Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] WAVI [YescryptR32] [NO Pre-mine] [Masternode] - page 9. (Read 57548 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
I looked at wavi blockchain explorer and it seems that despite EXPIRED status, several masternodes still get their reward, not one masternode.

well if network is still working correctly, lets wait and see.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
for me its fine just got  rewards for 2 masternods
Activity: 12
I looked at wavi blockchain explorer and it seems that despite EXPIRED status, several masternodes still get their reward, not one masternode.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
i deleted everything from master wallet except wallet, wavi.conf and masternode.conf and resynced
i deleted all the .dat files (mncache, mnpayment, governance, banlist, etc.) on my masternodes and resynced
while resyncing the masternode list and masternodes are shown as enabled and everythings seems ok.
when resync completes everything goes to watchdog expired, new start required and only one node in the whole network is enabled....
if that node gets all the payments this is bad
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
My index rebuild is done and it was working... just a few time.
Masternode is still in watchdog_expired.

I think it is a major issue, probably not a configuration issue from our part.
The dev have probably to looking at this issue to solve it...
Activity: 30
can the network be attacked by hackers?
at least someone was interested in a coin  Grin

UPD
I tried to delete banlist.dat, governance.dat, governance.dat, peers.dat in the wallet folder.
and i tried to delete banlist.dat, governance.dat, governance.dat, peers.dat in the .wavicore folder on masternode.
all without changes
 Embarrassed

The node displays the status: "Masternode successfully started"

Ok, I try rebuild index :-)
to ALL
Try to rescan blockchain files in the wallet. Tools-wallet repair-rescan blockchain files.
Thank you, but it's work only a few seconds...
After the refresh, the masternode is still with "watchdog expired".
Yes, I already saw. I try "upgrade wallet format"

update
It's not work.
to ALL
Try to rescan blockchain files in the wallet. Tools-wallet repair-rescan blockchain files.
Thank you, but it's work only a few seconds...
After the refresh, the masternode is still with "watchdog expired".
After some search on internet, this issue is generally due to the use of special characers in the RPCUSER/PASSWORD.
But it is not the case here.
No idea.
to ALL
Hi,

Anyone facing the masternode on gui wallet with "watchdog_expired" issued?
All of my masternodes display "watchdog_expired". The reboot of a nodes or wallet does not help. Apparently the network begins to die.
In the network, only one node with the status "Enabled"

Same issue here for me...
Any solution ?
Perhaps with a list of all IP of our masternode (and to put this list in our masternode conf file) ?
Hi,

All of my masternodes display "watchdog_expired". The reboot of a nodes or wallet does not help. Apparently the network begins to die.
In the network, only one node with the status "Enabled"
Activity: 76
Hi,

Activity: 96
Guys, vote for WAVI:

1. https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=WAVI      - You can now upvote every 24 hours.

2. https://newcpucoins.com/coins/wavi      - 1 IP = 1 vote.

3. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=wavi      - At least 0.1 BTC balance on exchange required for voting. Also, regardless of the balance on the exchange, you can vote using BTC (1 vote = 0.001 BTC).

New vote (HOT):

4. https://voting.saronite.exchange/      - 1 IP = 1 vote.

UP
Activity: 11
Hi guys !
I'm happy to announce that Bisq Exchange Network has just merged my pull request to list WAVI !!
https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-assets/pull/36
Enjoy !

Awesome 👏🏽 keep the good work going!
Activity: 4
Hi guys !
I'm happy to announce that Bisq Exchange Network has just merged my pull request to list WAVI !!
https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-assets/pull/36
Enjoy !
Activity: 98
I wonder that do you have plans to change the design of your wallet in the future? Huh
Activity: 59

To both of you: Are you from this planet? Do you know how many shit-coins exist? How many are listed on exchanges? How many exchanges? And yes how many CPU only? Do you know what means Masternode, what are the consequences and why it does not exist for Bitcoin?

There is not such thing as floating. It's going up or sink.

Anyway I have some masternodes, so I get about 1-2% of Wavi masternode rewards. But no exchange means a dead coin. Everything is stable as MN are just online. Nobody can sell them, but there is no reason to stop them Smiley If you believe that's "stable", then your finances are going to be "stable". After 3 years we can get our money back, but it does not worth the efforts to follow wavi for so long. And alternative costs are very high. So many missed alternatives, means for sure it wasn't the best choice.
Anyway for me it was a test amount. Something to experiment with. I mean for me wining 200% was not a goal at all. I had that opportunity and I knew it + the risks to continue. But now I'm sorry for 1000 EUR lost, as I didn't get back my efforts.

And please stop writing nonsense. There are no more idiot investors that believe such stupid posts.

From your post history, it seems that you were once quite excited about WAVI ... and from this latest post, it appears you put 1000 EUR into buying WAVI (my apologies if I'm misreading that).

If that's the case, I can understand your frustration and loss of heart over WAVI. Hope things work out for you, either in WAVI or in another coin ... or perhaps you can find peace in another place.

Good luck.

Thanks. But your assumption is not quite right. I could get about 1200 EUR. My mining costs were about 450 EUR. But I got some MN rent and some Wavi buys on low price. So about 600 EUR investment, 1200 EUR possible return. For 2 months... I spent more for 15 days. So I decided to let it go as it's still the best investment. And still today there are no other suitable projects for my taste. So I still want to give it a try. I suspect after time I'll get x5 or x10. Losing 1x is not a big deal at all. It's just an experiment not putting all in BTC as I'm bored of that.
But waiting and maintaining MNs does not deserve the efforts in case of such profits. So I'm still wondering to continue or just forget it.
Activity: 11
Yes, too tired of shit-scam posts of some holders. I'm a hodler, but I don't write nonsense.
Sheeps are worried about their investment. Fast profit/fast lose. Sorry guys, for now you're the fast losers. You had to know it when invested.

I'm totally disappointed of the community. So much WAVI and no exchange for it. With so many wavi holders... I would say they deserve what's happening as it's their fault.

p.s. Most probably DEVs already got their profit and now they think on the next currency. So don't expect they do something.
p.s2. I decided to take the high risk/reward ratio. I knew the exact moment when I must sell. But I just wanted to give it a try, as I'm hedging risky investments. 1,5-2 coefficient for profit over investment was not a big deal for all the efforts.

you are a bit emo indeed. things can take a looooooot of time in crypto and this project is super new. dev is nowhere to be found that's true but it is true that the network runs stable as well so the community has a good basis and time to see if dev gonna show up or what to do if he doesnt.

I totally agree with you, this can take a lot of time and actually I am not very interested on listing wavi in any exchange, at the moment of course. The BartaDEX code is written by a friend of mine who only want to test his ability to write that code. Kind of looking to challenge himself (like addicted coder always do) We are more looking on how to build something for the community like our wavicalc. Or something like that. Will see what the „wavi community mind“ will bring out.

To both of you: Are you from this planet? Do you know how many shit-coins exist? How many are listed on exchanges? How many exchanges? And yes how many CPU only? Do you know what means Masternode, what are the consequences and why it does not exist for Bitcoin?

There is not such thing as floating. It's going up or sink.

Anyway I have some masternodes, so I get about 1-2% of Wavi masternode rewards. But no exchange means a dead coin. Everything is stable as MN are just online. Nobody can sell them, but there is no reason to stop them Smiley If you believe that's "stable", then your finances are going to be "stable". After 3 years we can get our money back, but it does not worth the efforts to follow wavi for so long. And alternative costs are very high. So many missed alternatives, means for sure it wasn't the best choice.
Anyway for me it was a test amount. Something to experiment with. I mean for me wining 200% was not a goal at all. I had that opportunity and I knew it + the risks to continue. But now I'm sorry for 1000 EUR lost, as I didn't get back my efforts.

And please stop writing nonsense. There are no more idiot investors that believe such stupid posts.

First of all, nobody at all can tell me to stop writing anything.

2: I am not looking for new investors when i am writing something here... i only act as a part of the community and talk about things that might help us in any way. Bring stuff out that helps the currency, i mean working on solutions and not only beeing pissed of about exchanges or devs but enough now for the second point.

Third: I dont care at all how much profit or lost you are making in this Market or maybe your missed opportunities and I believe many other of us neither. How you know that we are all only into wavi and if wavi is down we are going to be ruined.. omg Life is hard.

4: About masternode knowledge: i dont want to post a book in the forum, also limited characters, so i will keep it short and simple: basically a non stop running node keeping the a blockchain copy with interesting functions for providing privacy, doing instant transactions, communicating with each other, option to earn decent passive money, everybody can run it and it has enough incentives for me apart of a decent exchange(for what many of us are working now) Everything in the world has risks and consequenses.

5: anyway, i wish you a great time.
Pages:
Jump to: