Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 40. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see that the announced partnership with Bitmax is the topic of conversation number one :-)
i am also very curious about the joint AMA on 17.12. i hope i won't miss it

I really want to see how it will work, I wonder if there will be an announcement soon about COVA potentially getting listed on Bitmax. That would be pretty cool.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I see that the announced partnership with Bitmax is the topic of conversation number one :-)
i am also very curious about the joint AMA on 17.12. i hope i won't miss it
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.
Hopefully, we should see an ANN from COVA team soon.

Actually, the partnership was already confirmed by Covalent in their bi-weekly update 2 days ago: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

Thanks for the update. It’s nice to know they’ll be having a joint AMA with BitMax team. I think it’s more publicity for both projects. Also, we get to know about BitMax Exchange and the reason for partnership, something exciting could be coming.

I got a question about this AMA that they will have together with BitMax. Does anyone know if it will be a live AMA? So will it be live-streamed or will they only collect questions until the 17th and then post an article with the answers?

I comfirmed from COVA telegram, it’s going to be life. Everyone is excited about the partnership and the AMA. I think an exciting announcement would be made on the AMA.
I think COVA token would get a free listing on BitMax.io

So where exactly will it be hosted? Will it be a live-stream on Youtube or will they be around in one of the Telegram groups? If they use Telegram, will it be in the group of Covalent or in the one from Bitmax?

I believe it will be done through telegram and going through Cova's statement on twitter, they are the ones to host the event, which is on 17th of December, so it will be best to head on to their telegram and do the needful, i missed the first AMA and i'll try not to miss this one as they have so far been doing pretty well in their quest to succeed
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Anyone participating in this public test net yet?
I like to know if there is an incentive attached as well to participation so as to garner more interest

considering the fact they recently went open source i expect much participation from the general public and their testnet would pave way for much of that
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.

Actually, the partnership was already confirmed by Covalent in their bi-weekly update 2 days ago: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

Thanks for the update. It’s nice to know they’ll be having a joint AMA with BitMax team. I think it’s more publicity for both projects. Also, we get to know about BitMax Exchange and the reason for partnership, something exciting could be coming.

The partnership interest me a lot and I wasn't seeing it coming, integrating Cova privacy into Bitmax exchange seem to be a smart move; I like to know if they have common founders or co-founders

That’s the reason for the AMA. It’s the first time COVA team would have an AMA with a partner. This would be good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I got a question about this AMA that they will have together with BitMax. Does anyone know if it will be a live AMA? So will it be live-streamed or will they only collect questions until the 17th and then post an article with the answers?

I comfirmed from COVA telegram, it’s going to be life. Everyone is excited about the partnership and the AMA. I think an exciting announcement would be made on the AMA.

So where exactly will it be hosted? Will it be a live-stream on Youtube or will they be around in one of the Telegram groups? If they use Telegram, will it be in the group of Covalent or in the one from Bitmax?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Yeah just saw their update about their upcoming ask me anything I hope it will be a live so we can participate really good. Can't wait for tomorrow AMA of the project with their new partner.
Activity: 672

I believe the news has already been authenticated by Cova on their twitter page, so its an official thing, bitmax is growing into reputable brand in the exchange niche and its good to see Cova affiliating with them, so its a lovely development and they will be hosting an AMA on that aspect on the 17th of this month, so you can head on to their telegram group and see for yourself
Activity: 490

Yeah just read their bi weekly updates and saw it there. Now these two good projects are having a partnership what will be the result of this to both side. Can't wait for more updates about them.

I think that’s was the reason for the Joint AMA by both teams. You wouldn’t want to miss it. It’s the first time COVA team is having a Joint AMA with a partner Blockchain project, there could be an exciting ANN.

I have a feeling they will be announcing some sort of promotional campaign; it would be great to get hands on some cova tokens. I think so far it is only two exchanges.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The partnership interest me a lot and I wasn't seeing it coming, integrating Cova privacy into Bitmax exchange seem to be a smart move; I like to know if they have common founders or co-founders
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

[/quote]

Thats interesting to know that they are listing in BitMax. When is the AMA scheduled now? Its already going to be in this year or scheduled in the new year?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 364

Yeah just read their bi weekly updates and saw it there. Now these two good projects are having a partnership what will be the result of this to both side. Can't wait for more updates about them.

I think that’s was the reason for the Joint AMA by both teams. You wouldn’t want to miss it. It’s the first time COVA team is having a Joint AMA with a partner Blockchain project, there could be an exciting ANN.
Activity: 448

It’s going to be live.  You can join the discussion on Monday, December 17th, 2018 at 8:00pm EST. The AMA would be co-hosted by BitMax’s Dr. George Cao and COVA’s Raymond Gao.
Activity: 490
Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Actually, most of the protocol would be open sourced. Btw I’ll say it was an impressive move by COVALENT team. Everyone has an opportunity to get access to the Protocol, modify it and have an idea of its potential.

It is surprising that it is all happening in python; not that it is bad but wouldn't  a project of this scale require a faster language maybe like c++? I know not necessarily but just a thought
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 630

Activity: 364
from all that is I like how their technology, their networks make the substrate from nodes running software TEE COVA, and provides secure execution horsepower and trustworthy. All of the data and the code is processed by the network of Qimonda, COVA safely concealed and protected inside the enclave, it protects the valuable data of the users.

Covalent protocol was designed to do more than just data privacy, although this makes the backbone of the smart protocol, but it allows for data management where the internet users can allow access to their data and still have control on its use.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Anyone participating in this public test net yet?
I like to know if there is an incentive attached as well to participation so as to garner more interest
Pages:
Jump to: