Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 256. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crave has been mentioned a thousand time on the NavajoCoin thread and the slack channel by all of us as it had a record 1000+ volume

If someone from the CRAVE thread was in the NAV thread promoting/bashing this coin in their posts that is out of our control and I apologize.
May I suggest you contact the mods in that regard?

In regards to CRAVE volume, I think it really speaks for itself to an extent and actually reading this thread should help you make a personal decision regarding that.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
@Hyperjacked good answer - so I might buy a little crave at this price if thats the case - people get so defensive . i dont want to buy in and price goes down even further

Well it could go down even further...you must decide if it's worth the risk!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
NavajoCoin had a 10X times increase - My question was why the massive drop in price for CRAVE - What happened or is that an unresonable question to ask . You are talking about something that happened 9 months ago  Cheesy.
Why did CRAVE drop so hard. Is there a reason???

I have good BTC to invest and NavajoCoin continues to do well for me as an investor - long term

It actually had a larger increase than that if you read my post or really know about the coin you are invested in, but that is neither here nor there.

If you would like to see why the increase and decrease of CRAVE happened please feel free to read the thread.
It is an open non-moderated thread that allows you the availability to read it.

If you would like discuss your investment in another coin, please feel free to use the appropriate thread.
Why is some dick on here going on about Navajo Coin he either stops it or gets banned
NavajoCoin had a 10X times increase - My question was why the massive drop in price for CRAVE - What happened or is that an unresonable question to ask . You are talking about something that happened 9 months ago  Cheesy.

I have good BTC to invest and NavajoCoin continues to do well for me as an investor - long term

It actually had a larger increase than that if you read my post or really know about the coin you are invested in, but that is neither here nor there.

If you would like to see why the increase and decrease of CRAVE happened please feel free to read the thread.
It is an open non-moderated thread that allows you the availability to read it.

If you would like discuss your investment in another coin, please feel free to use the appropriate thread.
Activity: 756
So now i have my coins and wallet what else can I do with it.Whats this adrenaline surge button for?

after 8 hours that coins are in your wallet they will start POS mining, yielding new coins to you, according to the amount that you have.

More coins in wallet more you earn.

Adrenaline is for you monitor your masternodes, If you have any.

You need to lock your wallet with a password and then unlock only for stake
thanks had a 1000 might buy another having a coin project myself I know how trolls can hit your price,but I thought only dash would be your competitor no one else
Activity: 672
@Hyperjacked good answer - so I might buy a little crave at this price if thats the case - people get so defensive . i dont want to buy in and price goes down even further

Let's see what else this dev can produce
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Can some please give me some quick simple instructions about my wallet i'm a noob  Cheesy

i need to back up my wallet.dat and update to new crave wallet, does it matter what i call my wallet.dat when saving, also where do i import my wallet.dat when i update to the newest wallet

many thanks  Smiley

on windows start type %appdata% then click in "roaming" there are your Crave folder
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
once the steady climb starts dont expect a fallback
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

in first day on exchange crave value 5k. Now 130k.
next retarded, please
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Could this coin reach or exceed 2,000,000 satoshis?

I don't see how DASH is so expensive still.

Will CRAVE reach DASH price levels? Can profit still be made or is this coin dying after the big dump?

The air is going out of Dash since the hype of the name rally...Broke the Level that Otoh bought at 0.0145 and it looks like the next stop is 0.01 if the trend continues! In addition Dash has multiple issues that will weigh on the price! Personally I know some large Dash holders that are waiting for the next rally so they can unload and more slowly into this beast!
Robert Frost said two roads diverged in the woods an I choose the path less traveled by....
We shall see soon enough if "it makes all the difference"...

So, you're saying there is still some upside to it? Is that why the DASH price has steadily been dropping? Why did the pump and dump happen so quickly though? I thought it strange. Will there be another big pump to 2,000,000 satoshis or even beyond that? If so, this CRAVE is worth looking into. I just got out of the crappy AeroME and need to put some BTC into something else.

Which coin has more upside potential! Which coin is moving in the direction and branding of the original Dark concept! That coin is Crave imho...I'm not sure I should venture a guess on what I think the price will be after the past few crazy days but I can only assume much higher!
Large numbers of Crave are getting taken off the market for masternodes and burn into Blur...This will no doubt have an impact on the volatility!Basically it's gonna get Nuts when heavy volume returns imo! Yesterday I said it was the eye of the hurricane and the backside if the storm is stronger and wow!!! 1st Hurricane of the season boys and more in the forecast...prepare for the storm!

Activity: 672

Shaking weak hands out. Someone wanted to hop on board cheap...or cheaper lol... Wink
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
So now i have my coins and wallet what else can I do with it.Whats this adrenaline surge button for?

after 8 hours that coins are in your wallet they will start POS mining, yielding new coins to you, according to the amount that you have.

More coins in wallet more you earn.

Adrenaline is for you monitor your masternodes, If you have any.

You need to lock your wallet with a password and then unlock only for stake
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
PnD just occured because of ShadowTrahsCommunity, look all these trolls here like YourMom, he has no life, just get paid for whales from ShadowTrash/Dash to dump weak hands and scare new investors. All is working fine, no reason to dump but dirty whales.

the dump that happened here was caused by dirty whales that are behind shadowtrash
They always act like that.
As soon as they see a coin that can menace them, they buy thousands in its beginning and when it is growing promote a fud storm and then do a dump causing panic sell.
SDC It is the dirtiest community that exists in the crypto universe.
If you guys go back to read the posts before the two dump waves, a few minutes before they happen, trolls from shadowtrash were here announcing that would happen.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

SAME PATTERN  Cheesy Cheesy

Ouch.

You are right.

One is 30 days and one is 365 days. Nice try though. Better luck next time.

Yup. The pump and dump is  10x more aggressive.

Math seems to have missed you. May I suggest tutoring of some kind?

EDIT: and if that was the case, wouldn't you post those chart instead?
Something is rotten in Denmark.

Dude, you seem extremely butthurt. Where were you when they were dumping like lunatics from 800k to 100k ? Sleeping ? ROFL

I know for a fact that i never saw your username popping up during that aggressive dumpage. I really feel bad for your loss. Buying at 800k is not something i should laugh about. Well, maybe a little...

ROFL!
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

Ouch.

You are right.

Yup. The pump and dump is  10x more aggressive.

Math seems to have missed you. May I suggest tutoring of some kind?

EDIT: and if that was the case, wouldn't you post those charts instead?
Something is rotten in Denmark.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

Ouch.

You are right.

People comparing charts are really mismatching examples. Obviously it was pumped, but the dev is still around last I noticed, and the pumps they keep showing as what to fear ended up peaking at 6 million to 12 million marketcap.

The last I heard from the developer, he was very busy loading on some shitcoin called TRON. Maybe his own creation, i don't know for sure, so i'm pretty sure that he will start developing on this failure and not watch the charts on the coin he just bought.

What happened. ....that's a big price difference. -------- looks the best

Report to mod please: "Only posted to promote another thread/coin"

Just reported.   Smiley

yeah you should also report CRAVE for having a fake volume - Whats drops from 8 to 1. Thats a massive loss
NavajoCoin on the other hand is at least steady and i didn't get scammed of my money. Its sad to see unknown Altcoins all of a sudden pump that hard by pump groups and so many people get scammed. Daylight robbery.

yeah I will promote a coin that at least has some integrity as an Anon coin with real project goals.

NAV had a 10x loss so anything you have to say really means shite.

Apparently you have no idea about the coin you support. Guess you weren't there for SUM and SUM2 before NAV even existed. Do you remember the dump? And the months of waiting on the dev, who was supposedly bed ridden due to stress from the coin? And what is even better is the supposed board that is separate and apart from any dev work so they announce board news like "news from the dev".

And this was all just to get anon chat...laughable when you look back now.

Are you aware there is an actual NAV thread? How did you even find your way here?
You have a NAV signature...maybe take your activities to where they belong?

NAV has been pumped and dumped six ways to Sunday and will continue to be. Were you accumulating at 200? If not, then you lose.
Now go back to summercoin. Thanks.

EDIT: I exited at 4500 down and am very happy.  I caught that falling knife too many times in the 200-400 range just to accumulate enough to get my money back out.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

Ouch.

You are right.

People comparing charts are really mismatching examples. Obviously it was pumped, but the dev is still around last I noticed, and the pumps they keep showing as what to fear ended up peaking at 6 million to 12 million marketcap.
Jump to: