Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 61. (Read 28120 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-apr-ann-2657768
Korean translation
My wallet address:
CTzX2Kwb6ByqDR7XHkRXoT16xpnXnC6HTY

This is a very good coin

Hello, I have completed the translation
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
a great project! I want to see it on the exchange  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1
Cool project, got my round 2 masternode via the discord channel up and running smoothly, already receiving stakes. Will see how many it nets after 24 hours.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
no info about the discord channel, no link to twitter profile. no website ?

I want to be part of this project. i usually spend a good time on cryptocurrencies and have good knowledge and have a server but i don't have those big number of Cosmos coins needed for running a node.

The website is coming out in a couple of weeks. Reload the ANN page, and the Twitter, Discord and Telegram icons should pop up under the logo.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
no info about the discord channel, no link to twitter profile. no website ?

I want to be part of this project. i usually spend a good time on cryptocurrencies and have good knowledge and have a server but i don't have those big number of Cosmos coins needed for running a node.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
I see this project is great. I like the same logo design and background, but why should be made so unclear. May be redesigned. I want to ask, is this project built without a team set up? Because I do not see any team members in it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, stage 2 of the node sale has nearly sold out. There are only 6 nodes available to be sold at 0.06BTC. Once these are sold out we'll be moving onto stage 3, where 40 nodes are sold at the 0.08BTC price.

Exchange listings are planned once the node sale has sold out.

Details on the airdrop are coming soon, but we expect it to be based on a signature campaign.
If based on signature campaign that's mean it's not airdrop, that's bounty.  Huh Huh
Stage 2 MN sale still available or already sold out?
Activity: 16
how to buy i like to buy a node
Activity: 50
Yes a promising coin indeed cant wait for it to grow
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Hello everyone, stage 2 of the node sale has nearly sold out. There are only 6 nodes available to be sold at 0.06BTC. Once these are sold out we'll be moving onto stage 3, where 40 nodes are sold at the 0.08BTC price.

Exchange listings are planned once the node sale has sold out.

Details on the airdrop are coming soon, but we expect it to be based on a signature campaign.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.

https://mntop.co.in

We want add Cosmos Coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run your masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 58
COSMOS coin pool with 0% fees!!!
MINERION.COM

Just point your miners too:
Code:
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:4033 -u your wallet -p c=CMOS

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
How does one claim the airdrop?
I read that the coins will be airdropped over 9 months, could someone share more detail regarding the airdrops?
Activity: 124
This project looks very promising. Being an Anonymous coin is already a huge factor. I want to read more into it. Where can I find the link to it's Discord and Twitter page?

Discord:

https://discord.gg/Kz9u4d2

I'm not sure about Twitter?
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
Hi all!
John Cosmos Coin subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmosCMOS/

Good job. Unfortunately I have not reddit account for subscribing. I think the most important fro this project is to create good website. Yes subreddit is good, but website it is must have thing at the moment
I think the most important for Cosmos coin is to listing on several exchange.

It is much better to list good develpoed and designed coin, on liquid and trust exchange. Than to be listed on some small exchange without implementation of the site. Development - 1st. Exchange - 2nd

The big exchanges are difficult to get listed on for free, and it's very expensive to pay for listing. Even well developed coins struggle to get listed for free. Paying is the simplest option, but raising the required funds would be difficult.
Yes its better to have small exchanges at firsts, and exchanges with votes to list. Cryptopia, kucoin, mercatox, coinexchange.io, stock.exchange, big exchanges to be planned after that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This project looks very promising. Being an Anonymous coin is already a huge factor. I want to read more into it. Where can I find the link to it's Discord and Twitter page?
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
Hi all!
John Cosmos Coin subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmosCMOS/

Good job. Unfortunately I have not reddit account for subscribing. I think the most important fro this project is to create good website. Yes subreddit is good, but website it is must have thing at the moment
I think the most important for Cosmos coin is to listing on several exchange.

It is much better to list good develpoed and designed coin, on liquid and trust exchange. Than to be listed on some small exchange without implementation of the site. Development - 1st. Exchange - 2nd

The big exchanges are difficult to get listed on for free, and it's very expensive to pay for listing. Even well developed coins struggle to get listed for free. Paying is the simplest option, but raising the required funds would be difficult.
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
Hi, I would like to apply for Filipino translation of the ann page, I dont have a translation portfolio yet but I am a native Filipino, this would be my first translation job if you would allow me. Thanks
Activity: 97
In BTCtalk since 2016
Hello, i would like very much to translate entire texts to Spanish, check out my work in the forum. Send me a PM, good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Interesting idea of a high staking, Anonymous, ultra high airdrop coin with a bounty and masternodes. I would like to know more about how this coin will be anonymous. That alone is a feature that is worth paying for. I wonder if you may have too many good things in one coin. I look forward to watching this project and seeing how it turns out.

Good luck dev team!
Pages:
Jump to: