Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ~ CPU mining ~ Fork of Litecoin ~ 🎁 Litecoin Finance / LTFN 🎁 Bounties - page 4. (Read 27833 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

I would suggest the Dev Team to hold-on to putting coins (pre-mine) yup for sale at this point in time.

The next milestone for LTFN should be getting listed on "CMC". And, the first challenge for getting listed on CMC is that LTFN should be listed on any 2 Crypto Exchanges that CMC is aligned with (price streaming). And, both CoinExchange and Crex24 are good against this criteria. LTFN already listed on these.

Being only CPU mineable coin makes LTFN in itself makes it a unique Crypto Asset.

I would say, let LTFN get listed on CMC first. And, then go in for inviting private investors.

Putting some of the pre-mined LTFN for sale on Exchanges (even if at a fixed price) could be quite negative.

Its best that the dev team use the pre-mine coins to cover the cost of development and up-keep of the Coin.

However, getting on "Coinpayments Payment" could be a great boost on getting LTFN as a more adaptable Crypto.

Just wait for some time.....

Thanks for your suggestions..

We will first get LTFN listed on CMC.

Stay tuned for the LTFN info on CMC.
Activity: 47
There were a lot of people saying, "Litecoin Finance" was an "Exit Scam"..... coz of the Pre-mine.

But, the LTFN team has proved that they are going to use the pre-mine just to cover the Listing Fees.

And, the listing at CoinExchange & Crex24 in quick succession proves this.

All the early miners who started dumping LTFN at the time of listing at CoinExchange might have to put their "Thinking Hat" all over again.

Yes, a lot of new Crypto projects are scams. But, so much scams in this domain have caused people to think all new projects are scam.

My advice is..... stay calm with your LTFNs........... give it atleast 6 months and then decide.

I do not think I am an early miner. As I think I started mining late and should have started much before. My qt wallet shows the first mining rewards on 12th February, 2019.

And, I still hold around 6100 LTFNs and mining everyday. And, I shall hold my LTFNs for atleast 1 year, maybe longer.

I wished we had the "Top 100" on the LTFN Explorer......... just curious where I stand in the list (if at all I am in the Top 100).

Good Luck to the Dev Team of LTFN

Thank you so much for the recognition and the supporting words.

We are now planning to raise funds for coinpayments payment system by that LTFN will be accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

We would like to know the community ideas..
We have two options.
1.  inviting private investors
2. Putting some of the coins we have for sale on Exchanges at a fixed price to raise necessary funds.

This is to get help from the community to get LTFN reach all over the world.

Any suggestions appreciated.

There were a lot of people saying, "Litecoin Finance" was an "Exit Scam"..... coz of the Pre-mine.

But, the LTFN team has proved that they are going to use the pre-mine just to cover the Listing Fees.

All the early miners who started dumping LTFN at the time of listing at CoinExchange might have to put their "Thinking Hat" all over again.

Yes, a lot of new Crypto projects are scams. But, so much scams in this domain have caused people to think all new projects are scam.

My advice is..... stay calm with your LTFNs........... give it atleast 6 months and then decide.

I do not think I am an early miner. As I think I started mining late and should have started much before. My qt wallet shows the first mining rewards on 12th February, 2019.

And, I still hold around 6100 LTFNs and mining everyday. And, I shall hold my LTFNs for atleast 1 year, maybe longer.

I wished we had the "Top 100" on the LTFN Explorer......... just curious where I stand in the list (if at all I am in the Top 100).

We are now planning to raise funds for coinpayments payment system by that LTFN will be accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

We have two options.
2. Putting some of the coins we have for sale on Exchanges at a fixed price to raise necessary funds.

I would suggest the Dev Team to hold-on to putting coins (pre-mine) yup for sale at this point in time.

The next milestone for LTFN should be getting listed on "CMC". And, the first challenge for getting listed on CMC is that LTFN should be listed on any 2 Crypto Exchanges that CMC is aligned with (price streaming). And, both CoinExchange and Crex24 are good against this criteria. LTFN already listed on these.

Being only CPU mineable coin makes LTFN in itself makes it a unique Crypto Asset.

I would say, let LTFN get listed on CMC first. And, then go in for inviting private investors.

Putting some of the pre-mined LTFN for sale on Exchanges (even if at a fixed price) could be quite negative.

Its best that the dev team use the pre-mine coins to cover the cost of development and up-keep of the Coin.

However, getting on "Coinpayments Payment" could be a great boost on getting LTFN as a more adaptable Crypto.

Just wait for some time.....

We have two options.

pool Litecoin Finance  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:66343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 66343

example -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN,d=32  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/LTFN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Pool added under mining pools channel in our discord channel.
Please share the fee details for the record.

Happy mining!
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
pool Litecoin Finance  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:66343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 66343

example -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN,d=32  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/LTFN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Is this LTFN the price can be the same as LTC and has also entered the market I want to learn it for trending.

Yes LTFN can be same as well as more than LTC.
Only time will tell.

Waiting for Crex24.com exchange to open Litecoin finance trading under BTC markets.

So this means, you have applied to Crex24 for LTFN listing as well.....

Litecoin Finance listed on crex24.com exchange under bitcoin market

https://crex24.com/exchange/LTFN-BTC

Litecoin Finance Listed on https://www.coingecko.com for marketcap information.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/litecoin-finance

Will be listed on coinmarketcap.com soon.
Is this LTFN the price can be the same as LTC and has also entered the market I want to learn it for trending.

Only time will tell.

Waiting for Crex24.com exchange to open Litecoin finance trading under BTC markets.

So this means, you have applied to Crex24 for LTFN listing as well.....
Im in your discord.... i cant post in the mining pool section

I have added your mining pool info under the mining pool channel information. It's read only for the public.

Happy mining 👍
Activity: 109
Im in your discord.... i cant post in the mining pool section

Only time will tell.

added a pool.

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:6343 -u yourwallet -p c=ltfn

0.5% fee
frequent payouts at 0.1 LTFN

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/hjUNszv

Blocks sent and pool verified https://farm.cryptocrop.net/site/block?id=2055

Get your mining pool listed under mining channel of our discord from https://LTFN.org
added a pool.

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:6343 -u yourwallet -p c=ltfn

0.5% fee

added a pool.

Code:

0.5% fee

Blocks sent and pool verified https://farm.cryptocrop.net/site/block?id=2055
Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Congratulations !!!

This indeed is a great news for LTFN.

So, CoinExchange would be the first major exchange that LTFN would be listed.

Let us wait and watch...... coz, this is the true test and everything will depend on whether the early miners decide to "HOLD" their coins or dump.

Also, a major test for the developers....... whether the devs decide to hold onto the pre mined coins or not.

Hope not to see a dump !!!

Devs have some premine for development purpose only.
We spend coins for listing on exchange , paying development team needs.

Most of the premine are spendable by the team for development purpose only.

It's time to adopt LTFN , easyly minable and secured coin for the financial transactions.

Stay tuned for the big news , weather the miners dump or hold, it's their choice.

We, as a development team will keep work on more developments and yes sometimes it takes time to manage listings, marketing expenses and so the growth of a the coin project.

We are trying to list LTFN on payment systems such as coinpayments so that people can use Litecoin Finance on their financial transactions where coinpayments accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

LTFN transactions can be made simple by using related Android and Apple applications soon.

Investing in LTFN development won't become a social service for sure.

Trying means what? Did you already communicate with them and give your proposal?
You should be fast in something like this to create value for your project.
Else, people will just see you as another useless fork of a popular altcoin. Riding their popularity. Nothing else.

We already communicated and they approved.
We now need to manage funds to pay them and they have given us chance to enter in to payment system that provides android, iOS wallet as well as web wallet... We will be sure listing it in coinpayments because Litecoin Finance made for those tiny payment as well as easy mining by every individuals idle CPU.

res for pool
Edit:

Code:

0.5% fee

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Congratulations !!!

Let us wait and watch...... coz, this is the true test and everything will depend on whether the early miners decide to "HOLD" their coins or dump.

Also, a major test for the developers....... whether the devs decide to hold onto the pre mined coins or not.

It's time to adopt LTFN , easyly minable and secured coin for the financial transactions.

Stay tuned for the big news , weather the miners dump or hold, it's their choice.

We, as a development team will keep work on more developments and yes sometimes it takes time to manage listings, marketing expenses and so the growth of a the coin project.

We are trying to list LTFN on payment systems such as coinpayments so that people can use Litecoin Finance on their financial transactions where coinpayments accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

LTFN transactions can be made simple by using related Android and Apple applications soon.

Trying means what? Did you already communicate with them and give your proposal?
You should be fast in something like this to create value for your project.
Else, people will just see you as another useless fork of a popular altcoin. Riding their popularity. Nothing else.
Activity: 123
I like the project.

Looks good.
Trade Litecoin Finance at Market: LTFN / BTC
    Join CoinExchange.io and start trading today!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LTFN/BTC

Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

Congratulations !!!

Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

Congratulations !!!

Meanwhile  the pool.rplant.xyz  delisted LTFN from the pool and on their main page states "Litecoin Finance - DEAD COIN" ...

For me, a coin is a dead coin when the coin's block-chain is dead.

I admit that the mining rewards for LTFN are not what they used to be when I initially began mining LTFN. But, the rewards do come straight into my QT wallet.

So, it is not right for you to say that LTFN is a dead coin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 9

Congratulations !!!

Meanwhile  the pool.rplant.xyz  delisted LTFN from the pool and on their main page states "Litecoin Finance - DEAD COIN" ...
Pages:
Jump to: