Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 36. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Was anybody here able to meet up with the deadline for the Bitmax snapshot? I can't believe I missed it. I also commend the strategy adopted by the team for the airdrop on Bitmax, these guys are really smart.

It wasn't indeed very smart of them  Grin the airdrop is such a way one has to trade to claim them yet it has an expiring period where the token loses its presence in one's wallet as I had read
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Was anybody here able to meet up with the deadline for the Bitmax snapshot? I can't believe I missed it. I also commend the strategy adopted by the team for the airdrop on Bitmax, these guys are really smart.
Merit: 10

When do we get to see COVA on CoinMarketCap?
I think a lot more people need to know about the project. CoinMarketCap would do just that as well as getting listed.

Always this impatience, as soon as a project announces the next step, some already want to experience the next step afterwards.
I would say, we wait for the listings and if there is enough trading volume, CMC comes all by itself.

Lol. They are not even listed yet and people are already asking for coinmarketcap listing. Patience is a virtue. Watch this project grow rather than thinking of cashing out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

yeah, i think the pairing is okay i also heard they are organing an airdrop to reward users who register and make COVA purchase and the reward is 1k COVA

First bitmax partnership and then Haubi listing. All good for COVA and all are happening in the right moment.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I just saw on Twitter that COVA will be listed on Bitmax exchange with BTC, ETH and USDT trading pairs and only Bitmax exchange will have the COVA /USDT trading pair. I will surely like to see how they process acquiring of tokens.

I always knew something amazing was going to come from BitMax partnership. USDT pair would make acquisition of COVA token easy unlike that on Huobi. I know they have their reasons for that.

yeah, i think the pairing is okay i also heard they are organing an airdrop to reward users who register and make COVA purchase and the reward is 1k COVA
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think a lot more people need to know about the project. CoinMarketCap would do just that as well as getting listed.

Always this impatience, as soon as a project announces the next step, some already want to experience the next step afterwards.
I would say, we wait for the listings and if there is enough trading volume, CMC comes all by itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
COVA protect is in a streamline of signing partnership deals. This time it’s in the AI and enterprise industry.  You can find more details here: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-confirms-two-additional-partnerships-to-accelerate-adoption-a8e32678e9dd

It's really impressive how many partnerships they managed to secure during the last couple of weeks. And all this despite the fact that the tokens aren't tradeable yet and the project is more long-term orientated.

Such speaks a lot of the project, to have them attract so much interest is a sign that the project portrays something of value, i will love to see Cova stand out as a known brand and wish for a day that it will be used just like the current internet protocol, the elevation of the blockchain Industry is not all about trading but the implementation of good project

It will be used, that is for sure but it is going to take time, comparing ethereum virtual machine TPS and computing power to that of Cova, one would agree that there is a need for effective and high TPS engine as that of COVA

Activity: 672
COVA protect is in a streamline of signing partnership deals. This time it’s in the AI and enterprise industry.  You can find more details here: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-confirms-two-additional-partnerships-to-accelerate-adoption-a8e32678e9dd

It's really impressive how many partnerships they managed to secure during the last couple of weeks. And all this despite the fact that the tokens aren't tradeable yet and the project is more long-term orientated.

Getting into partnerships is crucial for any successful projects. COVA is exceptional in that. Its defintiely on the success track.

That's three partnerships in like two weeks. They now have partners from the exchange, AI, and enterprise industry and i am sure more will be on the way.

In my opinion, the partnership with Palantine is a huge step. If their customers are satisfied with what Cova is offering, they will probably recommend Cova to other enterprises and so on.

Yes, reviews are very good when it comes to the building of brands and this i believe is the begining of good things to come, Cova should not relent in making this user friendly, it looks really feasible even though its strange but the world is heading to a much more advanced technology, such as AI, blockchain and the rest, so they are moving in the right direction
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Okay, I just saw that they are in the process of distributing the Cova tokens, so once the trading goes live on Bitmax, people can trade with their tokens.
Did anyone here receive tokens (maybe from the Huobi voting)?
did they host any Airdrop or Bounty? i know it didnt host any public sale and they are only moving with the Private sale funds so there should not be many holders right now.
however with no free tokens flying price is gonna be really stable for a while with a upward movement!
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Such speaks a lot of the project, to have them attract so much interest is a sign that the project portrays something of value, i will love to see Cova stand out as a known brand and wish for a day that it will be used just like the current internet protocol, the elevation of the blockchain Industry is not all about trading but the implementation of good project

It will be used, that is for sure but it is going to take time, comparing ethereum virtual machine TPS and computing power to that of Cova, one would agree that there is a need for effective and high TPS engine as that of COVA
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I just saw on Twitter that COVA will be listed on Bitmax exchange with BTC, ETH and USDT trading pairs and only Bitmax exchange will have the COVA /USDT trading pair. I will surely like to see how they process acquiring of tokens.

I always knew something amazing was going to come from BitMax partnership. USDT pair would make acquisition of COVA token easy unlike that on Huobi. I know they have their reasons for that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Getting into partnerships is crucial for any successful projects. COVA is exceptional in that. Its defintiely on the success track.

That's three partnerships in like two weeks. They now have partners from the exchange, AI, and enterprise industry and i am sure more will be on the way.

In my opinion, the partnership with Palantine is a huge step. If their customers are satisfied with what Cova is offering, they will probably recommend Cova to other enterprises and so on.

COVA team did a great job. Partnerships like these are  a step forward for Blockchain adoption. These partners would give COVA a direct channel to understanding the data privacy challenges faced by various companies in e-commerce and AI.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Okay, I just saw that they are in the process of distributing the Cova tokens, so once the trading goes live on Bitmax, people can trade with their tokens.
Did anyone here receive tokens (maybe from the Huobi voting)?
copper member
I am glad that the Huobi listing will be done at last, but given that I have seen two dates so far on social media (20 and 21st December), I implore everyone who doesn't get it tomorrow to be patient till 21st  Grin Grin
Activity: 490

Bitmax is still a fairly young Exchange, but with great potential. I'm looking forward to buying Cova on Bitmax soon. And as I just read, trading CovaTokens on Huobi starts tomorrow.

Did they announce when the trading will start exactly? Because as far as I know, the COVA tokens aren't even distributed? Or did I miss the distribution?

I think I read that Huobi listing would happen like tomorrow! So you we should expect all other exchange to follow. I am honestly curious on how the volume would look like.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Bitmax is still a fairly young Exchange, but with great potential. I'm looking forward to buying Cova on Bitmax soon. And as I just read, trading CovaTokens on Huobi starts tomorrow.

Did they announce when the trading will start exactly? Because as far as I know, the COVA tokens aren't even distributed? Or did I miss the distribution?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I didn't expect the USDT listing, was just talking about it on twitter, thats one of those things exchanges for some reason tend to hold in high regard, it would appear that bitmax is giving cova a bit of a nod toward support in a big way with that listing
Activity: 630

Woah! A lot of good things and partnerships are happening now on Covalent project! A lot of people anre companies now are really know how much covalent will going to change everything in the future.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: