Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 132. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I can´t belive that we still have sell orders.  

Some people didn't get the memo  Wink

Remember! Slow and steady...slow on the buys ! Nibble the buy orders! walk the bollinger band staircase!
Buy da dips and burn da manips! $$$ Cool head prevail...
cheers Crave Nation! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Is the only Industrialcoinmagic working on the coin or are there other people coding/marketing on his team?

see the beauty of crave is that anyone with drive or talent or just plain will can contribute icm is like the wizard of oz he lurks behind making the magic then u got all these supporters doing what they can

see in crypto it is up to u to make it happen and this is a perfect example of folks stepping up to get it done

let this be a template of how a community can work if we put greed ego and self interest aside and all work to do something bad ass

Bravo fellow team member!
Cheers!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I hope they clear the orderbooks, then that's when the fun begins because we set the price for our CRAVE!

When the mass realize that Crave is not a pnd and Satoshi Nakamoto is working on behind the scene Wink this coin will go to the second place marketcap in few days Grin

EDIT: Just bought 10k... i'm sad I lose the first train but that's ok... this coin is still very cheap.

I just dumped all my shitcoins for to buy more crave...  Grin

Crave is a nightmare for all shitcoins and copycat coins, ICM has skills, and he already proved it to us. Do not be fooled by all cheap copycat, put your money in a solid project. I also dumped my shitcoins, right now I am all in on crave.  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Yeah TM2013 I believe is still doing it for a 2 CRAVE fee.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Someone can tell me if we know the total Crave that have been burned and if we will be able to burn Crave to BLUR after the 30 days period? Thanks!

afaik we still have 4-5 days left to burn ...best hurry Smiley

is it easy to do?  wasn't there someone doing it for people?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I hope they clear the orderbooks, then that's when the fun begins because we set the price for our CRAVE!

When the mass realize that Crave is not a pnd and Satoshi Nakamoto is working on behind the scene Wink this coin will go to the second place marketcap in few days Grin

EDIT: Just bought 10k... i'm sad I lose the first train but that's ok... this coin is still very cheap.

I just dumped all my shitcoins for to buy more crave...  Grin
Activity: 130
Someone can tell me if we know the total Crave that have been burned and if we will be able to burn Crave to BLUR after the 30 days period? Thanks!

afaik we still have 4-5 days left to burn ...best hurry Smiley
legendary
Kaspa

Is the 30 days over already? I wanted to get a little bit burned
legendary
Kaspa

lol indeed... don't chase the BTC people... let the BTC chase the CRAVE  Cool
legendary
Kaspa
Is the only Industrialcoinmagic working on the coin or are there other people coding/marketing on his team?

see the beauty of crave is that anyone with drive or talent or just plain will can contribute icm is like the wizard of oz he lurks behind making the magic then u got all these supporters doing what they can

see in crypto it is up to u to make it happen and this is a perfect example of folks stepping up to get it done

let this be a template of how a community can work if we put greed ego and self interest aside and all work to do something bad ass

one of my favorite sayings... "don't let your ego make you a bitch, it's your ego it's should be your bitch" like a good dog heeling to it's master Wink

another good one is "Form follows Function... and if we function properly then the rest will just form themselves"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gL9W1BOzRM

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Man, with all these resources I ask myself what value a blur can reach into the market ... maybe it can cost 20x-50x-100x more than crave, I need to burn some crave fast.  Cool
Activity: 140
Yay this good news everyone? Any chance the source code for the android wallet will be coming out I have a dev that was interested in looking at it.
The code is the same as the regular wallet, with a few tweaks.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

legendary
Activity: 938
Must be doing something right,  the fud seems to be starting up again lol

legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 1120
Crave good to some of us.... Great sells oh yes... All the more Btc to buy into xbs with.
legendary
Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
Yay this good news everyone? Any chance the source code for the android wallet will be coming out I have a dev that was interested in looking at it.
Jump to: