Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 53. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
They just released some important information on their token metrics, the price of the tokens during the private salet etc. (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755) That's exactly what I was waiting for.

Wow they just announced it last week that they will going to have some good updates this months and didn't expect that they will going to have another great news now. Great job team!
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
They just released some important information on their token metrics, the price of the tokens during the private salet etc. (https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-token-metrics-992a4de20755) That's exactly what I was waiting for.

This has impressive details about the project that is already welling up excitement in me. It great to be clarified on the issue of public sale, at least, now we know there won't be one. Also, the fact that the vesting period of the team members token is 4 years speaks volume on how much believe they have in their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This is a very important Blockchain project. We need more Youtubers talking about Covalent smart protocol. It’s a new concept and would need more details on how it works.

They should make move to contact YouTubers who would help in doing some reviews about them on their channels, people like cryptolove is a really good guy who can help.

Have their token been released and trading on huobi?

I dont think they have their Token online yet to be able to trade it. Probably they will arrange a Public sale and after the Development is done they will release the token for trading on Huobi along with other exchnage!
Activity: 728

Yes, that’s what we asked for and it’s good to see the Team responded positively. Thanks for sharing the details too. If the team keep up with the transparency, then we got no problems.

This looks detailed. 6+ billion tokens and just 20% sold on private sales. I would expect the sales on Huobi to be high. They also said there would be no public sales.  Is there a reason for that?

I feel it is because they were able to get enough private investors to invest massively in their project and also maybe they got enough funds Andover did not need to look for funds from the public.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I just see that there is a roadmap since the homepage was updated. or was it there before and I missed it?
In any case, I see that version 2 of the Testnet will go live in Q1 2019. Then with even more smart policies. it's going really well

Cova has a good chance of becoming a massive brand, i find it hard to comprehend the likelihood of such technology coming into existence, guess we are going futuristic in no time, its freaking intriguing to believe that one can actually issue out commands on their data and the instructions will actually get implemented by the technology, quite fascinating
copper member
Activity: 224

Yes, that’s what we asked for and it’s good to see the Team responded positively. Thanks for sharing the details too. If the team keep up with the transparency, then we got no problems.

This looks detailed. 6+ billion tokens and just 20% sold on private sales. I would expect the sales on Huobi to be high. They also said there would be no public sales.  Is there a reason for that?

Haven’t seen an official statement addressing this, perhaps you should check out their telegram group, I trust you’ll get the right response for question.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
This is a very important Blockchain project. We need more Youtubers talking about Covalent smart protocol. It’s a new concept and would need more details on how it works.

They should make move to contact YouTubers who would help in doing some reviews about them on their channels, people like cryptolove is a really good guy who can help.

Publicity is a continuous process I don't expect them to stop for an reason, once they go low key they might not get the necessary investors 

It shouldn't yeah; but the effort spent on it might be affected by external factors. I mean for example say you set a budget of given X for marketing and then the market happens and you have to reduce that budget; in that case you really don't have much options but still it is an ongoing process regardless
Activity: 630

I agree with you buddy, Covalent is really a new and very innovative project that all the people need because of it's great features giving us more securities than we have now while using internet.
copper member
Activity: 224
Well ya Huobi is a nice big step up and hopefully this means they will continue to do a strong marketing front and build on the momentum from a big win like this

Yeah, they should capitalize on their recent achievement. All social media outlets ought to be ranting all about Cova   
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well ya Huobi is a nice big step up and hopefully this means they will continue to do a strong marketing front and build on the momentum from a big win like this
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Publicity is a continuous process I don't expect them to stop for an reason, once they go low key they might not get the necessary investors 
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I dunno I think a lot of votes came down to the project having a solid use case that hasn’t been directly focused on to date so people want to give it a chance

Huobi exchange is one the top 10 exchanges in the market today and a very big deal to get listed in
I mean they really had a good image to put out here which is particularly attractive

The numbers of votes is what actually surprised me I hadn’t realized so many people knew about Cova and they were up against some decent competition it’s a great moment though

was not it like having more votes when you have more tokens? I do not think that there are so many people who participated in the vote

regardless of the number of voters COVA did pretty well to be at the forefront i believe they made their platform known to the right kind of people and investors alike
This was outstanding it was a great team effort, community and good marketing publicity strategy that gave Cova this spot.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I just see that there is a roadmap since the homepage was updated. or was it there before and I missed it?
In any case, I see that version 2 of the Testnet will go live in Q1 2019. Then with even more smart policies. it's going really well
Activity: 672
I still stand by the fact that i think the reason they are doing so well and did so well on Huobi was because people can pretty obviously see the project isnt a get rich quick scheme but a well thought out concept to improve something thats inherently broken and pissing people off daily

It only takes one few minutes to go through their website and come to an agreement with your statement. They’re well focused couple with a brilliant idea.

Their idea only has made a lot of people backed them up coupled with the fact that they did not have a public sale or an airdrop for their project. The only give away they have done is the weekly AMA.

I got a question about this weekly AMA. Where will it be hosted? Will it be a livestream where one of the team answers the question that were collected over the week or will it be on Telegram or Reddit where you can ask them directly?

I'm thinking that such will be held on their telegram channel because that seems like a swift place to get the needed vibe for a good AMA, speedy responses and flexibility is guaranteed through telegram, not to mention that majority of users prefer telegram when it comes to such, cova is really not relenting for the past few weeks, which is good
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I still stand by the fact that i think the reason they are doing so well and did so well on Huobi was because people can pretty obviously see the project isnt a get rich quick scheme but a well thought out concept to improve something thats inherently broken and pissing people off daily

It only takes one few minutes to go through their website and come to an agreement with your statement. They’re well focused couple with a brilliant idea.

Their idea only has made a lot of people backed them up coupled with the fact that they did not have a public sale or an airdrop for their project. The only give away they have done is the weekly AMA.

What did it take them to get listed on Huobi? Did they make it via voting or did they pay a for the listing?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

That's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe the team can contact some influential Youtuber and ask them to create an honest review about the project. That would surely introduce a lot of new people to the project and would create demand for the tokens once they are listed on Huobi.
Pages:
Jump to: