Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 316. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
They are really spending money and time.. To make crave look ugly...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Keep on dumping people. And while your at it, can you make a big dump of BTC on Coinbase? I want this coin for cheap so my broke ass can afford it.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Damn!

CRAVE is so cheap yet nobody wants it  Huh

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The Pump and Dump groups are hurting the community. The CRAVE dev is actually very good (as you know). Personally, I still do not understand why they have to hidden? I mean the great thing about XC and VRC was that you felt like you knew those guys.

Good luck To You Guys. If the Dev fully implements the road map, their will be added value, this might be a good time to buy. I will seat on the fence tho, for now.

Dr Mike

My is Team is up Big on CANN and others...  We are about to start buying the next "real" 10x coin...

PM me or DM me on Twitter to join or email [email protected]

Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

If you do not not make 10x in 45 days with my team, Your membership fee is refunded. If you lost some here, I can get your $$ make soon without gambling. We do not PnD!

The whole Crave community has been as transparent as possible Mike...
Not sure what you are referring to...

LOL XC and dan metclaf were a Prometheus Scam....

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Hey Bro
I guess that offer of 5btc for the first poster when crave reaches 0.01 is off the table...lol
All the best in your investing!
cheers!

Lol, the offer was genuine. I was really prepared to give 5 btc if the price reach 0.01. So close, our ATH was 800k.

I know bro...just kiddin ya! All the best!
maybe we will meet again down the road!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The Pump and Dump groups are hurting the community. The CRAVE dev is actually very good (as you know). Personally, I still do not understand why they have to hidden? I mean the great thing about XC and VRC was that you felt like you knew those guys.

Good luck To You Guys. If the Dev fully implements the road map, their will be added value, this might be a good time to buy. I will seat on the fence tho, for now.

Dr Mike

My is Team is up Big on CANN and others...  We are about to start buying the next "real" 10x coin...

Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

If you do not not make 10x in 45 days with my team, Your membership fee is refunded. If you lost some here, I can get your $$ make soon without gambling. We do not PnD!

The whole Crave community has been as transparent as possible Mike...
Not sure what you are referring to...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Hey Bro
I guess that offer of 5btc for the first poster when crave reaches 0.01 is off the table...lol
cheers!

Lol, the offer was genuine. I was really prepared to give 5 btc if the price reach 0.01. So close, our ATH was 800k.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I honestly just come back to see whose gonna be the lucky bagholders  Grin

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Oh well, that's the end then. Good bye Crave. Thank you for the 55 btc. Thank you for the memory. You'll be missed.

I actually wanted to buy back at 300k, but i hesitated. Lucky i didn't do it.

Hey Bro
cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
HAHA bear trap is over I think over 15 btc of troll bears had been bouht, now lets go back up directly
it always amazes me how they create fear to get your coins. awawaw keep it up hope to see 100k soon  

Ya, and because there's an influx of noob accounts who got into this game because they heard of bitcoin and think they can get rich quick fall for the FUD. They've never seen any of this before, so they believe anything that people tell them. Now, the FUDers get to buy cheap coins and make more profit by creating more Masternodes. Just great.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Pump and Dump groups are hurting the community. The CRAVE dev is actually very good (as you know). Personally, I still do not understand why they have to be hidden? I mean the great thing about XC and VRC was that you felt like you knew those guys.

Dr Mike

Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Lets see what vertoe says eh?

Wow man.. you really are a professional fud'er  Shocked

He is trying his best to safeguard his assets(dash) devaluation ,he knows that if he dosnt try now then it would be too late to stop the Crave growth . Grin Grin Grin

I own no Dash.

come on mate,everyone here knows you were behind that famous dark/dash pump.

noob speech....lol....stone hedge behind pump ? go home and sleep...lol

BTW, how ur grave ? ups its going down again...where is the dev, which claimed more geniuses then evan... Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary
Activity: 1764
this coin offer and prove nothing at this point so it's worth nothing.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Oh well, that's the end then. Good bye Crave. Thank you for the 55 btc. Thank you for the memory. You'll be missed.

I actually wanted to buy back at 300k, but i hesitated. Lucky i didn't do it.

have fun at da$h maybe you can get some masternodes like you said in the thread over there...
Congrats on your good trades sir!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I see the old blind frenzy around pumps and dumps hasn't died just yet.

Same old, same old. Tried to tell people. Some of course did alot of money. Some did loose a few. The dev and the team who pumped probably earned the most..
congrats ignored
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
HAHA bear trap is over I think over 15 btc of troll bears had been bouht, now lets go back up directly
it always amazes me how they create fear to get your coins. awawaw keep it up hope to see 100k soon  
legendary
Activity: 1778
24 hour trade volume exceeds the market cap of this coin. Hmnnnn...
Jump to: