Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 310. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Be aware and be safe, don't bet money on vaporware from an unproven dev with a noob git full of copy paste.
I'm sick of seeing newcommers flock to projects that burn them and push them away from this space and make everyone bitter. It does not help the industry as a whole and i'm quite passionate about this.

No offense L&S but why didn't you come "rescue" the community from what you claim is a scam 2 weeks ago? Only when the price is up do the white knights come in.

Everyone knows alot of the code is lifted, it doesn't take half a brain to know the Masternode concept was from Dark for instance. What we've been buying is someone improving on existing tech and making it better. Plus with the transition of Dark to Dash, alot of things Evan had planned like the idea to monetize a Tor network are not going to happen anymore. If Crave wants to run with a portion of the Dark market who are upset by this change then good for them.

Not sure it really matters when i came and chose to post anywhere. Nor do i think i'm suggesting people should do one thing or another. I'm quite clearly showing some concern and producing some facts and things to look out for in projects that all end the same way.

The patterns are overwhelmingly similar. Starting right from the code.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
my post keeps getting lost. how do i run multiple masternodes on windows. it will not allow you to run more than 1 instance of crave application.

You can use bat files and point them to seperate data folders.
You can run as many instances of the client you want you just need to have separate chains for them all. You can't have 5 clients talking to the same data base at the one time, does that make sense?

how do i point them to seperate chains? there all tryin to access the roaming folder which brings up an error which they cant open all the same wallet up?

i tried putting the exe into seperate folders what else i need do#?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
In all honesty guys, I just thought this was a neat coin and figured it couldn't hurt to throw 50$ at it...
Yeah and you saw it for what it was. But you arn't here chanting that it isn't what it clearly is right!? Because that would be completely bat shit crazy wouldn't it!?
Ok, so you posted some of the code from github. It appears that you are trying to establish this was copied and pasted from some code from darksend. Please explain what the fatal bug is with this coin which will make the wallet and network malfunction? I need to know if this coin is going to break, before I go in and buy more. If you cannot establish that this coin is going to break sometime soon because of the sloppy code, then  STFU.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Be aware and be safe, don't bet money on vaporware from an unproven dev with a noob git full of copy paste.
I'm sick of seeing newcommers flock to projects that burn them and push them away from this space and make everyone bitter. It does not help the industry as a whole and i'm quite passionate about this.

No offense L&S but why didn't you come "rescue" the community from what you claim is a scam 2 weeks ago? Only when the price is up do the white knights come in.

Everyone knows alot of the code is lifted, it doesn't take half a brain to know the Masternode concept was from Dark for instance. What we've been buying is someone improving on existing tech and making it better. Plus with the transition of Dark to Dash, alot of things Evan had planned like the idea to monetize a Tor network are not going to happen anymore. If Crave wants to run with a portion of the Dark market who are upset by this change then good for them.
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
...approaching my 10,000 CRAVEs !!!!
 Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Scam or no scam...the price will go down. Pumpers are now in CYP. Better move to the next one  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello ,

Please someone explain summary what happened to the coin ? why price is going down ? i lost so money here
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
what does "Masternode started remotely "mean ?

it means masternode started itself Smiley
legendary
what does "Masternode started remotely "mean ?

I'm pretty sure thats self explanatory. Are wondering how to do it?
legendary
In all honesty guys, I just thought this was a neat coin and figured it couldn't hurt to throw 50$ at it...
Yeah and you saw it for what it was. But you arn't here chanting that it isn't what it clearly is right!? Because that would be completely bat shit crazy wouldn't it!?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
You all holders are fucking retards... Seriously go take a good long stare at yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourselves on holding bags... then go tell who ever you have to admit to whoever it is that you have lost a significant amount of money( maybe a spouse or someone you invested for)... The fact that you all cant even realize a FULL BLOW loss and be man enough to admit you got fucked over by your own stupidity. Instead you sit there hopping that its a Shakeout.. when all of crypto is laughing at you last bagholders... Take it on the chin like a man collect what u have left and learn from it... If you cant learn from it and understand what went wrong... or how you couldnt see this was a PnD from a mile away.. well enjoy being broke the rest of your life because idiots are meant to part with their money. Hopefully some of you can see this isnt fud its fucking COLD HARD FACTS... Its a tough pill to swallow and many in crypto have had this happen to them once if not many of times..Learn or fucking leave crypto...either way the weak and stupid will be weeded out
I AM NOT DUMPING COINS FOR YOU TO BUY UP CHEAPLY, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT

Quoted someone on my ignore list or i would not have seen this...
Wow really shows your true colors chronic ...jealously is rottenness too the bones!put the pipe down...-----u
we can all make money on this you greedy deceitful trolls!
confirmed ignore...
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Are the idiot pump & dump retards still posting stuff?  

I don't even see them anymore Cheesy

Yep still here you idiot.
legendary

You have to understand that this coin had an amazing launch and captured mindshare quickly, so we are on EVERYONE's radar by now.  Twitter personalities, traders, people into other coins, everywhere.  After scam after scam over the past year, everybody is disillusioned and skeptical.  That's normal.  There is a constant fight for capital in alts, that is the game, that is why we see people come into this thread or popular threads spamming random coins and other products or services.  In the early lifecycle its easy for people with large exposure in other coins to buy up large volumes and dump to try to destroy a competitor.  We just have to weather it and let the tech and ecosystem speak for itself.

We don't need to be going into other coin threads and trolling them or stirring things up.  We don't need that kind of marketing, we already have captured everybody's attention.  They will come here, probably forever, thats just the nature of the game.  Float above it.  Trade smart.  Know how to de-risk your position.  Put your money to work for you.  The volatility is normal.  It will probably continue for some time.  Use it to your advantage.  Look at what a few of our supporters have been doing while all the crazy shit is going on around them - they put their heads together and built a viable business with their adrenaline node service.  Block out the distractions and that is the kind of stuff that is going to pay off in the long run.

In the larger scheme of things in this crazy world, remember we are all on the same side and fighting the same battle.  This shouldn't become a cesspool of coin vs coin bullshit.  There's a line between good natured ribbing, and over the top trolling.  Let's try to stay on the good side of that line please and keep our eyes on the prize.

Activity: 285
Activity: 192
PRICE MANIPULATION - THEY ARE SHAKING OUT THE WEAK HANDS.

THE DEVS NEED TO MAKE PROFIT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PREMINE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Cool

ofcourse that is the always explanation  people been saying even when it rising to 800k. sorry the ugly truth is its a pump and dump

if you say dev needs to make money koz no premine thats even more messed up lol

Where is the DEv now???
The dev is here working on in wallet adrenaline node management features.

A little stunned tbh but not necessarily surprised.  I don't hold that many coins tbh so I'm still a little shell shocked.

As stated by dev he doesn't hold that many coins so you don't know shit.
Activity: 448
You have to understand that this coin had an amazing launch and captured mindshare quickly, so we are on EVERYONE's radar by now.  Twitter personalities, traders, people into other coins, everywhere.  After scam after scam over the past year, everybody is disillusioned and skeptical.  That's normal.  There is a constant fight for capital in alts, that is the game, that is why we see people come into this thread or popular threads spamming random coins and other products or services.  In the early lifecycle its easy for people with large exposure in other coins to buy up large volumes and dump to try to destroy a competitor.  We just have to weather it and let the tech and ecosystem speak for itself.

We don't need to be going into other coin threads and trolling them or stirring things up.  We don't need that kind of marketing, we already have captured everybody's attention.  They will come here, probably forever, thats just the nature of the game.  Float above it.  Trade smart.  Know how to de-risk your position.  Put your money to work for you.  The volatility is normal.  It will probably continue for some time.  Use it to your advantage.  Look at what a few of our supporters have been doing while all the crazy shit is going on around them - they put their heads together and built a viable business with their adrenaline node service.  Block out the distractions and that is the kind of stuff that is going to pay off in the long run.

In the larger scheme of things in this crazy world, remember we are all on the same side and fighting the same battle.  This shouldn't become a cesspool of coin vs coin bullshit.  There's a line between good natured ribbing, and over the top trolling.  Let's try to stay on the good side of that line please and keep our eyes on the prize.

talented dev thanks for your comment, crave community appreciate it all other coin we are in a good position and will always be  Cheesy

ICM is a stand up dev and class act...

will be so fun if he release dark asset market today

That's going to be released today?  
Edit:  wait I see you said *if* 

he works on it for a while could be anything for next release i am excite Smiley
Activity: 210
You all holders are fucking retards... Seriously go take a good long stare at yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourselves on holding bags... then go tell who ever you have to admit to whoever it is that you have lost a significant amount of money( maybe a spouse or someone you invested for)... The fact that you all cant even realize a FULL BLOW loss and be man enough to admit you got fucked over by your own stupidity. Instead you sit there hopping that its a Shakeout.. when all of crypto is laughing at you last bagholders... Take it on the chin like a man collect what u have left and learn from it... If you cant learn from it and understand what went wrong... or how you couldnt see this was a PnD from a mile away.. well enjoy being broke the rest of your life because idiots are meant to part with their money. Hopefully some of you can see this isnt fud its fucking COLD HARD FACTS... Its a tough pill to swallow and many in crypto have had this happen to them once if not many of times..Learn or fucking leave crypto...either way the weak and stupid will be weeded out

Someone was greatly hurt by Cloakcoin *laugh*

LOL made 22 btc of cloak ... i got butthurt by a project long before cloak
legendary
PRICE MANIPULATION - THEY ARE SHAKING OUT THE WEAK HANDS.

THE DEVS NEED TO MAKE PROFIT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PREMINE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Cool

ofcourse that is the always explanation  people been saying even when it rising to 800k. sorry the ugly truth is its a pump and dump

if you say dev needs to make money koz no premine thats even more messed up lol

So, in the future dunp will continue or will be pump again?
THEY ARE SHAKING PRICE DOWN SO THAT PANICK SELLERS WILL DUMP, THEN THEY WILL BUY IT UP WHEN EVERYBODY HAS GONE
Jump to: