Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 306. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
DEJA VU

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all. Say, for example, you are traveling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic.

BTC 2011=Crave 2015
Or.....we will see!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
ocminer tell me everything is fine

OCminer was on the Vertoe announcement thread before...Vertoe went for beer!
Gotta get get ..got get that bomb bomb pow!

disclaimer: Crave next BTC$$$

who is this Vertoe? please explain why it's important?

Vertoe is a talented dev

Who has never had anything to do with this project and prolly never will if he is as smart as i know them to be.

You really come across as a scumbag! I'm going to sell all my shadow cash because of you.

Also your really doing damage to your community, shame on you.
legendary
Activity: 938
In all reality,  it actually was a fairly weak pump.

They couldn't even get the price over .01..   In the pump world that’s kind of being a loser.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
just stop quoting trolls, and put them to ignore. its much much easier to keep up with posting.

Problem is, I think you get trolls (in sheeps clothing) that quote trolls..  
hmmm true true
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
legendary
just stop quoting trolls, and put them to ignore. its much much easier to keep up with posting.

Problem is, I think you get trolls (in sheeps clothing) that quote trolls..  
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

OCminer was on the Vertoe announcement thread before...Vertoe went for beer!
Gotta get get ..got get that bomb bomb pow!

disclaimer: Crave next BTC$$$

who is this Vertoe? please explain why it's important?

Vertoe is a talented dev

Who has never had anything to do with this project and prolly never will if he is as smart as i know them to be.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
DEJA VU

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all. Say, for example, you are traveling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
When all the people that need the market start using it,  that is where the true price should stabilize.

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
What are you talking about FUD FUD? Have you eye ? Then take a look at full chart from start of crave and you will find that this is not FUD. It is happening. Have you answer for those who bought at 700k  and in 2 minutes their money vanished? This is real and isn't FUD.

First of all take your time and go through all the post of your own thread , you guys team up and create FUD in other's thread but keep your own thread self moderated,here is the real thruth of you guys:

You are quoting threads with actual garbage in them everyone in that bct thread has a negative trust rating and look where stealthcoin is now.
The only people who bring up those links are the stealthcoin idiots who hung on for dear life while their ship sank because their devs are just as incompetent as the dev in this project!
And here you are losing money..yet again and blaming it on Shadowcash gawd you are thick.  Roll Eyes No one to blame but you i'm afraid.

Make a thread because what you are saying has nothing to do with the crave topic!

But Your ShadowCash FUD always start the same way.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Activity: 382
So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Everything is fine ?

Yes - everything is fine Smiley
crave is just well: EPIC  Grin

From my point of view:

It was quite obvious that there was a pump ongoing, as the price just spiked too fast, IMHO the value should now be somewhere around 3500 - 4500 and we just have to wait what and if the Dev delivers next. If you're an experienced trader you sold somewhere around 5k - 6k (ideally at 7-8 k ;-)) and made what you spent mining this coin plus X on profits and held the rest ... at least that is what I did.

First rule in Crypto:
Nothing is "secure" especially with new coins, always just invest what you can afford to lose (completely).

I'm still invested in some masternodes and time will tell what happens next, I'm still quite positive about the coin, the "dumps" of course scared a lot of noobs which sold there coins ... We're here now:

... My glassbowl remains dark at the moment Smiley

Well you are the voice of reason! we will see OCminer...It's hilarious how you are always one of the first posters on every new thread! it has been a pleasure!
Robert frost said two paths diverge and I for my part choose the path less traveled....
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
What are you talking about FUD FUD? Have you eye ? Then take a look at full chart from start of crave and you will find that this is not FUD. It is happening. Have you answer for those who bought at 700k  and in 2 minutes their money vanished? This is real and isn't FUD.

First of all take your time and go through all the post of your own thread , you guys team up and create FUD in other's thread but keep your own thread self moderated,here is the real thruth of you guys:

You are quoting threads with actual garbage in them everyone in that bct thread has a negative trust rating and look where stealthcoin is now.
The only people who bring up those links are the stealthcoin idiots who hung on for dear life while their ship sank because their devs are just as incompetent as the dev in this project!
And here you are losing money..yet again and blaming it on Shadowcash gawd you are thick.  Roll Eyes No one to blame but you i'm afraid.

Make a thread because what you are saying has nothing to do with the crave topic!
Activity: 476
This thread has become nothing but a speculation spamming shitfest... I dont care if it is 0.0000000001 or 0.1 i just want the focus in here to be on the coin and its properties.. arent there other forums for speculation spamming

^ THIS

Please guys, dont quote or respond shadowtrash trolls.

your the one that started it, shut down your stupid pointless thread thats baseless speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol are people still buying into this bs?  i (and others) said this would exactly happen but nobody wants to listen  Roll Eyes - and just say "bro quit yer fud bro"  Cry

pumped setup (with or without dev involved, whatever), whales/bot players enjoy their pump and stacks, then dump over everyone where there's enough volume.  someone prob got trigger happy and "pulled out too soon" which is why it fell so quickly, as others followed.  no care for anything tech related (surprise).  in addition the organized FUD timing was epic here but it 'setup' or not...all the big names showing up at once to bring this coin down LOL....priceless.  

anyways maybe another wave to ride from here on up, but i doubt it...so many bagholders.  given the first run it could shoot back up but it won't like this first shot.
buy real coins with stability ppl.  only risk btc you can afford to lose in manipulation coins like this shit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Everything is fine ?

Yes - everything is fine Smiley
crave is just well: EPIC  Grin

From my point of view:

It was quite obvious that there was a pump ongoing, as the price just spiked too fast, IMHO the value should now be somewhere around 3500 - 4500 and we just have to wait what and if the Dev delivers next. If you're an experienced trader you sold somewhere around 5k - 6k (ideally at 7-8 k ;-)) and made what you spent mining this coin plus X on profits and held the rest ... at least that is what I did.

First rule in Crypto:
Nothing is "secure" especially with new coins, always just invest what you can afford to lose (completely).

I'm still invested in some masternodes and time will tell what happens next, I'm still quite positive about the coin, the "dumps" of course scared a lot of noobs which sold there coins ... We're here now:

... My glassbowl remains dark at the moment Smiley
Activity: 448
Jump to: