Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 318. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Lets see what vertoe says eh?

Wow man.. you really are a professional fud'er  Shocked

He is trying his best to safeguard his assets(dash) devaluation ,he knows that if he dosnt try now then it would be too late to stop the Crave growth . Grin Grin Grin

I own no Dash.

come on mate,everyone here knows you were behind that famous dark/dash pump.
Activity: 364
Sologap please check your pms again!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
I own no Dash.

again deception.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

He is trying his best to safeguard his assets(dash) devaluation ,he knows that if he dosnt try now then it would be too late to stop the Crave growth . Grin Grin Grin

I own no Dash.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ok, another noob clarification. If I manage to get 500 coins and set up a masternode, will I have to keep changing my conf file because I am linked with Comcast? I assume my IP is dynamic with them. I gather I can find my current IP with Google. Huh

Just use TOR, so you'll have a .onion address.

you making it harder for him lol   Tongue
fnz
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ok, another noob clarification. If I manage to get 500 coins and set up a masternode, will I have to keep changing my conf file because I am linked with Comcast? I assume my IP is dynamic with them. I gather I can find my current IP with Google. Huh

Just use TOR, so you'll have a .onion address.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
crave devs right now :

Can't believe they waste the champagne...

Hey Vertoe! good too see you...:0)
Welcome

your ip will change only if you restarted the router.

you can setup a no-ip dns (google how to) and add it to conf
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Good morning (or evening) everyone,

I'd like to apologize for the dozen of fud style posts I made yesterday during the shakeout / noobtrap.

this project is so young and got pumped so hard that yeah, anyone trading alts are kinda jealous of the volume this coin have compared to others and missing a train is never fun Smiley 

But after reading all what's about technically with crave as well as reading the way dev icm handled the zoo yesterday (with his great -calmdown- post), I know this is THE coin to be in... yesterday, and still today, was an incredible chance to get in for a cheap price I didn't thought could ever be possible again... so I bought few btc and gonna buy more today, seeing the current price is still a bargain.

I'd like to say also that I am in no way associated with the SDC fudsters and even if my signature is stealthcoin, I'm not here to promote another coin... I believe in crypto and welcome all innovations and cooperation between coin dev teams... because we all share the same goals and dreams.

Again, please accept my sincere regrets. I will behave right now and will move on the sidelines as a fan and cheerleading with you. Please welcome me among the Crave community
 Cool

Not a problem sir! Sometimes the black Irish flares up in me...I'm not innocent and I apologize as well!
even went and apologized too Ghost at the Da$h thread!
Life is too short...
Cheers!
Activity: 292

Ok. Please let me know if I have it correct here. I am very confused by this coin ATM. The 10 coins I bought yesterday are in my wallet, staking. Of course, I have not hit a block yet. so if I hit a block, I get .33333 crave and someone with a masternode gets .66666 crave. Is that correct? Just curious and I don't have days to read through almost 400 pages of posts.

correct
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
If you reread my posts on this thread you will see that I have not attacked the coin. I have warned people to show caution using facts provable in github and urging the dev to deliver more before believing the hype. I have also urged caution not to invest more than you can lose.

In return I have been personally attacked and received messages like this (which are clearly misinformed as I left Dash nearly a month ago).

Now, for the first time, I have reason to think this coin stinks.

dont worry about it stone hedge, Mrpumperitis lies all the time......i dont know why, but this person always talking shit...
There is nothing wrong with it - this is actually good news. Two important bits of information:
- The real reason why Darkcoin became DASH, is probably because they want to use new ideas for another coin. So they advertise name change, make marginal profits, then pump the money into CRAVE coin.
- $10m ++ market cap is a possibility. Remember Blackcoin and Darkcoin as they took turns to pump, back in the day?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Ok. Please let me know if I have it correct here. I am very confused by this coin ATM. The 10 coins I bought yesterday are in my wallet, staking. Of course, I have not hit a block yet. so if I hit a block, I get .33333 crave and someone with a masternode gets .66666 crave. Is that correct? Just curious and I don't have days to read through almost 400 pages of posts.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
pump this pump that dump this dump that ....blah  ...blah .....blah    

truth is confidence is weak because of a professional full on assault by those that think we are in competition with them.. they called us out by name before we even mentioned them in passing. that alone should show you what this project means.  sdc is a good coin i personally mined it at launch...  but for them to come in here and smear an honest good project because we are doing more than them is pathetic..  I  personally am glad i dumped sdc at 30k.  unless you bought in at the peak no one here is behind ... i still think this is worth a buck, and if it dips again ill buy that shit up like i did yesterday at 100k

so right now if ur scared leave  let them trick u

if your smart seize the opportunity
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Vertoe isn't saying anything she is singing the Josh stone james brown version of....
ITS AAAAAA MAAAAAAANS World!

The profile says vertoe is she and not he...
sing it !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
If you reread my posts on this thread you will see that I have not attacked the coin. I have warned people to show caution using facts provable in github and urging the dev to deliver more before believing the hype. I have also urged caution not to invest more than you can lose.

In return I have been personally attacked and received messages like this (which are clearly misinformed as I left Dash nearly a month ago).

dont worry about it stone hedge, Mrpumperitis lies all the time......i dont know why, but this person always talking shit...
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Stone Hedge for the first time you think the coin stinks...why? Please do tell!
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

Jump to: