Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrackCoin | X11 | PoW + PoS 2.0 | Bittrex | Android App Released! - page 12. (Read 51161 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
How do I see how many blocks are left of pow?
I tried getmininginfo and I don't get pow
And tried crackcoind getinfo

No works,

What gives?

Can someone please post how many blocks of pow are left??

Even if this coin is p n d , just go with it. Is fun and people like fun. Look at doge, that was 100% supposed to be a joke, but the Internet is full of morons.

Reddit to be or accurate lol
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
How do I see how many blocks are left of pow?
I tried getmininginfo and I don't get pow
And tried crackcoind getinfo

No works,

What gives?

Can someone please post how many blocks of pow are left??

Even if this coin is p n d , just go with it. Is fun and people like fun. Look at doge, that was 100% supposed to be a joke, but the Internet is full of morons.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
is that anyone can make an explore?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If we want on bittrex, ccex is the place to build up the volume to get there.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
C-cex is also good,The trading platform is not how much worse than bittrex.
legendary
more than 10000 Block,Mining continues. ?

Yes , LOL

OP said POW ended at block 10.000 , but why now still POW at block 12.000 + ??

There are 10,000 pow blocks. Unlike most coins that go to 10,000 blocks regardless of whether they are generated by pow or pos.
This ensures that the total amount referenced in the Op is the amount that will be produced.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

Yes , LOL

OP said POW ended at block 10.000 , but why now still POW at block 12.000 + ??
Activity: 475
Funny coin.We don't need to add on the Bittrex.We can add on the c-cex first and then bittrex will add us.So i will contact C-cex

agree
Activity: 136
Funny coin.We don't need to add on the Bittrex.We can add on the c-cex first and then bittrex will add us.So i will contact C-cex
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

The official android app has been released!! Please let us know what you think and give us your suggestions on any improvements! Smiley

Check the main thread for the download link.

Also, our Toronto airdrop campaign is LIVE! If you live in Toronto claim your FREE CRACK now!!

Regards,
CrackCoin Team.
Activity: 280
time
i would lik ethe video bounty asap thanks

CVBJDjZmLb5iXeBv27kRaskSY4iNFrT3fr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLbdY4dhh2s&feature=youtu.be
legendary
3 btc to get on bittrex?? wtf? at least it doesn't look like anyone fell for that, it's free to get on bittrex all you need is some twitter hype.

anywho no response from dev since their coins been messed up, this is probably another coin for the sentimental "value" coins... too bad

Lol at the attempt to grab 3 BTC to get onto Trex.

That said, the coin isn't messed up, that's just how PoS / PoW hybrids work.

Vald you're correct. It's not messed at all. Ever since the switch to PoS, I've been getting mining payouts from my wallet.

I know first hand by paying 3btc you actually do get on bittrex right away. Yes, CrackCoin will eventually get on trex, but by paying it's much quicker.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Lol @ fonzerrellie for trying to FUD relentlessly. It's almost impressive. Do you have nothin else to do? Or are you just trying to buy low?

lol Okie Dokie guy's, of course you've been getting pos blocks in your wallet thats how pos works the mess ups were pow not finishing and the difficulty adjuster was f#cked making the blocks get found much quicker than 60 seconds a block... Ha but nah it's not messed up at all eh?

and of course you can pay to get on bittrex... lol but with 20 or so active individuals (decent start of actual coin community) they can get on bitt in a matter of hours I've seen it many times

and lol at trying to buy these cheap, I don't buy newb coins anymore I just mine them and see if the dev show&proves before I think about buying any, I also don't waste btc on renting hashpower for newb coins either cause then I'd be stuck with the bag when things go south and dev ends up MIA. it's almost noon on the west coast if dev is from toronto it would be past 3 o'clock or so where he is

not fud'n just stating an opinion, if I'm wrong and dev shows up with a plan and some action, then I'm wrong.
but whats even worse than fud... is people trying to blow smoke up others arses so they can sell off what they mined while they can

Lol have another coffee
Activity: 276
thanks for your information! Can you give community development direction for this currency in the near future? Really recommend to everyone to contribute 3 Bitcoin is extremely difficult without adding new information.
Activity: 28
one thing for sure is that all of what we are waiting for information from dev .
I do not want a huge amount of my Crack become garbage !!

The coin is a hybrid of Pow + PoS, the PoW phase should last for another 2 days as PoW is being done alongside PoS, with the PoW phase not ending until the 10,000th PoW block, that means that the blocks which are solved using PoS are not counted towards the number of PoW blocks solved so far and the rewards from solving PoS blocks are only with a variable interest of 1-3% rather than the PoW block reward of 600 CRACK. The coin will switch to Pure PoS after the 10,000th PoW block.

Using getinfo you can easily see the current number of PoW blocks that have been solved as well as the number of PoW blocks left in the following output.

crackcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60014,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 10726,
    "powblocks" : 6906,
    "powblocksleft" : 3094,
    "timeoffset" : 103,
    "moneysupply" : 4099200.00092801,
    "connections" : 49,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "87.121.52.87",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 109.28547699,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00872874
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1410077019,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

As well you can use the following RPC methods to determine the number of remaining PoW blocks and approximate time left.

getpowblocksleft [block]
getpowtimeleft [time-unit] [block]

For example:

crackcoind getpowtimeleft hours
one thing for sure is that all of what we are waiting for information from dev .
I do not want a huge amount of my Crack become garbage !!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
3 btc to get on bittrex?? wtf? at least it doesn't look like anyone fell for that, it's free to get on bittrex all you need is some twitter hype.

anywho no response from dev since their coins been messed up, this is probably another coin for the sentimental "value" coins... too bad

Vald you're correct. It's not messed at all. Ever since the switch to PoS, I've been getting mining payouts from my wallet.

I know first hand by paying 3btc you actually do get on bittrex right away. Yes, CrackCoin will eventually get on trex, but by paying it's much quicker.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Lol @ fonzerrellie for trying to FUD relentlessly. It's almost impressive. Do you have nothin else to do? Or are you just trying to buy low?

lol Okie Dokie guy's, of course you've been getting pos blocks in your wallet thats how pos works the mess ups were pow not finishing and the difficulty adjuster was f#cked making the blocks get found much quicker than 60 seconds a block... Ha but nah it's not messed up at all eh?

and of course you can pay to get on bittrex... lol but with 20 or so active individuals (decent start of actual coin community) they can get on bitt in a matter of hours I've seen it many times

and lol at trying to buy these cheap, I don't buy newb coins anymore I just mine them and see if the dev show&proves before I think about buying any, I also don't waste btc on renting hashpower for newb coins either cause then I'd be stuck with the bag when things go south and dev ends up MIA. it's almost noon on the west coast if dev is from toronto it would be past 3 o'clock or so where he is

not fud'n just stating an opinion, if I'm wrong and dev shows up with a plan and some action, then I'm wrong.
but whats even worse than fud... is people trying to blow smoke up others arses so they can sell off what they mined while they can

Yes , LOL
Activity: 152
Activity: 39

legendary

messed up ones like vvv, most of them stop when their supposed to... I've probably mined 40 pow/pos coins now, most run/finish flawlessly.

if it was expected it wouldn't have been in the op that pow stops at block 10,000

You sir, are dumb.
Do not reproduce.
You're welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: