Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 426. (Read 826718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
wtf shadow fanboys are doing here ?  Roll Eyes

I even had some shadow in the past, but these Shadow fanboys never stop trolling other coins, so I dumped all.  Grin

Be a man and stop FUD and trolling here.  Kiss

was just pointing out that person isnt from our community thats all
thanks, appreciated. i don't believe he ment you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

I even had some shadow in the past, but these Shadow fanboys never stop trolling other coins, so I dumped all.  Grin

was just pointing out that person isnt from our community thats all
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
SDC-trolls. Do not dishonor your developers Cool
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
SDC-trolls. That's funny. Grin

These are not our competitors Grin I think a schoolboy 13 years of their wiser. Cheesy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
tie up btc in masternodes so when you guys dump they are fucked. smart....what have you delivered from road map 1??? nothing ...thats a lie. Everyone knows this is an attempt to shake out the top wallets of SDC because you all want cheap SDC...not gonna happen.

I feel bad for the large bag holders who will be unable to dump. People are in a losing game already i bet we will see it dip back below 1.00 tonight.

I mean look at hyperjackes account....set up just to pump this coin clearly.

Quit dragging our name through the mud.... And if your gonna post from our community use ur real Handle... ive never once seen u in SDC thread.... Enjoy profits CRAVE holders and ignore this troll giving SDC a bad name ive never seen him in the community. (he must be special..or lost) Grin

Thanks for stepping in pookie
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
tie up btc in masternodes so when you guys dump they are fucked. smart....what have you delivered from road map 1??? nothing ...thats a lie. Everyone knows this is an attempt to shake out the top wallets of SDC because you all want cheap SDC...not gonna happen.

I feel bad for the large bag holders who will be unable to dump. People are in a losing game already i bet we will see it dip back below 1.00 tonight.

Are you drunk dude? No one cares about your lies...

Lies? The CRAVE dev cant even make the code compile under GNU/Linux.. because he does not know shit about it. There is alot in the code that makes it impossible right now.

No after skimming the code I think he's quite capable. Forking and merging from DRK and Blackcoin is not an easy task.
legendary

Lies? The CRAVE dev cant even make the code compile under GNU/Linux.. because he does not know shit about it. There is alot in the code that makes it impossible right now.

shut the fuck up you son of the bitch  really feel sick reading your posts, how come exchanges compile it with no fucking problem ? i compiled it too and lots of members, so shut the fuck up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Angry
hold your horses  Grin stay civil.

sorry about that but my blood become hot
you have your nodes running  Grin some of the trolls don't chill  Cool
Activity: 210

shut the fuck up you son of the bitch  really feel sick reading your posts, how come exchanges compile it with no fucking problem ? i compiled it too and lots of members, so shut the fuck up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Angry
hold your horses  Grin stay civil.

sorry about that but my blood become hot
legendary
guys ignore troublemakers, and stop throwing stones to sdc and for that matter dash two.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
150 Masternodes active /// Total Balance: 73517.77473349 13.5% of supply

I'm pretty sure we would have a shit ton more Masternodes if an official tutorial to create a node on windows with a trouble shooting guide were published.

A lot of CRAVE enthusiasts are stuck with the dreaded 'not capable masternode: Could not connect to 174.xx.xxx.xx:9999'

Yes, the port is open. I checked on canyouseeme.org.

Please help the newbies.  
http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Windows is the real bitch/pain in the ass to compile on.

How do you guys use that shitty os ... if its just for gaming,  go out out and buy a console!

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
this coin is like when they brought king kong back in that cage to show to everyone.  I felt kinda bad for king kong but then again I felt kinda bad for the people after he broke lose too.  I guess everyone gets what they deserve in the end  Cool
legendary

hold your horses  Grin stay civil.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Quit dragging our name through the mud.... And if your gonna post from our community use ur real Handle... ive never once seen u in SDC thread.... Enjoy profits CRAVE holders and ignore this troll giving SDC a bad name ive never seen him in the community. (he must be special..or lost) Grin

Amen, we don't need troublemakers on either side, if anything the rise in SDC with Crave proves multiple anon coins can survive like Pepsi v.s Coke, competition is a good thing.

Yes but Jolt and a can of Whoopa$$ sounds better imho...
legendary

?what, u cant compile wallet under linux.. gosh what are u talking about.. me linux noob can compile wallet under linux.. and u mr. coder can't  Huh
Activity: 210

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Amen, we don't need troublemakers on either side, if anything the rise in SDC with Crave proves multiple anon coins can survive like Pepsi v.s Coke, competition is a good thing.

You are not part of the SDC slack group ....i actually am in the real SDC community. LMAO and yes i am one of the most active members.

Yea...im Zenshadow
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

You are not part of the SDC slack group ....i actually am in the real SDC community. LMAO and yes i am one of the most active members.
Jump to: