Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 57. (Read 28120 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
We are still on the hunt for a web developer to create a website for Cosmos. Must have a portfolio to view previous work. 10,000 cosmos (1 masternode) is up for grabs.

It all depends on what you're looking for exactly, but I'd say the website should be worth quite a bit more than the logo.
You can PM me the project details/specifics and I can see if I have enough time to help you guys out.
Activity: 124
We are still on the hunt for a web developer to create a website for Cosmos. Must have a portfolio to view previous work. 10,000 cosmos (1 masternode) is up for grabs.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Isn't Cosmos name taken by other project? I think there is a conflict, not good for a project.
A lot of progression is being made with Cosmos. We are getting a new logo, expecting a website built, applying for an exchange listing. Thanks to the community for being patient!
What is the price for these coins? I'd like to hear from the miners if they are selling or just collecting for their masternodes?

Feel free to join discord Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the price for these coins? I'd like to hear from the miners if they are selling or just collecting for their masternodes?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
finished the Raspberry pi compilation and tested
Dev let me know if it is claimed Smiley
We are on the look out for a web developer willing to exchange services for cosmos coins. If you're interested, please join discord and message me, cosmos coin official or cmos. Thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

a normal project joined  Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The logo competition has been underway for 24hrs now and there has already been 10 strong entries.

If you're a graphic designer, make sure you submit it a logo in the #competition channel in Discord.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! What is the most popular coin with the same Quark algorithm? Thanks
Hello Developer! How to take part in a design competition? I developed several in my opinion of interesting logo designs for your coins that fit your concept!

Please join discord and post your entry in the #competitions channel  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello Developer! How to take part in a design competition? I developed several in my opinion of interesting logo designs for your coins that fit your concept!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
If Romanian translation in no yet reserved I want to reserve it! Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello Dev,

How many masternodes still available for sale? When Signature bounty will be available for participation? Do you have dragt of Signature bounty conditions?

Thanks
Please join discord instead of telegram. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 30
Activity: 11
Any updates regarding airdrop dev?

We have decided to do it via Discord. A channel will be created where people insert their Cosmos address. A  bot will collect all of the transactions and distribute them in bulk.

Unfortunately I do not know how to make discord work. I have tried in the past but I do not understand it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Guys, I see a mooning project here named cosmos :-))) I mostly like it because of masternode. When the project has masternode it will blowup very fast. When on the coinmarketcap and exchanges?
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Hello,

Cosmos Coin Announcement was translated to Russian and have been published in Local Forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cosmos-coin-ann-2690932

Psd files will be updated with Russian translation soon.

Pages:
Jump to: