Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 360. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
AROUND 1000 SAT MINING COST!!!

NEVA 4GET!!!

with pos coins that has nothing to do with the value of the coin lol
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hey dev,

Do you have any ETA on URGE?

Best,
Adam
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
have fun now! from stuped trolls.

so true, seen it so many times, escpesicially drk, it took 3months to go to its ath of ...$60mill, with a few mill coin + instamine,lol , in 3weeks this coin went from $20k to $750k because we knew it was a gd coin, now whales want in but find it hard to buy 20btc worth without moving price up 20%, watch tonight.....all it takes is one killer whale to do a 50-100btc buy and a 50 btc wall and this will never go below 0.01 ever agin, then another whale joins in and next thing you know dev performs, we all work together and make crave a top 5 crypto.  btw wait till china adds us to some exchanges ( i hear this is happening, right now ) and Rt and other media take notice...very soon Smiley
Activity: 798
just ignore marc.xxx and this thread is really fun actually  Wink

Don't ignore, just report to the moderator. I reported him he will be banned soon ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO
Guys if you want to clear this thread up a bit you should all report that dude marc and i am sure he will be dealt with, i never report people but he does deserve it with that crap. On the bright side he has bumped it enough for me to finally pay attention and as it is cheap i am going to go get me some crave. 1500+btc volume on bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The dev out to defecate and rolled a panic !!! I really love the world of altcoins ...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
just ignore marc.xxx and this thread is really fun actually  Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
thread is turning to shit

marc.xxx

Click on Ignore button. It is a big relief  Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 156
legendary
Activity: 1232
thread is turning to shit

marc.xxx
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
have fun now! from stuped trolls.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
bullsh!T, lol it's not like a pump group is a mystical unicorn or something... there's less than 600k coins and the tech works, I don't think it'll take much time at all

He's right you know. The coin works, everything is going to plan - the rich have got richer and the weak have lost their precious stash through panic and ill thought out position taking.

People wanted a chance to get in on this train and they got it, can be no complaining after this that you missed the boat!

true nobody can say they didn't have a chance...and a breather in the chart is always good long term!
Activity: 238
I hate moderated chats but this is insane!

Hit the ignore button!  Cool

We need to moderate thread and join slack as well
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bullsh!T, lol it's not like a pump group is a mystical unicorn or something... there's less than 600k coins and the tech works, I don't think it'll take much time at all

He's right you know. The coin works, everything is going to plan - the rich have got richer and the weak have lost their precious stash through panic and ill thought out position taking.

People wanted a chance to get in on this train and they got it, can be no complaining after this that you missed the boat!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

every good coins with potential have passed by a complete fucked up and trolled bct thread man...  don't worry.. have fun  Smiley

Go show us what you can build! Anyone can tear down ...your posts show your true character!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Cheers everyone lol try to be good to each other... I'm off to get blazed before work

much love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfRDMllXT0
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

+1

watch how trolls will become fanboys so they can ride up to +0.01 , so many scared bagholders from other coins feel threatend by crave,  Cheesy

+1

thing which accelerated the dump was support of bagholders from other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

every good coins with potential have passed by a complete fucked up and trolled bct thread man...  don't worry.. have fun  Smiley
Jump to: