Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 53. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Yes, I'm nervous, bought expensive. I can't have MN, but I don't sell and don't even put up a sell order. And others would be advised to remove sell order

crave is a scam coin and it's worth 0.0000000000, nothing more and nothing less. when industrialcoinmagic dumping all his free coins he will then disappeared back to his rat hole then reappearing with new username and a new coin. take your lose and moving on, take it like a man. easy come, easy go, deal with it. this is how the scam work and people like indestrialcoinmagic keep making ton of money.

hey @benthach lets make a deal. You prove me that bitcoinmax88(so called A.Gue.) is really Adam Guerbez (Facebook spammer) and prove me VIRAL is not a scam. if you do that i ll prove that Crave is not a scam. Deal???

i bet you ll run away now. Coz everybody knows that VIRAL is a scam scam scam and you are an a**hole VIRAL bagholder  Grin Grin Grin There is no bread here for you a**hole. Go and play with your Bobsurplus d*ck. Suck good  Cool

viral is a scam so is crave, i already warned you dumb morons about this but, NO, you guys still think industrialcoinmagic is the best crypto inventor ever. this scammer just pop out from nowhere rat hole with no trace and you guys just fall for it, it's just unbelievable and dumb. is your mom ever teach you not to trust a stranger? jeezz! crave is nothing more than a copy+paste coin with ton of hypes. take your lose and moving on as crave is done.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
I never compiled before, so I guess I need binaries. Or is there a quick painless way to compile in Windows? And then just use the zip from Github?

Ah, no. But compiling is not as hard as it seems.

edit: you can also look into windows vps's.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Is there a linux version of the wallet? I want to set up a masternode on a linux VPS, but I didn't see the links in OP.

Thank you

ATM..unfortunately it's not

We've lost power here a few times in the last days and my node keeps going down, so I was looking as VPS instead. Thanks for the reply

I'll say it again:

"?

I have a linux masternode running on a vps."

I never compiled before, so I guess I need binaries. Or is there a quick painless way to compile in Windows? And then just use the zip from Github?
legendary
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Is there a linux version of the wallet? I want to set up a masternode on a linux VPS, but I didn't see the links in OP.

Thank you

We've lost power here a few times in the last days and my node keeps going down, so I was looking as VPS instead. Thanks for the reply

I'll say it again:

"?

I have a linux masternode running on a vps."
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Thank you

legendary
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Thank you

?

I have a linux masternode running on a vps.
Activity: 252
SERIOUS QUESTION:

Thank you

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Thank you
omg guys  Grin keep it civil. don't let emotions take over lol  Kiss

You know what,they're just pieces of shit so we're talking to them like to shits.I know it's not nice but it's the only thing we can do against these scamers and fudders.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

ok Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Yes, I'm nervous, bought expensive. I can't have MN, but I don't sell and don't even put up a sell order. And others would be advised to remove sell order

crave is a scam coin and it's worth 0.0000000000, nothing more and nothing less. when industrialcoinmagic dumping all his free coins he will then disappeared back to his rat hole then reappearing with new username and a new coin. take your lose and moving on, take it like a man. easy come, easy go, deal with it. this is how the scam work and people like indestrialcoinmagic keep making ton of money.

hey @benthach lets make a deal. You prove me that bitcoinmax88(so called A.Gue.) is really Adam Guerbez (Facebook spammer) and prove me VIRAL is not a scam. if you do that i ll prove that Crave is not a scam. Deal???

i bet you ll run away now. Coz everybody knows that VIRAL is a scam scam scam and you are an a**hole VIRAL bagholder  Grin Grin Grin There is no bread here for you a**hole. Go and play with your Bobsurplus d*ck. Suck good  Cool

Nice words  Cheesy
legendary

Any news abour your mom? Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

legendary
if a coin's price decrease , weaks go and strongs stay...
do you like this situation? http://i.imgur.com/M4XqhyM.png   ICM not even trying to support the price. I don't even know why

i know why
a) hes also a p&d'er (my quess)
b) hes a jerk

You should apologize to ICM you little LOSER  Cheesy

look at your balance and start crying
i know you are a bagholder
i just know it
you already have stockholm syndrom signs

Of course I'm a proud owner of 11k Crave.There's no secret about it and I'm happy about it.
But you're just nothing here and you mean nothing here,that's why you should apologize to ICM immediately!!

BTW I bought at 35-45k  Wink
y and i sold 40k-45k
u lost
i gained
so you are the looser

My son,
what did I lost if my investment is doubled at this price.Have you heard about a suicide?That should be a good solution for your mental problem boy.

the opportunity to buy way lower, when it is doubled you could have quadrupled it.
idiot.
your words show you are the dumbest of the dumb here

Did your mother fuck with her brother to make you or what?
I'm not talking to a loser like you are anymore.
Go fuck yourself  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: