Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 433. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Quote from: ahoenk
[/quote

Thank you troll Smiley you make our day Smiley go back to your DASH, and lose more money today Smiley
Activity: 1246
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Updated https://crave.ninja/ with First Seen, Last Seen and Live Balance of the nodes...

Also Total balance of all masternodes is now shown which is pretty impressive Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
as i got some port forward issue cuz of my provider, i rented a vps and got the masternode on,  in less than 1 hr...really easy...
nice work dev..lets grow Smiley

Is there any instructions on how to set that up?  I want to but im not quite sure how.

you could take this one, it works for me
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-masternode-setup-guide-for-windows-linux-hotcold-qt-secure-678191

and take the config from the first post in this thread
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
only 10BTC will bring the price back to 600k. This is a good time to accumulate!

I need to get some more masternodes Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
only 10BTC will bring the price back to 600k. This is a good time to accumulate!
Activity: 1246
thank you for giving me more btc at hype, then i can buy more dash now...lol.....thank you for pom pom boys here....

i feel sorry for people who does not deposit crave yet...u still can sell it at 0.003 or 0.002XX
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Has anyone had deposit issues with bittrex or ccex? Ive been waiting 4 hours for a crave deposit.

Yes, lots of people are waiting for queued withdrawals from C-CEX i know that much.

They really need to get their finger out as it's been over 24hrs for some folk  Sad
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Activity: 72
as i got some port forward issue cuz of my provider, i rented a vps and got the masternode on,  in less than 1 hr...really easy...

Is there any instructions on how to set that up?  I want to but im not quite sure how.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Come on people ,remember week hands will cost you coins,lets keep that price up,i will be holding all mine Wink
Activity: 72
Has anyone had deposit issues with bittrex or ccex? Ive been waiting 4 hours for a crave deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
mick m8, any chance you could add a rough profit per node & stake on the adrenaline node page

Won't the calculation become quickly irrelevant due to rapidly rising price/demand?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
mick m8, any chance you could add a rough profit per node & stake on the adrenaline node page
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
At $1.25 per Crave (it is presently more than that) and the current 137 masternodes, a masternode makes $260.00 per month.

We have a highly competent dev who has delivered all kinds of things including the first ever POS masternodes and a masternode makes over $260.00 per month at present.  

Hell yes I'm continuing to buy...

agreed but i am going to think about my pocket unless those other master nodes payments are coming to me should i care.
 now for me to get that $260 dollars i would need 136 masternodes more meaning id need to buy $93,000 worth of crave to get $260 a month, is that worth it.

wrong you need one Adrealine node to get aprox 200$ a month at a current value per crave $1.37. nice income if you ask me lol  Cool

sounds to good to be true

whoever is paying u to fud here is wasting money
Activity: 333
At $1.25 per Crave (it is presently more than that) and the current 137 masternodes, a masternode makes $260.00 per month.

We have a highly competent dev who has delivered all kinds of things including the first ever POS masternodes and a masternode makes over $260.00 per month at present.  

agreed but i am going to think about my pocket unless those other master nodes payments are coming to me should i care.
 now for me to get that $260 dollars i would need 136 masternodes more meaning id need to buy $93,000 worth of crave to get $260 a month, is that worth it.

wrong you need one Adrealine node to get aprox 200$ a month at a current value per crave $1.37. nice income if you ask me lol  Cool

sounds to good to be true
Activity: 334

No his calculations are for ONE masternode per month makes 260.00 so you need 500 crave at .0055 thats 2.75 Bitcoin or ~670 at current prices. So if prices were to remain stable you would almost double your investment in two months.  

I just wish I would have bought the other 250 crave I need for a MN last night when it was half the price. Now I don't got enuf Bitcoin on hand  Undecided
Activity: 329
Let crave be what dark could have been. Dash will never be mass adopted and that was the big mistake. Even bitcoin isn't mass adopted and to think dash had a chance with instamine etc etc etc.
Crave can do it right. Dev show them what you've got in store.

one reason why crave cannot be mass adopted is because of its volatility too less coins there is no way people would want to use it as a currency. doesnt mean we cant have fun though
Don't underestimate the effect Urge will have in demand generation, stabilization, and emergent natural market making.
Hi! How long for Urge? I want to setup my market!
Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1232

Jump to: