Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 30. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I am not sure if it has answered anywhere before but does anyone of you guys know how Cova will monetize their platform? I mean, right now they have still funds from the private sale but how will they earn money once the protocol goes live?
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
wow, that was fast. Cova is already listed on CMC. The two exchanges Huobi and Bitmax were a good choice
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cova/

Wow, this is excellent news. I knew this was going to happen given the quality and use case the project has but I surely wasn't expecting them to list on CMC this fast. I guess both exchanges did more good in the end.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
wow, that was fast. Cova is already listed on CMC. The two exchanges Huobi and Bitmax were a good choice

That was fast. Like really fast. They just started trading some few weeks back and have already gained enough volume to be listed on coinmarketcap. I am surprised really.
That's magical! Coinmarketcap is really slow on Processing Listing Request! And here Cova gets listed within a couple of days after filling the requirement! Team is sure doing some Charm out there!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I don’t think the timeframe is the issue with an opensource project like this it could be slowly rolled out and evolved before it becomes a standard in browsers for instqnce

yeah, the good thing about COVA is the fact that it is open source this means it can evolve beyond what the team intended for it i believe it going to take sometime before we can start reaping the benefit

Exactly and given what they are looking to accomplish i think this made the most sense as you can see with most internet standards they always tend to evolve much further than what they were originally intended to be used for.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I don’t think the timeframe is the issue with an opensource project like this it could be slowly rolled out and evolved before it becomes a standard in browsers for instqnce

yeah, the good thing about COVA is the fact that it is open source this means it can evolve beyond what the team intended for it i believe it going to take sometime before we can start reaping the benefit
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yea, its not something that will have a timeframe, though some key features will be given a specific period to launch but the implementation process will be a gradual thing like you stated because as a new brand, the development process will take sometime before it has the momentum to be recognized by the world and accepted by users
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Cova project got much more features than we talk about. It’s an internet protocol that offers so much in creating a option to share you data on the net filling just a few steps. Here is a blog from the cova community on Cova and data : https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencies/comments/a9tdld/data_on_covalent_smart_internet_protocol/?st=JQ5SHGGV&sh=68ca349e

Quite an interactive forum and post I will encourage people to take a look
I am kinda thinking when the Internet Protocol is going to be executed

There is really so much Covalent smart protocol can do. COVA internet protocol is one interesting use, but might take some time to be functional. 
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Cova project got much more features than we talk about. It’s an internet protocol that offers so much in creating a option to share you data on the net filling just a few steps. Here is a blog from the cova community on Cova and data : https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencies/comments/a9tdld/data_on_covalent_smart_internet_protocol/?st=JQ5SHGGV&sh=68ca349e

Quite an interactive forum and post I will encourage people to take a look
I am kinda thinking when the Internet Protocol is going to be executed
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

That's good to know because i was a bit worried concerning the issue of airdrop and how it has negatively affected a lot of brands, i have been following Cova for a while now and with all their implementations and announcements, one can easily see the creativity behind the brand, just like i earlier stated, they seem to have gotten everything planned out in favor of the brand

Well, the amount of tokens that they are airdropping is pretty small compared to the total supply. For example, the second airdrop on BitMax is capped to 30.000 COVA. That's around 0.64 ETH worth of tokens at the current market price.

That's indeed small and a good way to incentivize their promotion/awareness campaign, unlike the norm where the whole place will be littered with the token, such negatively affects a brand and i'm glad to see that team knows about this, hence the massive reduction in such and the delivery of little quantity of airdrops, love the proactive nature of the brand

Yeah, with that amount of tokens airdrop hunters won't have a big effect on the current price. But as you said, it's still a good way to get people interested and maybe research a bit about the project.

You're absolutely right about that, which is a great move by the team and a creative way of promoting their brand, the team seems to know the game of promotion and the stakes involved when there's a huge mistake such as the case of massive airdrops that has affected the entire industry, the reason why we are here today is because of such

I think you need to check COVA Token metrics details here; https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755.
Tokens earned on Airdrop really isn’t much.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

yeah, having such names as houbi attached to any crypto project is a very wonderful way of getting great community presence in the crypto space

Haubi and BitMax listing and getting into the New year which is especially the year of crypto (hopefully) will be the best moment for COVA. Looking forward to get some tokens for my portfolio.

Luckily, there a chance you earn COVA tokens on BitMax.io airdrop. Just a few steps, get a verified account on BitMax.io and you’re part of cova airdrop. Here a link to cova airdrop: https://twitter.com/bitmax_official/status/1077965859006676994?s=21

Unfortunately you either have to be a new user for the Airdrop, or you must have owned 10k BTMX at the time of the snapshot. I didn't know that and didn't have enough tokens. But I'm just changing that:-)
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

That was fast. Like really fast. They just started trading some few weeks back and have already gained enough volume to be listed on coinmarketcap. I am surprised really.

Wow, this is truly impressive I am not aware they are already listed on CMC. COVA is a great project to reckoned with I just hope they attract much investment from investors
Activity: 448

yeah, having such names as houbi attached to any crypto project is a very wonderful way of getting great community presence in the crypto space

Haubi and BitMax listing and getting into the New year which is especially the year of crypto (hopefully) will be the best moment for COVA. Looking forward to get some tokens for my portfolio.

Luckily, there a chance you earn COVA tokens on BitMax.io airdrop. Just a few steps, get a verified account on BitMax.io and you’re part of cova airdrop. Here a link to cova airdrop: https://twitter.com/bitmax_official/status/1077965859006676994?s=21
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 672

That's good to know because i was a bit worried concerning the issue of airdrop and how it has negatively affected a lot of brands, i have been following Cova for a while now and with all their implementations and announcements, one can easily see the creativity behind the brand, just like i earlier stated, they seem to have gotten everything planned out in favor of the brand

Well, the amount of tokens that they are airdropping is pretty small compared to the total supply. For example, the second airdrop on BitMax is capped to 30.000 COVA. That's around 0.64 ETH worth of tokens at the current market price.

That's indeed small and a good way to incentivize their promotion/awareness campaign, unlike the norm where the whole place will be littered with the token, such negatively affects a brand and i'm glad to see that team knows about this, hence the massive reduction in such and the delivery of little quantity of airdrops, love the proactive nature of the brand

Yeah, with that amount of tokens airdrop hunters won't have a big effect on the current price. But as you said, it's still a good way to get people interested and maybe research a bit about the project.

You're absolutely right about that, which is a great move by the team and a creative way of promoting their brand, the team seems to know the game of promotion and the stakes involved when there's a huge mistake such as the case of massive airdrops that has affected the entire industry, the reason why we are here today is because of such
Activity: 364

Nice that it's now officially listed on CMC, too. I knew that a token has to be tradeable on 2 exchanges for it to get listed but it surprises me how fast Cova got listed now.

I know it has to be listed with a good trading volume. Also, it takes some time for CoinMarketCap to verify the project isn’t a scam. That’s because most investors would go on CoinMarketCap looking for a project to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Nice that it's now officially listed on CMC, too. I knew that a token has to be tradeable on 2 exchanges for it to get listed but it surprises me how fast Cova got listed now.

If there are several exchanges and volumes allow it, then there is no reason not to get into the list of the cmc. Everything is done right now, new investors will be able to evaluate on the chart whether to buy on the exchange or not.

CoinMarketCap would give Covalent project the much attention it needs. COVA Trade volume and chart On Huobi and BitMax, shows the project has seen an increasing no of investors in these few weeks
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

If there are several exchanges and volumes allow it, then there is no reason not to get into the list of the cmc. Everything is done right now, new investors will be able to evaluate on the chart whether to buy on the exchange or not.
Activity: 448

november 5 the announcements from cova was created
and now less than 2 months, this project listed on coinmarketcap and tradeable on major exchange too,,
this is really big sign if this project have a great team Wink

So much hype about Covalent project few months back by crypto influencers on twitter, telegram and other social media channels. But now I understand it’s not just about the hype, Covalent has a good team and a huge audience for the product. This is just a start.
Pages:
Jump to: