Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 44. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It really sounds great! No project now can not boast of such information publicity, very strong information coverage
I'm not so sure. With the exception of mentioning in Forbes (and in fact I'm not sure that this is the only project that was mentioned there) - other projects also keep up with information noise
Yes? and which project was still described in the INC.COM?
This is a serious media, and the rest of the resources are simply insignificant compared to even a sensational forbes!
I'm not agree with you! Any information will reach its recipient if it is launched into the masses at least somewhere! Otherwise, the information will be lost among other info-guides
This is very interesting, why now when I see other media, except for FORBS - I notice them only reading, but forbs - as if screaming at me from the screen of the monitor!
You're saying that there's no point in other resources, if it's a question of a magazine like Forbes, right?
I agree with you, not always important volume, how much influence
Activity: 224
It really sounds great! No project now can not boast of such information publicity, very strong information coverage
I'm not so sure. With the exception of mentioning in Forbes (and in fact I'm not sure that this is the only project that was mentioned there) - other projects also keep up with information noise
This is a serious media, and the rest of the resources are simply insignificant compared to even a sensational forbes!
I'm not agree with you! Any information will reach its recipient if it is launched into the masses at least somewhere! Otherwise, the information will be lost among other info-guides
This is very interesting, why now when I see other media, except for FORBS - I notice them only reading, but forbs - as if screaming at me from the screen of the monitor!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When COTI is going to start there bounty program??
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This project has many mentions, besides the forbes, the project is heard by the best investment community, as well as the magazines about the crypto currency
About this project and the truth was written in Forbes? It's very cool, if it's true. Is there a link to the article, or issue number of the magazine?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/23/bitcoin-beyond-how-digital-currencies-can-solve-consumer-payment-needs/#5ff5aac72e74
This is a link to an article page, find the right one there. Better use the search on the page, since the article is not small
About this project and the truth was written in Forbes? It's very cool, if it's true. Is there a link to the article, or issue number of the magazine?
You, probably, will be surprised, but if you click on the website for the Forbes icon, then you can go to the page of the magazine where there is a note about the project
Hey, everyone! Who knows when will be started token sales? I didn’t find any information about it anywhere.
I don’t know too. Nobody knows. There is no date set for sale start. I think developers will make an announcement before it will begin.
Ok. I get it. Can you answer me another question? Are there some limits for buying? I mean are there some limits for citizens of some countries?
Yes, there are some countries restricted for buying COTI. You’d better read the white list. I can’t remember all of them now, but I am pretty sure that there are Iran, Iraq, Israel and Vanuatu.
Activity: 196
Hey, everyone! Who knows when will be started token sales? I didn’t find any information about it anywhere.
I don’t know too. Nobody knows. There is no date set for sale start. I think developers will make an announcement before it will begin.
Ok. I get it. Can you answer me another question? Are there some limits for buying? I mean are there some limits for citizens of some countries?
It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
They are sure that COTI will be successful without permanent use for all transactions. People can make payments and in other currencies too, but COTI still will play a big role on the market.
I quite don’t understand what are you talking about? Can you tell me more details about it?
Yes. I mean that developers created a system that will offer wallet that can be used for any crypto currency and fiat. You can post a market order and trade it.
Hmmm. That means COTI also will create a kind of exchange platform too? 
Not exactly, but this feature will be added to the possibilities of COTI. I hope they will fulfill all requires of modern users and the project will be successful. 
Activity: 196
It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious. Why do they think that exactly COTI will become a currency for all crypto transactions? There are so many currencies on the market now.
They are sure that COTI will be successful without permanent use for all transactions. People can make payments and in other currencies too, but COTI still will play a big role on the market.
I quite don’t understand what are you talking about? Can you tell me more details about it?
Yes. I mean that developers created a system that will offer wallet that can be used for any crypto currency and fiat. You can post a market order and trade it.
Hmmm. That means COTI also will create a kind of exchange platform too? 
Pages:
Jump to: