Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 358. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
and how my newbie friends bought 10btc at 50 sats...masternodes$$$ gift that keeps giving!

You are gay.

no married 24 years with kids and was a component broker when you lived in your moms basement!

I am sure you are just a beard for some poor lady. Come out man we all know who you are. Quite hiding and be proud!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
how do i set up tor masternode on windows??

Start up and sync your wallet. 
Open debug console, type: masternode genkey
Copy output key into a text file to be used later
Then, in debug console type: getaccountaddress 0
Copy output address into a text file to be used later
Send 500 CRAVE to address output above, no more, no less.  Exactly 500.
Close Wallet
Create/Edit crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Save
Wait  15 blocks (see confirmations from wallet you sent 500 CRAVE)
To start masternode wallet, open debug console and type: masternode start
EDIT: don't forget to lock your win wallet so it doesn't stake!

thanks figured out how to do it thru tor as well. how do i have multiple ones?
I love watching fuckdicks crash and burn and become bagholders. Now that is quite the reality show you cannot pay for on TV. Ha it is so much fun to see people lose all of their shit. Makes my day you silly asses.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
So you just said that you think just under 1 million dollars is going to go back into Crave in the next few hours? And you think people will buy it? Just to be clear.

Since when is ~38btc = $1,000,000. If so, would you like to buy some btc?

+1 I't only gonna take less than 10 grand to get us back to an All Time High.  Cool
Activity: 224
WAIT NO POD? Wheres the proof of developer!!!!

Not that POD ever did anything useful, but POD for a darkmarket coin, really?

They'll say anything they can now.

What confuses me though is how people honestly think that a huge influx of negative posts have been made in the last few hours in someway equated to them trying to help anyone but themselves.
These people would sell their own children in the street if they could get away with it. But many here who dumped think those same people are/were here to help them? Was this coin pumped from about 250-300 up in a couple of days just so they could then come with a shit storm and cash in, most likely. We have to understand that those same people will most likely set low buy orders with some or their profits to do it again and again as it bounces. It will take some time to get rid of them all, but it is a situation that we have been met with and will have to deal with until then.

uh huh. go suck your other coins dick. fuckface.

Who are you even talking to?
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Seems there is no train here anymore  Cry down trend like a free plunge
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
and how my newbie friends bought 10btc at 50 sats...masternodes$$$ gift that keeps giving!

You are gay.

no married 24 years with kids and was a component broker when you lived in your moms basement!

You are gay.
Well, fancy waking up to this shit haha - Time to buy some more adrenaline nodes! I'll chuck 10 BTC moving buy wall upwards to help get things moving back in the right direction. I'm afraid we can't expect a complete recovery - not from this sorta thing and not right away - but expect 500,000 to be cracked again in the next few hours, especially if others help with buy support.
So you just said that you think just under 1 million dollars is going to go back into Crave in the next few hours? And you think people will buy it? Just to be clear.

Since when is ~38btc = $1,000,000. If so, would you like to buy some btc?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That buy wall didn't last long. Fuck sake - why would anyone dump 17 BTC for 279K? smh

Was it yours?

Nope - thank god for that!

yeah a few big ones below and above 200k would probably eat a bunch of what the dumpers have... lol maybe even into the low 120's etc

It's not so much the fact that 17 BTC worth was dumped at 280,000 - its that it was one guy all at once. Personally I believe it will go above 500,000 on the bounce back but that shit scares even me.

Holders like that I'd expect to have more awareness of the situation than that.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Nobody here has any interest in using crave in the real world. You just want a quick buck and sell for a higher price. Seen this soo many times, sheildcoin, whitecoin, flappy etc etc. This coin looks like its attracted the same crowd. I'm staying out of this circus

Not to smug . . .  ;-)

Don't u guys get it. It's a huge pump and dump scam. Get out while u can. Nobody will trust this coin and buy into it after seeing 1 pump group owned so much. How did this team get so much Crave. . Etc etc

I'm saying this from experience - I have been here twice before. Don't take this as FUD honestly get out. It's over
no doubt bobs team strikes again
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Funny how many 'newbie' accounts show up once a coin is dumped. Ha ha still LAUGHING at all of you bagholders. Go fuck your lady since you just got fucked. HA!!!

funny how all the full members are trolls...and newbies bought at 28k sats
That buy wall didn't last long. Fuck sake - why would anyone dump 17 BTC for 279K? smh

Was it yours?

Nope - thank god for that!

yeah a few big ones below and above 200k would probably eat a bunch of what the dumpers have... lol maybe even into the low 120's etc

Yeah we all know what happened to fonzie. He jumped the shark and killed the show. Same here you moron assfuck.
WAIT NO POD? Wheres the proof of developer!!!!

Not that POD ever did anything useful, but POD for a darkmarket coin, really?

They'll say anything they can now.

What confuses me though is how people honestly think that a huge influx of negative posts have been made in the last few hours in someway equated to them trying to help anyone but themselves.
These people would sell their own children in the street if they could get away with it. But many here who dumped think those same people are/were here to help them? Was this coin pumped from about 250-300 up in a couple of days just so they could then come with a shit storm and cash in, most likely. We have to understand that those same people will most likely set low buy orders with some or their profits to do it again and again as it bounces. It will take some time to get rid of them all, but it is a situation that we have been met with and will have to deal with until then.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
how do i set up tor masternode on windows??

Start up and sync your wallet. 
Open debug console, type: masternode genkey
Copy output key into a text file to be used later
Then, in debug console type: getaccountaddress 0
Copy output address into a text file to be used later
Send 500 CRAVE to address output above, no more, no less.  Exactly 500.
Close Wallet
Create/Edit crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Save
Wait  15 blocks (see confirmations from wallet you sent 500 CRAVE)
To start masternode wallet, open debug console and type: masternode start
EDIT: don't forget to lock your win wallet so it doesn't stake!
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Nobody here has any interest in using crave in the real world. You just want a quick buck and sell for a higher price. Seen this soo many times, sheildcoin, whitecoin, flappy etc etc. This coin looks like its attracted the same crowd. I'm staying out of this circus

Not to smug . . .  ;-)

Don't u guys get it. It's a huge pump and dump scam. Get out while u can. Nobody will trust this coin and buy into it after seeing 1 pump group owned so much. How did this team get so much Crave. . Etc etc

no doubt bobs team strikes again
This what you all fudders did to xst, lxc and all other coins
But this Dev is more smart than this
You will see why soon

Still holding till the end?? Ha you are a loser sucker.
Funny how many 'newbie' accounts show up once a coin is dumped. Ha ha still LAUGHING at all of you bagholders. Go fuck your lady since you just got fucked. HA!!!
Activity: 238
This what you all fudders did to xst, lxc and all other coins
But this Dev is more smart than this
You will see why soon
Jump to: