Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 51. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

Yeah. They are one of the scarce dependable projects one can find these days. the voting competition was just a test of their capacity and their ability to really deliver if given the chance.

I think their project is brilliant, there is a lot of technical knowledge behind COVA. They have gone about their development and marketing in a very professional way, I think a lot of people will be interested in learning more about their project and see how it can improve the conventional internet protocol.

I have the feeling that COVA is still so underrated. Well, the listing on Huobi will definitely help to increase the publicity but a demo or a public testnet would be the best to attract even more people.

Oh yeah definitely, their token isn't in full circulation yet and they have been quiet in recent months. But it appears the beast has been awoken and the team are ready to notch it up a gear to ensure they are in the forefront of crypto investors minds.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

It's now very useful, to buy these tokens. this is important, because in the future, its price will grow, and we will be able to have a good profit from tokens.

Thats right. But where to buy this token? Is it already available somewhere to buy or trading somewhere? I am trying to find those details for already long time now.

where have you been the last few days? Cova won the voting on Huobi and will be listed there soon. And then we will buy:-)

my question is are they not going to sell at ICO i really don't get their point, i've ask this same question on their telegram channel but i got no convincing answer
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

It's now very useful, to buy these tokens. this is important, because in the future, its price will grow, and we will be able to have a good profit from tokens.

Thats right. But where to buy this token? Is it already available somewhere to buy or trading somewhere? I am trying to find those details for already long time now.

where have you been the last few days? Cova won the voting on Huobi and will be listed there soon. And then we will buy:-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I'm thinking what if huobi or some other exchanges choose to use the Covalent features too? Do you think how secured everything is? It's like they have a x2 secured barrier for their exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?

Yes, that's correct. They don't have plans to hold a public sale due to regulatory concerns. The only way now to get tokens is to buy them on Huobi once COVA got listed there. Because both the Airdrop and the private sale are already over and the only other way you could've gotten tokens was when voting for Cova to get listed on Huobi.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
A couple of new announcements from Covalent team, most of which I find exciting and a relief to much asked questions like the tokenomics. The on a popular ICO review website, ICODROPS, you can find details of COVA tokens. Also, No Public Sales. Really?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I'm so excited that COVA has successfully earned a listing on Huobi through their competition program. This is a massive step forward for COVA, this will really help them establish themselves as a top blockchain project. Access to hundreds of thousands of users and millions of $ worth of volume.

I actually don’t have an account with Huobi and am about to verify one. It’s good seeing COVA a great project on a top Exchange. And I wouldn’t want to miss out on the trading fun once listed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yeah. They are one of the scarce dependable projects one can find these days. the voting competition was just a test of their capacity and their ability to really deliver if given the chance.

I think their project is brilliant, there is a lot of technical knowledge behind COVA. They have gone about their development and marketing in a very professional way, I think a lot of people will be interested in learning more about their project and see how it can improve the conventional internet protocol.

You are right, they have a lot of things happening and they have been generating a lot of positive vibes that has attracted a lot of attention, they are developing everything from scratch, in a unique way that will make people want to know more, their marketing is indeed something to talk about as that is been done physical, so its quite an interesting one
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I know we just got past a huge moment for the team with Huobi but I wonder what the next big step will be to bring forward the project to an even bigger step
Huobi is already an huge platform for COVA to get started in market!  In so little journey they have shown amazing progress! And the next thing i'll be looking for is they're Protocol launch! 

yeah, Houbi is going to be a very huge plus to them, starting with a large exchange platform is a very big advantage to any new cryptocurrency project and i believe cova will take advantage of that
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I hope the listing will take place soon. I really want to buy tokens as early (and as cheap) as possible. I think in a few years I can benefit greatly from it
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

They made the attraction to them come easily and from a genuine place and not from a shilling point.
They have got to be one of the most interesting project for me this year
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I have the feeling that COVA is still so underrated. Well, the listing on Huobi will definitely help to increase the publicity but a demo or a public testnet would be the best to attract even more people.

I think that can change when they release the test net to the public. I think they've made good decision so far and indications are that they are doing well; but i think all would be clear when they release their testnet publically.
Activity: 420

For me, Covalent is actually one of the most promising projects. If I calculated it right, the hardcap is approx $23 million, which is not a huge amount for a project like Cova.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 224
I know we just got past a huge moment for the team with Huobi but I wonder what the next big step will be to bring forward the project to an even bigger step

Securing a good partnership would be nice, one that’ll help take them to greater heights and raise curiosity in investors.
I’m positive they will hit us with good partnership announcement soon. Cova team have really made progress so far. Can’t wait to see new information unfold.

I’m hoping for that as well, with their recent achievements that should put them on the map of lots of companies looking to partner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Securing a good partnership would be nice, one that’ll help take them to greater heights and raise curiosity in investors.
I’m positive they will hit us with good partnership announcement soon. Cova team have really made progress so far. Can’t wait to see new information unfold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

Activity: 672
Huobi is already an huge platform for COVA to get started in market!  In so little journey they have shown amazing progress! And the next thing i'll be looking for is they're Protocol launch!  

Honestly, i'm amazed at the extent that they have gone in terms of development and the speed at which they are going about it in the past couple of weeks and they still reassured the community about having a lot coming up in the next couple of months, so they seem to be one of the talked about project at the moment and i hope it stays that way
Pages:
Jump to: