Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 25. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I would love to learn more about setting up a COVA node. Has the team posted any content or videos on how to launch a node? I've always imagined it is quite a difficult task.
You should join the official Telegram group of Covalent.ai project to ask for help.
The team, and community members in the group have been very active and very helpful.

Thats how i get most of my info lately, it seems teams like this have really upped their effort to be active on the channels and help out with keeping everyone up to date i tend to find thats a better way of getting information than trolling the forums lately XD
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would love to learn more about setting up a COVA node. Has the team posted any content or videos on how to launch a node? I've always imagined it is quite a difficult task.
You should join the official Telegram group of Covalent.ai project to ask for help.
The team, and community members in the group have been very active and very helpful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

They organised some form of bounty where users are rewarded for asking important questions at their AMA I believe they are going to organise some form of bounty as time goes on
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.

what's the current worth of the token and where can I get them?
I mean I need the direct link for purchase
Thanks

Do you mean the link to an Exchange? Then you can buy tokens here on Bitmax Cova.
https://bitmax.io/#/trade/usdt/cova
Either with BTC, ETH or USDT
The price is currently around 0.0017$. Pretty cheap, if you ask me:-)
copper member
Activity: 644

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

Right. I remember having this conversation with a friend of mine when they listed on Huobi and announced that there won't be any public sale. Investors don't invest in the token sale just to sell off the moment the token gets listed (in most cases), so, I really questioned the move of selling the token through exchanges, I had a feeling it might backfire but I hope it doesn't because I am always rooting for COVA.

Well, some investors do invest in a project and dump after it hits the exchange, even doing the airdrop days, they buy more with the hope that it will yield some profit when it gets listed, they are not interested in holding the token, i'm not generalizing this though but its a fact, i think not having a public sale was a wise move as it helps curtail some errors associated with airdrop

Well, no offense but I don't think those people can be categorized as investors. They did buy some token, yes, but that definitely does not qualify them as investors (sounds funny, I know) but mainly such character is exhibited by people who got the token for free and have nothing to lose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.

what's the current worth of the token and where can I get them?
I mean I need the direct link for purchase
Thanks
Activity: 672

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

Right. I remember having this conversation with a friend of mine when they listed on Huobi and announced that there won't be any public sale. Investors don't invest in the token sale just to sell off the moment the token gets listed (in most cases), so, I really questioned the move of selling the token through exchanges, I had a feeling it might backfire but I hope it doesn't because I am always rooting for COVA.

Well, some investors do invest in a project and dump after it hits the exchange, even doing the airdrop days, they buy more with the hope that it will yield some profit when it gets listed, they are not interested in holding the token, i'm not generalizing this though but its a fact, i think not having a public sale was a wise move as it helps curtail some errors associated with airdrop
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

Yeah, there are no bounty tokens. That's true but you also have to keep in mind that people now bought relatively cheap tokens. So when Cova 'gets a uptrend mode' these people can sell also for a profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

You're right, selling at this moment doesn't make sense, though individuals may have their various reasons or priorities but the fact is, this is just starting and its not just a brand that will create and sell their product/services the next day, it will be a continuous thing since it has to do with internet protocol and the development of security measures

People panic sell, it's been a poor market recently and some investors might have held tokens for a long time. Maybe now that the tokens are listed on exchanges it has allowed these investors to free up some liquidity by cashing in earlier. You're right this project has only just really started to put the gears in motion and get their internet protocol ready for release. There are big things in store for COVA, people just need to keep faith in the team.

This is a possibility, sure. But I still have doubts that these institutional investors from the private sale started to panic. Maybe it's really airdrop participants and people who got COVA as a voting reward that are selling right now.

I agree with you, the fact is, private investors invest huge capital and as such, they won't just sell without thinking of the consequences or without making a fraction of profit from their investment, so they usually hodl because they know what they stand to gain and how negative it will affect them as individuals if they decide to panic sell
Activity: 728

I am sure the institutional investors were informed about this and also since they are going to list in exchange it would be only right to get the tokens into the hands of the community in order to create trading volumes, creating awareness for them.
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 672

You're right, selling at this moment doesn't make sense, though individuals may have their various reasons or priorities but the fact is, this is just starting and its not just a brand that will create and sell their product/services the next day, it will be a continuous thing since it has to do with internet protocol and the development of security measures

People panic sell, it's been a poor market recently and some investors might have held tokens for a long time. Maybe now that the tokens are listed on exchanges it has allowed these investors to free up some liquidity by cashing in earlier. You're right this project has only just really started to put the gears in motion and get their internet protocol ready for release. There are big things in store for COVA, people just need to keep faith in the team.

This is a possibility, sure. But I still have doubts that these institutional investors from the private sale started to panic. Maybe it's really airdrop participants and people who got COVA as a voting reward that are selling right now.

I agree with you, the fact is, private investors invest huge capital and as such, they won't just sell without thinking of the consequences or without making a fraction of profit from their investment, so they usually hodl because they know what they stand to gain and how negative it will affect them as individuals if they decide to panic sell
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

yeah, given the current situation of the market i expect a lot of people to behave in this manner but as time goes on the market will recover and a lot of investors will understand the importance of COVA

I think we are beginning to see some improvements in the market. Hopefully this year will be a good year for the crypto community.

Yea. Ethereum still struggling to break through the $150 resistance though... And it's finding a good support at $130. Hopefully we will be able to go beyond the $150 mark and over $200 soon... I heard someone say btc is still expected to do a $2700 before going for $15000. What's your take on that??

I am not really into TA and to be honest, I am not really a fan of it at all. The crypto market is quite hard to predict so I wouldn't rule out that BTC drops to under 3k again but I just hope that it won't happen. This would make it even harder for a lot of crypto startups.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

yeah, given the current situation of the market i expect a lot of people to behave in this manner but as time goes on the market will recover and a lot of investors will understand the importance of COVA

I think we are beginning to see some improvements in the market. Hopefully this year will be a good year for the crypto community.

Yea. Ethereum still struggling to break through the $150 resistance though... And it's finding a good support at $130. Hopefully we will be able to go beyond the $150 mark and over $200 soon... I heard someone say btc is still expected to do a $2700 before going for $15000. What's your take on that??

I think we are in a new year with more possibilities for crypto pumps. We just survived over 12 months bearish market and altcoins recovery and adoption could mean new ATH for crypto market.
Activity: 532

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
The fact is we will continue to see up and downs but tahts just how crypto has been and will be i dont see any reason for people panicing every time the market makes a move it's not how trading or hodling works if you feel a project has potential then have faith in it that it will eventually succeed and grow over the longterm
That's true fact buddy. If project have really good product/features then there is no need to panic. And this is crypto market, it's deserve to move high low. So I am not worried about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

New year seems to be good for cryptomarket especially for ETH. This could also be for the anticipated hardfork. COVA will be benefited if they list it now.

I think many projects have timed their major updates in a nicely manner; almost all crypto projects have had major updates be it a major exchange listing an a release. This all helps. I like that Cova made the testnet net public.

But I thought they have already made the project public. That means every of their activity should be made public and that includes the testnet
Cova already has its Public testnet LIVE and it achieved TPS more then Ethereum on Its own blockchain! Main net should be following as well! I dont know what Public topic are you talking about!
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

New year seems to be good for cryptomarket especially for ETH. This could also be for the anticipated hardfork. COVA will be benefited if they list it now.

I think many projects have timed their major updates in a nicely manner; almost all crypto projects have had major updates be it a major exchange listing an a release. This all helps. I like that Cova made the testnet net public.

But I thought they have already made the project public. That means every of their activity should be made public and that includes the testnet
Pages:
Jump to: