Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 89. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Need to catch up on some sleep and then we'll be pushing hard again Smiley  The Crave platform will be superior to competitors in every way.

Sure,get some rest  Wink
Can't wait for the update  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Hm. I'm finding out for Blur just right now. What can I do with my crave coins ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Need to catch up on some sleep and then we'll be pushing hard again Smiley  The Crave platform will be superior to competitors in every way.
cool, can't wait. hope soon  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Almost a quarter of Craves supply is a good amount for the burn I believe, now anxiously awaiting next phase Smiley

My wallet isn't syncronize Huh

Try deleting peers.dat that helped me

Thank you!
I'll try it.

i uploaded to dropbox an updated blockchain.
just close wallet, paste the txleveldb folder and the blk0001.dat file in your Crave folder and restart.
I don't zipped in the same folder so that it is easier to run an antivirus
don't forget to make a backup of wallet.dat before

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
legendary
Almost a quarter of Craves supply is a good amount for the burn I believe, now anxiously awaiting next phase Smiley

only around 80k BLUR in existence  Shocked cool, when Urge markets starts rolling things will get interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

Thank you!
I'll try it.
legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
legendary
uhbuh-dyeh uhbuh-dyeh uhbuh-dyeh

[Stop shoveling crave into your masterstoves cats and birds, the burn period is now over]

14,670 CRAVE burned for 80,752 BLUR

neat.

much thanks to jasemoney, tm2013 and darkproton for all the burning and darkpoold work  Kiss
thank you guys, especially tm2013 for burning my coins  Kiss
legendary
I need to get some blur before its too late, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Unfortunately you're too late.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I need to get some blur before its too late, can anyone point me in the right direction?
legendary
What`s the ETA of Crave market launch?

Whenever someones decides to make it lmao because to my understanding dev isnt making it but dev wants people to give him 10,000 crave first before putting up their market lol,

You need to do a better job than that with fud if you want people to call you the coin wrecker!
Activity: 269

Whenever someones decides to make it lmao because to my understanding dev isnt making it but dev wants people to give him 10,000 crave first before putting up their market lol,

seems you don't understand it at all

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Activity: 263
uhbuh-dyeh uhbuh-dyeh uhbuh-dyeh

[Stop shoveling crave into your masterstoves cats and birds, the burn period is now over]

14,670 CRAVE burned for 80,752 BLUR

neat.

much thanks to jasemoney, tm2013 and darkproton for all the burning and darkpoold work  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
crave to blur nearly over...multi sig nearly here( with a few nice surprises no doubt )...markets next...feels gd to be a craver  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My burning service ends at block 60150
Edit: Considering forking darkpool to use darksend transactions by default before I roll out the web interface with jj12880.
Pages:
Jump to: