Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ~ CPU mining ~ Fork of Litecoin ~ 🎁 Litecoin Finance / LTFN 🎁 Bounties - page 5. (Read 27833 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

Congratulations !!!

This indeed is a great news for LTFN.

So, CoinExchange would be the first major exchange that LTFN would be listed.

Let us wait and watch...... coz, this is the true test and everything will depend on whether the early miners decide to "HOLD" their coins or dump.

Also, a major test for the developers....... whether the devs decide to hold onto the pre mined coins or not.

Hope not to see a dump !!!
Activity: 81
Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

Activity: 387
Merit: 251
Your Campaign Manager!

why assume? they did mentioned on their announcement and just a basic knowledge is enough to check premine of any coin on block explorer ....

I know that dev did not hide it, but it puts him in a privileged position. I bet he would drop these coins as soon as they gain some value.

That's something unpredictable .. lets see  Wink
Activity: 397
Merit: 9

why assume? they did mentioned on their announcement and just a basic knowledge is enough to check premine of any coin on block explorer ....

I know that dev did not hide it, but it puts him in a privileged position. I bet he would drop these coins as soon as they gain some value.
Your Campaign Manager!
Litecoin Finance (LTFN) looks good. Have been mining LTFN from 12th February 2019 and right now have around 2500 LTFN.

Will mine till I reach a total of 10K LTFN.

And, HOLD it and wait for the next "BULL RUN".

same here.. waiting for the good time.

People are dumb ..but NOT THAT DUMB...  nobody will buy a shitcoin which is hugely premined ! Time for bull run for premined scams and icos was in 2017/2019 ... those time wille never back again.

lol i am not at all dumb to run for icos and premined sales even in any year before 2019 ..
everyone think every other coin as shit coin if they couldnt make any penny from them.
i feel all are shitcoins except the one which gets me some income. every coin has a looser / seller or gainer / buyer depending up on factors.

i didnt see any ico of this coin its just launched and i mined with my free cpu power and got some coins and so i wait for the bull run , no matter how long it takes,  i can sell and make some without any investment or risk.

its really dumb to put money and become victim of scam ico s , i say just stack free and new born coins without any investment and wait for luck.. even if there is a delay or there is no bull run.or its totally dies,,. who cares....  aint nobody took my money with scam promises..

this is risk free trade. there will be only gain but no loss or frustration. investments are not at all good for any coins that has no usage. investing on shitcoins is only for those master traders who make money by manipulating markets. and i am not a master trader. i stack free coins and earn from campaigns. its risk free and stressless.

So i assume you know that Litecoin Finance is premined. The dev of this  coin premined it with amount of 10 millions LTFN's.  So if you are into such projects ... that's your choice.

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Litecoin Finance (LTFN) looks good. Have been mining LTFN from 12th February 2019 and right now have around 2500 LTFN.

People are dumb ..but NOT THAT DUMB...  nobody will buy a shitcoin which is hugely premined ! Time for bull run for premined scams and icos was in 2017/2019 ... those time wille never back again.

lol i am not at all dumb to run for icos and premined sales even in any year before 2019 ..
everyone think every other coin as shit coin if they couldnt make any penny from them.
i feel all are shitcoins except the one which gets me some income. every coin has a looser / seller or gainer / buyer depending up on factors.

i didnt see any ico of this coin its just launched and i mined with my free cpu power and got some coins and so i wait for the bull run , no matter how long it takes,  i can sell and make some without any investment or risk.

its really dumb to put money and become victim of scam ico s , i say just stack free and new born coins without any investment and wait for luck.. even if there is a delay or there is no bull run.or its totally dies,,. who cares....  aint nobody took my money with scam promises..

this is risk free trade. there will be only gain but no loss or frustration. investments are not at all good for any coins that has no usage. investing on shitcoins is only for those master traders who make money by manipulating markets. and i am not a master trader. i stack free coins and earn from campaigns. its risk free and stressless.

So i assume you know that Litecoin Finance is premined. The dev of this  coin premined it with amount of 10 millions LTFN's.  So if you are into such projects ... that's your choice.
Your Campaign Manager!

Your Campaign Manager!

Activity: 47

copper member
Activity: 344
Come and mine Litecoin Finance on https://thepool.life

-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6502 -u WALLET -p c=LTFN

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
Activity: 226
Merit: 2
Litecoin Finance is worthless. If he had any value, would I do this:

CYNpLeLyVPjkZeAGjp6faG1ovs15RM4bwD

Private Key (Wallet Import Format)
6ubtWYtovxmuW5kWgSJNLwgYLZ29ZSaQR9fzs8e8gvSh546BYst

You can take it cause its worthless...

This was a powerful post.
List of Litecoin Finance mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoinfinance

Thanks for sharing this, keep up the great work!
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Litecoin Finance mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoinfinance
Someone get the LTFN's from my address.. but now on explorer shows that there never be any transaction.... Gee.. this network is incredibly corrupted...

You are lack of knowledge on Blockchain technology and greed for profits makes me feel sad. Never expect every cryptocurrency that you came across is a sale promotion and pump and dump. LTFN is pure technology development..

Anyways thanks for your spam and defamation posts, which are bumping the thread.
Litecoin Finance is worthless. If he had any value, would I do this:

CYNpLeLyVPjkZeAGjp6faG1ovs15RM4bwD

Private Key (Wallet Import Format)
6ubtWYtovxmuW5kWgSJNLwgYLZ29ZSaQR9fzs8e8gvSh546BYst

You can take it cause its worthless...

Someone get the LTFN's from my address.. but now on explorer shows that there never be any transaction.... Gee.. this network is incredibly corrupted...
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Old explorer was bugged so, new explorer updated https://explorer.ltfn.org/

Rich list? Network details?
I would like also to know how much was already mined and how is it looking with further development.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
Old explorer was bugged so, new explorer updated https://explorer.ltfn.org/

Pages:
Jump to: