Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 432. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators

Bla-bla-bla. Grin

Write honestly. "I want to buy cheaper"

bla...bla...bla...it will dump, especially when people get their crave on bittrex and c-cex....

and will say to you : bla..bla...bla....

lol, why do you care? Enjoy Dash!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators

Bla-bla-bla. Grin

bla...bla...bla...it will dump, especially when people get their crave on bittrex and c-cex....

and will say to you : bla..bla...bla....
Activity: 234
Not to get into this price talk but there is no volume to this retrace...Expect 0.007 soon.

Yup. Some people think this is hot potato like other coins. It's not.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Updated https://crave.ninja/ with First Seen, Last Seen and Live Balance of the nodes...

Also Total balance of all masternodes is now shown which is pretty impressive Smiley

bumping

Good job dude! There are already 143 Masternodes and 73k locked?

Thats impressive  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Not to get into this price talk but there is no volume to this retrace...Expect 0.007 soon. This ends my price talk.
+1
Activity: 224
I have registered cravecoin.slack.com.  Slack is a GREAT communication tool for building a community for a coin like this.

If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address. Unfortunately I need to send the registration invite via email.  This email address only has to be used once to register so if you'd like to use a burner, please feel free to do so.

excellent. I will def sign up. Trello usage as well?
Activity: 462
Not to get into this price talk but there is no volume to this retrace...Expect 0.007 soon. This ends my price talk.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 275
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators

Bla-bla-bla. Grin

Yes. If you guys havent noticed whales quickly pulling sell walls by now you deserve to have crave taken from your weak hands
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Updated https://crave.ninja/ with First Seen, Last Seen and Live Balance of the nodes...

Also Total balance of all masternodes is now shown which is pretty impressive Smiley

bumping
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators
manipulators

Bla-bla-bla. Grin

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Part of the issue, is bittrex is having a backlog in BTC deposits, so its safe to assume that has something to do with it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Now with great volume the work of manipulators is increasingly difficult and ineffective.
Probably will continue the slow dump for some time. Let's see if the manipulators can reverse this trend...

You mean the manipulators that held it down?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 227
Now with great volume the work of manipulators is increasingly difficult and ineffective.
Probably will continue the slow dump for some time. Let's see if the manipulators can reverse this trend...

Jump to: