Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 257. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
lol  both buy and sell orders sides are being builded up right now  = We will see some great action in the next few minutes !!!   Grin Grin Grin

check how some fudsters will start posting crap now
 Cheesy

quoting myself for a great fulfilled prophecy  Grin Grin

cheers everyone

Cheers Sir! I must admit I'm jealous of the Glen...lol
congrats on a good day yesterday!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is there a wallet revision out recently??
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
What happened. ....that's a big price difference. -------- looks the best

Report to mod please: "Only posted to promote another thread/coin"

Just reported.   Smiley

yeah you should also report CRAVE for having a fake volume - Whats drops from 8 to 1. Thats a massive loss
NavajoCoin on the other hand is at least steady and i didn't get scammed of my money. Its sad to see unknown Altcoins all of a sudden pump that hard by pump groups and so many people get scammed. Daylight robbery.

yeah I will promote a coin that at least has some integrity as an Anon coin with real project goals.

Fake volume? So how is it fake? Do tell! Am I seeing things...? Is the buzz on this coin from whales in my imagination?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
lol  both buy and sell orders sides are being builded up right now  = We will see some great action in the next few minutes !!!   Grin Grin Grin

check how some fudsters will start posting crap now
 Cheesy

quoting myself for a great fulfilled prophecy  Grin Grin

cheers everyone

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Could this coin reach or exceed 2,000,000 satoshis?

I don't see how DASH is so expensive still.

Will CRAVE reach DASH price levels? Can profit still be made or is this coin dying after the big dump?

The air is going out of Dash since the hype of the name rally...Broke the Level that Otoh bought at 0.0145 and it looks like the next stop is 0.01 if the trend continues! In addition Dash has multiple issues that will weigh on the price! Personally I know some large Dash holders that are waiting for the next rally so they can unload and more slowly into this beast!
Robert Frost said two roads diverged in the woods an I choose the path less traveled by....
We shall see soon enough if "it makes all the difference"...

So, you're saying there is still some upside to it? Is that why the DASH price has steadily been dropping? Why did the pump and dump happen so quickly though? I thought it strange. Will there be another big pump to 2,000,000 satoshis or even beyond that? If so, this CRAVE is worth looking into. I just got out of the crappy AeroME and need to put some BTC into something else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

SAME PATTERN  Cheesy Cheesy

Ouch.

You are right.

One is 30 days and one is 365 days. Nice try though. Better luck next time.

Yup. The pump and dump is  10x more aggressive.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Will CRAVE reach DASH price levels? Can profit still be made or is this coin dying after the big dump?

The air is going out of Dash since the hype of the name rally...Broke the Level that Otoh bought at 0.0145 and it looks like the next stop is 0.01 if the trend continues! In addition Dash has multiple issues that will weigh on the price! Personally I know some large Dash holders that are waiting for the next rally so they can unload and more slowly into this beast!
Robert Frost said two roads diverged in the woods an I choose the path less traveled by....
We shall see soon enough if "it makes all the difference"...
Merit: 100
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

Ouch.

You are right.

One is 30 days and one is 365 days. Nice try though. Better luck next time.
Merit: 100

You came in here like a retarded bald eagle. You missed at least 100 pages of aggressive pump and dump.

You remind me of Spoetnik.
No offense meant to either party.
Merit: 1
REMEMBER CLOAK ?

Ouch.

You are right. Except it is 10x faster

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

You came in here like a retarded bald eagle. You missed at least 100 pages of aggressive pump and dump.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Been watching this coin. Is it worth putting some BTC in? Any chance it could rise again in price?

Do you have a lot of faith in the dev?
Activity: 672
should be fun watching this grow slowly back to the highs of 800k
Wouldn't surprise me Lots of strong holders, MN and wallet addresses growing by the day all I Know is that I CRAVE more!

What are you saying?

30k moved off trex last night
Activity: 714
Wouldn't surprise me Lots of strong holders, MN and wallet addresses growing by the day all I Know is that I CRAVE more!

What are you saying?

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

nah man.. that would be very nice to see up to 800k, but I really think half that is were Crave should be by now if it wasn't from all that fud.

even OCminer told here yesterday that the natural/fair value of Crave (based on total coinage only) should be around 350-450k
he have seen enough coins already to get spot on on his calls.  so do the math... this coin, at this price, is pure gold!

dump was obvious no coin rises in a straight line. it wasnt fud either so many people got in early they sold at profit a few panicked. the real rise starts now as dev delivers. if it falls this time im not expecting a recovery but buying at these prices is a no brainer. i do think it will be stable around 300-400k and when we get close to release of R2 800k will hit again. then we should breach 0.01btc this is definitly worth the wait.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

nah man.. that would be very nice to see up to 800k, but I really think half that is were Crave should be by now if it wasn't from all that fud.

even OCminer told here yesterday that the natural/fair value of Crave (based on total coinage only) should be around 350-450k
he have seen enough coins already to get spot on on his calls.  so do the math... this coin, at this price, is pure gold!
So guys... Get Ready !!   I see ICM is now online !!!

i'll pour myself another glass of glenmorangie ahaha  Wink
Jump to: