Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 32. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the developers have chosen the right path of development and scope. The market of online payments is really very extensive, the world needs a financial instrument that will be able to combine all the means of payment.
The world needs a single final tool to make digital payments from anywhere in the world in the shortest possible time.
The feature of the block chain of this platform is just suitable to be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short time
You can tell us more about the technical component of their block chains?
Activity: 182
I think the developers have chosen the right path of development and scope. The market of online payments is really very extensive, the world needs a financial instrument that will be able to combine all the means of payment.
The world needs a single final tool to make digital payments from anywhere in the world in the shortest possible time.
The feature of the block chain of this platform is just suitable to be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short time
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Nice project and I am appreciate your project. It really looks good and it will grow in future.
Activity: 238
Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
I can't even imagine the architecture of this platform. It is so well-programmed , because to provide access to a large number of currencies and ensure their interaction with each other you need to spend a single year of work
Activity: 546
Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
Activity: 196
I really like how this project develops, lately I see more news that COTI begin to cooperate with many interesting projects and companies and it's really cool!
What kind of partners are you talking about, can you explain?
Well, for example, COTI concluded partner agreements with STOX and BANKOR
This already says a lot!
Well, speaking specifically, what kind of benefits can this cooperation give for koti? What are the advantages in this?
This gives great benefits to COTI in terms of technology and the financial component of the project. This partnership is very important for koti, and why you can propose yourself about this in more detail, if you want.
And where exactly can I read about this?
You can read this on the Medium, there are many articles that can be interesting for you. Try to look at this branch: https://medium.com/@COTInetwork
Thanks for the link, I will definitely read it. Smiley
Activity: 420
I really like how this project develops, lately I see more news that COTI begin to cooperate with many interesting projects and companies and it's really cool!
This already says a lot!
Well, speaking specifically, what kind of benefits can this cooperation give for koti? What are the advantages in this?
This gives great benefits to COTI in terms of technology and the financial component of the project. This partnership is very important for koti, and why you can propose yourself about this in more detail, if you want.
You can read this on the Medium, there are many articles that can be interesting for you. Try to look at this branch: https://medium.com/@COTInetwork
This already says a lot!
This already says a lot!
This already says a lot!
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
With Zero fees for buyers, Low cost to zero for sellers,
 and full buyer protection, COTI combines the best of traditional payment methods
with the best digital currency that generates Network payment transactions backed by the original digital currency that can process tens of thousands of thousands of transactions per seconds.
very interesting.
This already says a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: