Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 55. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 i not see real investors now, only weak hands and full disbelief. Would be amazing when ICM release multisig and then markets, instead of adding on BTC-E
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is the part I prefer. When weak hands, daytraders and whales run away,the price has a long side move, fudders come in and shout out their fud and forward-looking real investors identify a "here-to-stay" coin and start their silent accumulation. It was the same with Blackcoin, real traders had been buying tons of them at 5k or 6k and now....

That's the only truth
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
This is the part I prefer. When weak hands, daytraders and whales run away,the price has a long side move, fudders come in and shout out their fud and forward-looking real investors identify a "here-to-stay" coin and start their silent accumulation. It was the same with Blackcoin, real traders had been buying tons of them at 5k or 6k and now....
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i really hope you right, if/when crave hits btc-e and icm delivers  Shocked omg sky is the limit

When ICM will deliver multisig/markets then crave might be listed on btc-e. This is the correct order.
That would be amazing.  This could be a very interesting year Cheesy  What I like about our concept is that it shifts some level of control and oversight in the hands of the market operators, Crave provides the platform but also provides some levers that can be pulled to keep things under control.

Exactly
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
i really hope you right, if/when crave hits btc-e and icm delivers  Shocked omg sky is the limit

When ICM will deliver multisig/markets then crave might be listed on btc-e. This is the correct order.
That would be amazing.  This could be a very interesting year Cheesy  What I like about our concept is that it shifts some level of control and oversight in the hands of the market operators, Crave provides the platform but also provides some levers that can be pulled to keep things under control.
when can we pull those levers  Grin Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
must read - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11625406/The-world-is-drowning-in-debt-warns-Goldman-Sachs.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/11487546/Liquidity-crisis-could-spark-the-next-financial-crash.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/11581820/Liquidity-drought-could-spark-market-bloodbath-warns-IIF.html

say the same people that invested $50mill ( or alot more ) in circle btc exchange last month.  They getting prepared and if crave gets its tech working....omg, think of all the businessmen/politicans/drug dealers/bankers/corporations,  that would love to hide there btc by changing to crave  Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm craving a long-con scam, am I in the right place?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

totally agree  Cool we all know icm can pull this. its only question of craving it  Cool
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
deadeadeadeadaeadaedaedadedadaedadeada.....ends

10 years old) go play minecraft Grin

Crave will be in btc-e.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Cheap coins in cryptsy check it!
Activity: 219
I hate Dumper crave = best coin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
dead crave doesnt have any new tech, just same with others new coin shit, haha icm have no skill dude
goodbye crave holders, deadeadeadeadaeadaedaedadedadaedadeada.....ends
dumped to 1 sat & move to other coins

go back your Viral scam and live happy with your spammer Adam Guerbez.
dead crave doesnt have any new tech, just same with others new coin shit, haha icm have no skill dude

LOL fucking fudder's back  Grin
Craves own community killed this currency, its so fucking LOL.

LOL fucking fudder's back  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 270
Craves own community killed this currency, its so fucking LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: