Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 49. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why Coti consensus model based on DAG?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This coin is somewhat reminiscent of EOS. Whether it will be able to withstand competition,because today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have good technology.
You're confused. EOS is a platform where developers can build decentralized applications. Here the developers offer us a coin used for money transfers
They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?
Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.
That is, it will not be one product but several? Huh
You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
Yes, now I understand what exactly you mean. It will be a set of technologies that will work together to ensure the system's operation.
This coin is somewhat reminiscent of EOS. Whether it will be able to withstand competition,because today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have good technology.
They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?
Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.
You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Tell me why I should invest here. Is it some kind of a new revolutionary coin?
Activity: 196
Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it. Wink
I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
Well, then I think you should wait for the translation of this.
Do you think this will be localized to other languages?
I think yes. This is a fairly large and ambitious project. It seems to me worth it to wait. In addition, the project has a bounty campaign, so it seems to me that translations into other languages are worth waiting for in the near future. Wink
This is excellent, I hope that it will be so. Smiley
Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it. Wink
I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
I think yes. This is a fairly large and ambitious project. It seems to me worth it to wait. In addition, the project has a bounty campaign, so it seems to me that translations into other languages are worth waiting for in the near future. Wink
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
The more I read about COTI, the more I get interested..
I read about the DAG.. Can you compare Hashgraph or Nano with this kind of technic?
It looks better then the normal blockchain innovations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I still think that most users are Americans. THEIR MOST OF ALL IN THE FIELD

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users

I'm telling you about this, that Americans are not the majority, in the total number of users they do not have a half.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: