Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 43. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

It seems to be an good project. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
I can't even imagine the architecture of this platform. It is so well-programmed , because to provide access to a large number of currencies and ensure their interaction with each other you need to spend a single year of work
Go to the website of the project and see what serious people are behind this project. Everyone has vast experience in the field of blockchain programming, investment and mathematics.  I think the guys will bring your project to life
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
I can't even imagine the architecture of this platform. It is so well-programmed , because to provide access to a large number of currencies and ensure their interaction with each other you need to spend a single year of work
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Big company with a good chance to get to the top. A promising team that will meet your expectations Veri good. It's a good job Good project and very perspective. Good luck. I love your project, and good luck in implementing the idea.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
I have always been tormented by the question of state regulation of such projects. After all, in most countries, cryptocurrency is uncertain
The developers have been actively working with regulators from different countries, and it seems like they have managed to create common rules for handling their platform. So from a legal point of view, the project is all right
I have always been tormented by the question of state regulation of such projects. After all, in most countries, cryptocurrency is uncertain
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
When COTI is going to start there bounty program??
It's already on, is not it? see the link in the answers section on the project website. She was exactly there, if you need, then I'll write you her right away
If you have a significant following on social media platforms and would like to help us spread the word about our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE), we’d love for you to join our bounty program in partnership with Bounty0x.Please refer to the following links for full details :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23054673
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/coti-launches-bounty-program-in-partnership-with-bounty0x-31c85c748525
If you have any questions, you can reach us via email at [email protected].
And what is the medium? For the first time I see this resource used for the program bounty ..
It's already on, is not it? see the link in the answers section on the project website. She was exactly there, if you need, then I'll write you her right away
If you have a significant following on social media platforms and would like to help us spread the word about our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE), we’d love for you to join our bounty program in partnership with Bounty0x.Please refer to the following links for full details :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23054673
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/coti-launches-bounty-program-in-partnership-with-bounty0x-31c85c748525
If you have any questions, you can reach us via email at [email protected].
Activity: 574
I think that if only Forbes had been recorded among the references, it would not have made such an impression on investors as the multiple notes on the project in investment.com, for example
The amount of information multiplied by the quality of the resources and the information in them is the very formula for the success of the project. There is nothing better than an excellent article in a reputable journal, especially if there are several such magazines
I think that if only Forbes had been recorded among the references, it would not have made such an impression on investors as the multiple notes on the project in investment.com, for example
Pages:
Jump to: