there is barely no buy support on that site

Activity: 81
MPools CorgiCoin Pool

http://corgi.mpools.net

Features
Stratum Vardiff
Hosted on a fully scalable Amazon EC2 cloud environment
DDoS protection
0.5% fee
Round Earnings are credited after 80 confirmations
Proportional Payout
Constantly monitored
Activity: 168

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Mined this 24 hours and got over 1 million coins. It's definitely shades of DOGE from December. Tongue

I like it, but a 1 billion premine means that this won't go anywhere unless a significant portion of that is distributed fairly. The 666 million premine from SaturnCoin and lack of distribution caused it to pretty much go DOA. That's now worth 5 satoshi on a 3rd rate exchange with no volume (aka worthless).

The easiest way to distribute imo would be to have one giant lottery for all miners. Distribute it so that everyone wins something, with the highest getting maybe 10M coins? And the lowest 1000? Keep 100-250M of that original 1B stash for yourselves (making it effectively a much more reasonable 0.1-0.25% premine, but I'd lean towards 0.1% for a 100B total coin) and if this coin goes places you'll have a solid 10... 20... 30 BTC worth and etc. Otherwise you'll run into the same problem that SaturnCoin dev found - can't dump even "2 BTC worth" without it going to or even below 1 satoshi.
Actually the best way to use that premine is through marketing.

You're not going to be able compete with DOGE from just marketing. There are 7 new alt coins released every day doing the same thing. And if I know there's a huge non-distributed premine for the said marketed coin, I'm just going to flat out ignore it. I'm mining CORGI for a little bit right now on the hopes they will do something right with their premine.

Plus a giant lottery would bring a lot of hype, hash power, and possible start up a fairly good sized community. Is that not good marketing?
Activity: 266
I spoke with the dev and the dev has only 2 mil coins ...
There are other people with a lot more coins, there was no premine, only it was a little bit earlier only but NO premine

So some huge holders can do some giveaways because otherwise there hashrate won't worth anything Smiley

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Net hashrate has dropped a bit.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 63
Mined this 24 hours and got over 1 million coins. It's definitely shades of DOGE from December. Tongue

I like it, but a 1 billion premine means that this won't go anywhere unless a significant portion of that is distributed fairly. The 666 million premine from SaturnCoin and lack of distribution caused it to pretty much go DOA. That's now worth 5 satoshi on a 3rd rate exchange with no volume (aka worthless).

The easiest way to distribute imo would be to have one giant lottery for all miners. Distribute it so that everyone wins something, with the highest getting maybe 10M coins? And the lowest 1000? Keep 100-250M of that original 1B stash for yourselves (making it effectively a much more reasonable 0.1-0.25% premine, but I'd lean towards 0.1% for a 100B total coin) and if this coin goes places you'll have a solid 10... 20... 30 BTC worth and etc. Otherwise you'll run into the same problem that SaturnCoin dev found - can't dump even "2 BTC worth" without it going to or even below 1 satoshi.
Actually the best way to use that premine is through marketing.

great idea
Pages:
Jump to: