Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 136. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
but i must have another wallet in another pc, or it can be the same wallet were is the node, but i must create another address write?
and this coins will stake?
your masternode wallet is not set for staking so basically yes you will need another wallet/pc to be able to do that, other someone else has some other idea how to do it?

do you have your node running or are those the coins you want to stake? I could have sworn I saw people saying they had multiple wallets on one machine,
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
thanks for the answer, the crave forum its the best.
go crave go go go
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
but i must have another wallet in another pc, or it can be the same wallet were is the node, but i must create another address write?
your masternode wallet is not set for staking so basically yes you will need another wallet/pc to be able to do that, other someone else has some other idea how to do it?
legendary
hi guys, I have one question, if I have 1 master node I can not normal stake write? if so i must send the crave i,m buying to the master node address or to another address?
if i sent to the master node address, what's happen?
what is the difference if i sent to the master node address, or if i sent to another address?
thanks
if you send new coins to your masternode address they will just sit there not staking, no purpose. it makes no sense to send to mn address if you want to stake them, so best you make new address..
hi guys, I have one question, if I have 1 master node I can not normal stake write? if so i must send the crave i,m buying to the master node address or to another address?
if i sent to the master node address, what's happen?
what is the difference if i sent to the master node address, or if i sent to another address?
thanks
legendary
I do have to vultr 5th masternode the snapshot, but this time it pops up an error:
07:58:52

not capable masternode: Could not connect to 108.61.205.9:9999

My adress 0 Bt1JofG3fP5QDfWbb5GMtJ4KTY2hQsbhYi

Balance 500 crave

What could be causing this? Is the fault of the server? Has anything changed in terms of configuration?

please use search button, there are allot of replies regarding your issue. your .conf should look like this:

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I do have to vultr 5th masternode the snapshot, but this time it pops up an error:

Balance 500 crave

What could be causing this? Is the fault of the server? Has anything changed in terms of configuration?

wish I could help sir...maybe pm ICM and he will help later today I'm sure of it! Or solo pm later...
Cheers sir!
Activity: 841
Merit: 251

Balance 500 crave

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
It´s so quiet here, there's no more trolls....hmmm, looks like something is about to happen... calm before the storm

legendary
Activity: 938
It would be great if a compiled version of the Linux wallet could be uploaded. Not everyone has the ability to compile a binary from source code, myself included lol. Smiley

Its basically just a couple commands for debian based...

Code:
#First compile libsecp256k1
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

#Next compile crave-qt
git clone https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave.git

sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
    build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
    libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
    libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

cd ~/crave

qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make
I will try it again with these codes, thanks.

One last note:
If you get an error like .. make: *** [obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o] Error 1
Then do this:
mkdir obj/crypto

Then re-compile,  should work!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It would be great if a compiled version of the Linux wallet could be uploaded. Not everyone has the ability to compile a binary from source code, myself included lol. Smiley

Code:
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

#Next compile crave-qt

sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \

cd ~/crave

qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make
I will try it again with these codes, thanks.
legendary

Code:
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

#Next compile crave-qt

cd ~/crave

qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
make

Activity: 546
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
We have many competitors. I hope our market drops first.
I am pretty confident it will.  Our architecture is also unique and IMO better.

keep going ICM we all still here for you  Cool
I'm also still here ,but be honest i'm loosing my patience.It's not about dev.He's great.But I hate this stupid game at Bittrex  from 0.0012 above  0.0018 and again 0.0014 and 0.0017 ....Probably I'll stop watching Bittrex for at list two weeks. I've similar situation with old Darkcoin  . Got in with 14k Darkcoin and finished with  5,8 k.Well I'll hold my base 10 k CRAVE forever  .BTW .Thanx for CRAVE I got already 3 BITMAIN 5S for free.
thanking crave and getting 1500 worth of equipment for free is totally a reason to lose patience because the price is mostly stable while theres been no development news..
seems legit
Activity: 672
I am pretty confident it will.  Our architecture is also unique and IMO better.

+1  Smiley

Watching closely...

thank you for the response Dev.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
I am pretty confident it will.  Our architecture is also unique and IMO better.

keep going ICM we all still here for you  Cool
I'm also still here ,but be honest i'm loosing my patience.It's not about dev.He's great.But I hate this stupid game at Bittrex  from 0.0012 above  0.0018 and again 0.0014 and 0.0017 ....Probably I'll stop watching Bittrex for at list two weeks. I've similar situation with old Darkcoin  . Got in with 14k Darkcoin and finished with  5,8 k.Well I'll hold my base 10 k CRAVE forever  .BTW .Thanx for CRAVE I got already 3 BITMAIN 5S for free.
legendary
ICM fixing the syncing problem should really be a priority... So many new users have this problem.

Working on trying to linearize the blockchain data to create a bootstrap.dat that will import...
If someone else wants to help too.. you run these python scrypts..

Construct a linear, no-fork, best version of the blockchain.
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/master/contrib/linearize

So we can get a decent bootstrap.dat for importing ...

Well... trying to create the hashlist.txt I'm getting this:
Code:
./linearize-hashes.py linearize.cfg > hashlist.txt
JSON-RPC: error at height 46552 :  {u'message': u'Block number out of range.', u'code': -1}

I'm assuming that maybe it just finished, since that was the latest block when I did that.

Edit:  Now when trying to create the bootstrap.dat .. I get:
Code:
./linearize-data.py linearize.cfg
Read 46552 hashes
Genesis block not found in hashlist

And bootstrap.dat file is not created Sad 

Any suggestions?

legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hey Bro! You out there ? Al P have someone pm me so I can get you an email...have not seen Pumperitis since ban and TheGoose never responded! Haven't seen you on cryptsy lately...my new alias is 2MinutestaMidnight on cryptsy if you ever see me!
Cheers man! good times ahead...I think we have a few more days or maybe a week until we can buy the dips before price starts rising staircase bollinger band! Just my opinion of course!
I'm not concerned about price anyway we have the best dev in crypto and community!
all the copy n paste coins are diverting fast money and that's another price factor ATM!
Cheers! Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am pretty confident it will.  Our architecture is also unique and IMO better.

keep going ICM we all still here for you  Cool
Jump to: